UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Roach "Hendricks figured out, GSP sick for Diaz"

5/15/13 3:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
stop_it_right_meow
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freddie Roach "GSP was sick going into Diaz fight. I think he could of done better but he was a bit dissapointed with that. We have the gameplan for hendricks pretty much down already" Well for being sick I thought GSP did pretty good. Looks like Shogun will be back working with Roach as well. Would love to see footage of Shogun training in Wild Card.
5/15/13 3:59 PM
ShatsBassoon
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for upload.
5/15/13 4:04 PM
JStrongMMA
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiliShkodrani - Hendricks is not hard to figure out at all, he's got amateur boxing at best. All he does is lower his head, and throw a fake jab (or double jab) followed by a left hook.

The problem is that GSP is overrated as well, all HE'S got is the jab, and the superman punch.

Hendricks is also a more powerful wrestler than Georges.

The question will be if Hendricks will have the cardio to fight GSP, and if he's improved his ground and pound.
Woah...Hendricks' wrestling is nowhere near George's level. Phone Post
5/15/13 4:04 PM
DaddyRich
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's always something with GSP.
5/15/13 4:06 PM
Pat Giles
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiliShkodrani - Hendricks is not hard to figure out at all, he's got amateur boxing at best. All he does is lower his head, and throw a fake jab (or double jab) followed by a left hook.

The problem is that GSP is overrated as well, all HE'S got is the jab, and the superman punch.

The question will be if Hendricks will have the cardio to fight GSP, and if he's improved his ground and pound.
Are you on drugs? Hendricks is a solid wrestler but gsp is on another level. Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 4:07 PM
TzTinkle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he is the GSP of old then Hendricks is no problem. If he gases out there again I could see him panicking and being put to sleep.
5/15/13 4:08 PM
stop_it_right_meow
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShatsBassoon - Thanks for upload.

no problem dude, who you picking on the fight? 

5/15/13 4:08 PM
6ULDV8
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Think you might find GSP has quite a few more items in his toolbox than a jab and superman punch.

5/15/13 4:09 PM
6ULDV8
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

13ers gonna 10

5/15/13 4:09 PM
MMALOGIC

if HEndricks has the cardio to go a full 5 rounds he can win.
5/15/13 4:10 PM
Ozzabong
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gsp has better karate tho Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 4:11 PM
Ozzabong

6ULDV8 -

Think you might find GSP has quite a few more items in his toolbox than a jab and superman punch.

Vote up. Fuck yea he does Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 4:11 PM
palfor03

Anderson has tooled some really good boxers in sparring Phone Post
5/15/13 4:14 PM
JStrongMMA
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiliShkodrani -
JStrongMMA - 

It definitely is. The only difference will be if Hendricks gets tired, then he will get taken down repeatedly.

If this was just a wrestling match, Hendricks would dominate GSP just by sheer strength.
I just don't understand how you see it that way. GSP is the best wrestler in MMA...period. GSP, I would say is significantly stronger than Hendricks and can use his range better on his feet. Hendricks does have a big advantage in power but I honestly wasn't impressed with him during the Condit fight. I think Condit was landing better strikes and he was able to get back to his feet after every takedown. It was the amount of times he took Carlos down that won him that fight. Phone Post
5/15/13 4:16 PM
Sid22

so he GSP was sick and he didnt make weight?
5/15/13 4:17 PM
ShoreBreaker420
987 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat Giles -

Are you on drugs? Hendricks is a solid wrestler but gsp is on another level. Phone Post 3.0
If he is on drugs it's damn sure not weed because I'm high as hell right now and I still think that guys a moron, never question Freddy Roach son Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 4:25 PM
Forssberg

JStrongMMA - 
TiliShkodrani -
JStrongMMA - 

It definitely is. The only difference will be if Hendricks gets tired, then he will get taken down repeatedly.

If this was just a wrestling match, Hendricks would dominate GSP just by sheer strength.
I just don't understand how you see it that way. GSP is the best wrestler in MMA...period. GSP, I would say is significantly stronger than Hendricks and can use his range better on his feet. Hendricks does have a big advantage in power but I honestly wasn't impressed with him during the Condit fight. I think Condit was landing better strikes and he was able to get back to his feet after every takedown. It was the amount of times he took Carlos down that won him that fight. Phone Post

You're discussing with a guy that obviously lacks historical perspective.
5/15/13 4:33 PM
Herman Munster

DaddyRich - It's always something with GSP.

Yes, it's called winning, always winning, sucks to be him, dipshit.

5/15/13 4:38 PM
BobbyDigital420
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP may jsut pull out a sub in that fight

5/15/13 4:57 PM
DaddyRich
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman Munster - 
DaddyRich - It's always something with GSP.

Yes, it's called winning, always winning, sucks to be him, dipshit.

Taking this a little personal aren't you? I understand he's winning. But it does seem like every fight there's a reason he doesn't do this, didn't do that, etc.
5/15/13 5:13 PM
The Lurker Below

JStrongMMA - 

not quite sure if serious.. lol
5/15/13 5:14 PM
The Lurker Below

Pat Giles - 

sooo much crazy talk lol
5/15/13 5:22 PM
lifeaftrprison
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP will use footwork to stay away , kicks and blast some doubles. Johnny will need to catch him , not sure he has the skill set to do that though. GSP will jab and kick and stay away IMO. Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 5:29 PM
ShoreBreaker420
987 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TiliShkodrani -
ShoreBreaker420 - 
Pat Giles -

If he is on drugs it's damn sure not weed because I'm high as hell right now and I still think that guys a moron, never question Freddy Roach son Phone Post 3.0

Ma hangsh Karin, peder.

Translated, "suck my d***, f**,

Lol I don't speak Swahili so thanks for the translation, rising sun on yo momma Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 5:38 PM
6ULDV8

TiliShkodrani - 
Pat Giles - 

yawn

ok

I meant to vote this dude down, but I never do that, so I voted him up by mistake.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.