UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Isaiah 64:6

5/14/13 6:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MEOWticket
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We have all become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous deeds are like a polluted garment. We all fade like a leaf, and our iniquities, like the wind, take us away. Phone Post
5/15/13 3:08 PM
truthisalive
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hebrews 10:22

let us draw near to God with a sincere heart and with the full assurance that faith brings, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.

What? water you say? tap water? bottled water? no the blood of God....come and see

3Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.a ”

4“How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!”

John 3:3-8

5Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spiritb gives birth to spirit. 7You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘Youc must be born again.’ 8The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit

but I still dont unnastan??? I confuse....

ok check this out...

Matthew 28:19

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

But wait one second it says in the name of...what name...whos name...I confuse.....stilla...

ok ok check this out...let me help...Peter come hear real quick...can you help him out....thanks...

Acts 2:38

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

I see dada make ah more sense now but is seems maybe two baptisms...

Nope I got you on that broham...check this out..HEY PAUL I NEED YOUR HELP!... CAN I SEE..o sorry for yelling hey can I get that letter from you real quick thanks Brother Paul..

Ephesians 4:4-6

There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call—one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all,

Thanks Paul you're awesome broham..err brocow...

cool.
5/15/13 3:10 PM
truthisalive
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John has a late entry...He insisted I submit it...submit...get it submit.,.jiu jitsu...mma..nevermind..u guys are slow like turtles...John calm down Im posting it now..ok ok...sheesh

1 John 5:6-12

This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7For there are three that testify: 8thea Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. 9We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 10Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.
5/15/13 3:16 PM
MEOWticket
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My, my, you covered all the bases didn't you? Phone Post
5/15/13 3:16 PM
truthisalive

wait ah second the Spirit is the truth...but so is....JESUS!!!

John 14:6

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I starta to geta it...ita makeh more sense now.....
5/15/13 3:20 PM
truthisalive

I reallya starta to believa that Jesus is the Father The Son and The Holy Ghost...and that His name is JESUS...the eternal God of the universe who robed himself in flesh as we rob ourselves in clothes...and treaded upon the earth which he made by the word of his mouth and his hands....it all makes sense...a reputation of a person can be summed up in a single word or name...there for the power is in the true name of the Living name of the living God...and the water is symbolic of the blood and we call on the name as we are completely submerged to cover all of our body....I see now PRAISE JESUS THE EVERLASTING FATHER....what was that Isaiah...you said the Son would be the Father....I have to post it..thanks Isaiah...

Isaiah 9:6

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

its all coming together!
5/15/13 3:24 PM
MEOWticket

Phone Post
5/15/13 3:25 PM
truthisalive

* Holy Ghost dances out of thread*

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.