UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> You can't kill the Rooster!!!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/16/13 6:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MEOWticket
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matthew 16:15-20

He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter replied, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah!

For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Then he strictly charged the disciples to tell no one that he was the Christ. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:04 PM
MEOWticket
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 Peter 1:17-18

For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased," we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:06 PM
MEOWticket

1 Peter 1:1-5

Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who are elect exiles of the dispersion in Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with his blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God's power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:09 PM
MEOWticket

1 Thessalonians 1:1-7

Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace.

We give thanks to God always for all of you, constantly mentioning you in our prayers, remembering before our God and Father your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ. For we know, brothers loved by God, that he has chosen you, because our gospel came to you not only in word, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction.

You know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake. And you became imitators of us and of the Lord, for you received the word in much affliction, with the joy of the Holy Spirit, so that you became an example to all the believers in Macedonia and in Achaia. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:10 PM
MEOWticket

1 Timothy 1:2

To Timothy, my true child in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:12 PM
MEOWticket

MEOWticket - 1 Timothy 1:2

To Timothy, my true child in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord. Phone Post
2 Timothy 1:2

To Timothy, my beloved child: Grace, mercy, and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Paul sounds like a broken record. Lol Phone Post
5/16/13 7:14 PM
MEOWticket

2 Thessalonians 1:1-2

Paul, Silvanus, and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:16 PM
MEOWticket

2 John 1:3-4

Grace, mercy, and peace will be with us, from God the Father and from Jesus Christ the Father's Son, in truth and love. I rejoiced greatly to find some of your children walking in the truth, just as we were commanded by the Father. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:17 PM
MEOWticket

2 John 1:9

Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:21 PM
MEOWticket

Edited: 05/16/13 7:45 PM
Revelation 5:13

And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, "To him who sits on the throne AND to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"

Who is "him who sits on the throne"? Who is the "lamb"? Phone Post
5/16/13 7:23 PM
MEOWticket

Revelation 7:10

and crying out with a loud voice, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, AND to the Lamb!" Phone Post
5/16/13 7:25 PM
MEOWticket

Revelation 14:1

Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name AND his Father's name written on their foreheads.

Hmmmm.... Phone Post
5/16/13 7:27 PM
MEOWticket

Revelation 21:22

And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty AND the Lamb. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:29 PM
MEOWticket

John 1:29-30

The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! This is he of whom I said, "After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me."

Is that our lamb?.... I THINK SO. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:53 PM
MEOWticket

I LOVE you guys. Phone Post
5/17/13 1:12 AM
MEOWticket

Matthew 17:5-8

He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him."

When the disciples heard this, they fell on their faces and were terrified. But Jesus came and touched them, saying, "Rise, and have no fear."

And when they lifted up their eyes, they saw no one but Jesus only. Phone Post
5/17/13 1:15 AM
MEOWticket

Mark 9:5-7

And Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good that we are here. Let us make three tents, one for you and one for Moses and one for Elijah."

For he did not know what to say, for they were terrified. And a cloud overshadowed them, and a voice came out of the cloud, "This is my beloved Son; listen to him." Phone Post
5/17/13 1:17 AM
MEOWticket

Luke 9:34-36

As he was saying these things, a cloud came and overshadowed them, and they were afraid as they entered the cloud.

And a voice came out of the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, my Chosen One; listen to him!"

And when the voice had spoken, Jesus was found alone. And they kept silent and told no one in those days anything of what they had seen. Phone Post
5/17/13 8:32 AM
Saint Stevo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gord96 - Been a while since we had the Bible Game™ going on here.

Meow casts Luke 22:42!

truthisalive dodges with 1 Tim 3:16 and counters with Psalm 65:2!

It's a hit! Meow takes 3 confusion damage.

There's no dodging. Just full truth. What's funny is trinity shows complete separation and points out 2 Gods. Then we say ok I agree you believe in 2 Gods. Then trinity hurries up and retract.

Jesus prayer does not represent divinity. When trinitarians ask this question on prayers of Jesus. They're being dishonest. Jesus declared in John 3:13 that he's in heaven but problem is he was on earth. So now the question can also be asked was the second person son praying to the son because trinity declares they're 1.

All the prayers represent is flesh needs the spirit. Jesus was 100% flesh, he wept, hungered, bled, ect.

We all agree that the Holy Spirit prays through according to romans 8:26. The same question can be asked is God praying to himself when he prays through you? Answers no. The flesh needs Gods spirit.

Plus Jesus is our example 1Corinth. 11:1.

Luke 22:42 God praying what the flesh felt. All our flesh is wired to not want to die.
Just like when Jesus ask father why have you forsaken me. It was because he bored all our sin and sin causes separation from God. Again saying what the flesh felt. As we feel when we sin. We feel God separate from us.

PRAISE THE 1 GOD JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!
5/17/13 1:36 PM
MEOWticket

Matthew 24:36

"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

Mark 13:32

"But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

If Jesus is God the Father. Then why didn't he know? Why didn't he say? If he did know then that would make Jesus a liar, then everything would be in vein!

If he is, then is it safe to teach that the Father died for our sins?

Father, Son, Holy Spirit is littered throughout the NT. Phone Post
5/17/13 1:45 PM
truthisalive
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MEOWticket -  Matthew 24:36

"But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

"But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

If Jesus is God the Father. Then why didn't he know? Why didn't he say? If he did know then that would make Jesus a liar, then everything would be in vein!

Philippians 2:6-8

6 Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7 rather, he made himself nothing
by taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
by becoming obedient to death—
even death on a cross!

When he was in the form of a servant (in flesh) He didnt know...but I assure you as the Father on the throne He knows ...because its entirely up to HIM!
5/17/13 1:48 PM
truthisalive
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE FATHER DID DIE FOR OUR SINS IN THE BODY OF THE SON>>>or His Flesh..in the blood is life...

He shed that life...that blood for us on the cross...that was the Father inside the Flesh..the Spirit cant die but his fleshed died but has been raised in an incourruptable body forever more...Remember The Son...or his Image is the permanent Image to the invisible God of the Old Testeament...The GOd of the old testament was Jesus before He manifested in the Flesh....Father=Spirit...Son=flesh...temple ect...
5/17/13 2:21 PM
gord96
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meow casts a flurry of scriptural attacks.

truthisalive casts his avoidance spell and counters with Phil 2:6-8.

How many more avoidance cards does truth have in his deck?!
5/17/13 2:38 PM
MEOWticket

gord96 - Meow casts a flurry of scriptural attacks.

truthisalive casts his avoidance spell and counters with Phil 2:6-8.

How many more avoidance cards does truth have in his deck?!
Lol. VU. Phone Post
5/17/13 2:40 PM
Saint Stevo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MEOWticket -  Matthew 24:36

If you notice Jesus only states the word son. Not son of man nor son of God. He's referring to his flesh title. The son title is not eternal (1Corinth. 15:28). Jesus would be referring to flesh period. This allows Jesus to state that his human nature does not know but the divine that dwells within does.

Question on did the Father die for us. God's flesh that he dwelled in died but not his eternal spirit. This is why scripture notes that the Spirit departed.
Did we Crucify the father? Yes, here's why.

Zechariah 12:10
And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Here the Jehovah states they shall look upon me whom they've peirced. We know that Jesus was the only one that's pierced. The Father was crucified but only his flesh died not his eternal spirit. Just like your flesh will die but your soul will flee to Up or down. :)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.