UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on FX 8 Betting Odds (no pic)

5/16/13 4:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Eddy Payeur
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Eddy Payeur - Put it this way, if odds are released early you can get great odds on fights you like (not always, but more often than not). As fights get closer more money is poured in and sometimes fighters you like can become unbettable (in a risk vs. reward sense).

5dimes minimum is $50 with credit card and $100 with a money sender. Payout is dependant on the method. If you choose Moneygram or Western Union you can have it about 24 hours after you call in the payout request.
I've had checks sent with FedEx and they take a day or 2 to get to me and a few days to clear.

I've won some 5 figure bets and had zero issues cashing out ever. I've been using them for about 10 years (first bet was on Pacquiao/Lucero fight)

are you in the us? Il check them out.

Yes, St. Louis. Its worth a shot. Best of luck dude
5/16/13 4:14 PM
Ozzabong
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -
Black guy should not be on tv Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 4:25 PM
caseharts
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
Eddy Payeur - 
caseharts - 
Eddy Payeur - Put it this way, if odds are released early you can get great odds on fights you like (not always, but more often than not). As fights get closer more money is poured in and sometimes fighters you like can become unbettable (in a risk vs. reward sense).

5dimes minimum is $50 with credit card and $100 with a money sender. Payout is dependant on the method. If you choose Moneygram or Western Union you can have it about 24 hours after you call in the payout request.
I've had checks sent with FedEx and they take a day or 2 to get to me and a few days to clear.

I've won some 5 figure bets and had zero issues cashing out ever. I've been using them for about 10 years (first bet was on Pacquiao/Lucero fight)

are you in the us? Il check them out.

Yes, St. Louis. Its worth a shot. Best of luck dude

Im just making sure usually these take longer to get money back from if you're in the us. Bovada is only a couple days. but thanks.

5/16/13 6:01 PM
Eddy Payeur
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For me personally, 5Dimes took the same amount of time here in the US as it did when I lived in Italy. 24 hours after your initial request, you give them a call and they'll provide you with the info to pick up your money.
5/21/13 7:58 PM
demonbasketball04
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

demonbasketball04 - Formiga/Tibau/Dos Anjos/Belfort parlay

Taking my winnings from this and putting it all on JDS/Cain parlay Saturday night..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.