UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Wander Silva: I want to suck his (Chael's) blood.

5/15/13 7:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Metafour
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/05/wanderlei-silva-responds-to-chael-sonnens-challenge-but-too-late

I expect some Dracula photoshops of Wandy in this thread. Phone Post
5/15/13 7:58 AM
Jobe Watson the Gentleman
414 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wants to fuck chuck and suck Chael.....i love Wand but hmmmmm :P Phone Post
5/15/13 8:09 AM
Suplush
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael doesn't lay and pray Phone Post
5/15/13 8:16 AM
AlexinTO

I want to care about this fight but I don't Phone Post
5/15/13 8:26 AM
Onlyonemichaelbisping

Please, dont play his game wand

This fight will suck, wand get wrestlefucked (and Im a sonnen fan too) instead of having another fun fight like stann.

Please don't waste one of wandys last chances to go to war on this bs Dana Phone Post
5/15/13 10:02 AM
Card
1990 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Jon Jones and Anderson Silva have been too nice to Chael. I want to suck his blood. I want to smell it. Not just fight – I want to hurt him. Chael is a joke, man. He’s going to be second forever. He’s never going to be first."

5/15/13 10:05 AM
Jesus KO'd stayrad

I WANT TO FUCK CHUCK Phone Post 3.0
Metafour

I don't care for this fight either. I'd rather see Wand face another striker.

All I was hoping to get out of this thread were some photoshops of Wanderlei as a vampire. Phone Post
DanielCaton

Pitbull3744 - 

I can tell you i am totally sick of Chael sonnen because he talks way too much and its too WWE now, its not even worth listseing to.  If he did fight Wand it would be 3 rds of lay and pray unless Wand could get the timing of the takedown and throw a Knee.  

LOL, do you even watch Chael fight?  The guy never does the LnP.  The guy works GnP and subs, and constantly works. 

5/15/13 10:28 AM
IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap

chael by anal rape Phone Post
5/15/13 10:36 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap -  chael by anal rape Phone Post

Sounds very arousing...
5/15/13 10:36 AM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Sonnen took him down. I guarantee Silva sweeps him and smashes him
5/15/13 10:39 AM
DanielCaton

Pitbull3744 - 

I can tell you i am totally sick of Chael sonnen because he talks way too much and its too WWE now, its not even worth listseing to.  If he did fight Wand it would be 3 rds of lay and pray unless Wand could get the timing of the takedown and throw a Knee.  

LOL, do you even watch Chael fight?  The guy never does the LnP.  The guy works GnP and subs, and constantly works. 

5/15/13 10:57 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Suplush - Chael doesn't lay and pray Phone Post
Chael does exactly enough to not get stood up. He stays "active" with pot shots from top position. Its pretty fucking close to LnP Phone Post
5/15/13 11:02 AM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swedgen -
NJstileNJ - If Sonnen took him down. I guarantee Silva sweeps him and smashes him

When/if this fight happens, you and I are going to make a little wager.

Wand won't be getting up.

Cool... Apparently my thought was unpopular, got voted down 4 times lol Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 11:16 AM
HandyDarsh
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Suplush - Chael doesn't lay and pray Phone Post
Chael does exactly enough to not get stood up. He stays "active" with pot shots from top position. Its pretty fucking close to LnP Phone Post
He had Anderson in mount for half a round and did zero damage Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 11:21 AM
MasterofMartialArts
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG news headline:

"Wanderlei Silva, the fighting vampire?" Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 11:44 AM
Æsbiorn von Øystæin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swedgen -

LOL! Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 11:56 AM
NJstileNJ

Swedgen -
NJstileNJ - 
Swedgen -
NJstileNJ - If Sonnen took him down. I guarantee Silva sweeps him and smashes him

When/if this fight happens, you and I are going to make a little wager.

Wand won't be getting up.

Cool... Apparently my thought was unpopular, got voted down 4 times lol Phone Post 3.0

Lol really?  Just a friendly bet.  No need for us to argue over it.  You think Wand sweeps him and gets out from under Chael, I think Chael easily puts Wand down and keeps him there.

:)

Definitely... No arguments here but defintely a bet with my heart though Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 11:58 AM
JetSetter

Wand telling Chael he will always be number 2 was awesome!! LOLOLOL Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 12:19 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/15/13 12:27 PM
Ryan Black
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. Oh man. The meme potential.

I have wanted to see this fight since their "confrontation" in the back of that van. Phone Post
5/15/13 12:41 PM
R00STER
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wandy the Wampire, IMO
5/15/13 12:41 PM
Ryan Black
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 -

Hey man... just out of curiosity- how old are you? I can't really understand anyone who knows anything about MMA referring to Chael's style as "lay & pray." Maybe that's just me, but it seems like a few others here have pointed that out to you as well.

I have read several of your comments and they come across with a sort of "new to MMA" feel. Then I read your comments on that obvious troll thread about "worst UFC Champions" and was just completely taken aback. You seem either new to MMA and/or very young, or just VERY difficult to please. The statement "Cain is meh" haunts me in my sleep, man. I still can't believe you really feel that way. Now "all Chael would do is lay and pray?" ... What? Lol.

So I'm just curious, I mean no disrespect... are you very young, new to the sport, or just very difficult to entertain? What would you consider a hypothetically entertaining fight? Thanks. Phone Post
5/15/13 12:49 PM
Mufasatheking

Ryan Black - 
Pitbull3744 -

Hey man... just out of curiosity- how old are you? I can't really understand anyone who knows anything about MMA referring to Chael's style as "lay & pray." Maybe that's just me, but it seems like a few others here have pointed that out to you as well.

I have read several of your comments and they come across with a sort of "new to MMA" feel. Then I read your comments on that obvious troll thread about "worst UFC Champions" and was just completely taken aback. You seem either new to MMA and/or very young, or just VERY difficult to please. The statement "Cain is meh" haunts me in my sleep, man. I still can't believe you really feel that way. Now "all Chael would do is lay and pray?" ... What? Lol.

So I'm just curious, I mean no disrespect... are you very young, new to the sport, or just very difficult to entertain? What would you consider a hypothetically entertaining fight? Thanks. Phone Post

+1

Chael doesnt have a lot of power, but hes very active.

I dont want to see Chael/Wand, it wont be a slugfest, id rather see Wand vs Manuwa or someone similar.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.