UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> weidman traneing with GSP (pic)

5/16/13 1:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/16/13 1:23 PM
TuLegit

Geh Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 1:24 PM
GarlicSauce

Two easy victories for Anderson either way.
5/16/13 1:24 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexanderTheGOAT - Damn GSP is huge! Phone Post 3.0

GSP is very big in person when he is not cutting for a fight. I was surprised when I met him not cutting.
5/16/13 1:28 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

yep...weidman himself is a huge 185er and GSP looks solider, thicker and tighter than him

5/16/13 1:45 PM
Hocky Balboa
7591 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexanderTheGOAT -
Anderson's BBC in my Goku -

yep...weidman himself is a huge 185er and GSP looks solider, thicker and tighter than him

Ya. Honestly GSP could go to 185 and be one of the bigger MW. Phone Post 3.0
20 pages, easy. Phone Post
5/16/13 1:47 PM
Royce Nelson
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa -
AlexanderTheGOAT -

20 pages, easy. Phone Post
Well let's get started Phone Post
5/16/13 1:47 PM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

5/16/13 1:52 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL - 

mind = blown

5/16/13 1:52 PM
nyhcloyalty
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexanderTheGOAT -

I met GSP about a month ago (actually taught him about American football, pretty funny story) and talked for about 10 minutes, I'm a pretty muscular 5'7 180 and he was considerably bigger than I am. Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 1:57 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlexanderTheGOAT - 

Lol, no. That's about the worst picture I've ever seen to compare size.

Alves, Mocco, and Bigfoot look around the same size in this pic, does that mean that Alves could go to 265 and be one of the bigger HWs?

5/16/13 2:02 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For 50tyson

Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 2:10 PM
in_different
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Same size bro, dont u know gsp gets to like... 190 lbs. And silva fights at 195.
Gsp is scurred
Derp
5/16/13 2:15 PM
Kid Charlemagne
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
AlexanderTheGOAT - 

Alves, Mocco, and Bigfoot look around the same size in this pic, does that mean that Alves could go to 265 and be one of the bigger HWs?

Anthony Johnson was a big WW and became a big HW. So that idea isn't remotely crazy. Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 2:18 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/16/13 2:19 PM
Kid Charlemagne - 
AlexanderTheGOAT - 

Anthony Johnson was a big WW and became a big HW. So that idea isn't remotely crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Rumble Johnson was not a "big" WW - he was a freak of nature at 170. There was nobody even close to his size at welter. At HW, he was a little chubby and weighed 230, so he would be considered a small HW.

"So that idea isn't remotely crazy"

Really? What makes you say that?

5/16/13 2:20 PM
maxbrothersinc
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - For 50tyson

Phone Post 3.0
Wow Phone Post
5/16/13 2:26 PM
SWAT 79
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - For 50tyson

Phone Post 3.0

VTFU.

For people who think GSP and Silva are the same size, the difference between the two is about the same as the difference between GSP and Frankie Edgar.
5/16/13 2:30 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is telling Weidman, "Please bro, you got to stop him so I don't look scared to have a super fight!"
5/16/13 2:31 PM
kboxster

now lets drop a jon jones and anderson silva side by side for another comparison...

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/le/ufc_weigh_ins_and_super_session_300411/jon-jones-and-anderson-silva_3317433.jpg
5/16/13 2:33 PM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0

This.

Isn't GSP like 5'10"?

Both Silva and Weidman are around 6'2" compared to GSP's 5'10". That's a huge difference in size.
5/16/13 2:45 PM
Kid Charlemagne
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid Charlemagne - 
AlexanderTheGOAT - 

Rumble Johnson was not a "big" WW - he was a freak of nature at 170. There was nobody even close to his size at welter. At HW, he was a little chubby and weighed 230, so he would be considered a small HW.

"So that idea isn't remotely crazy"

Really? What makes you say that?

By "that idea" I was referencing the potential for Gsp to be a big MW. It's not a crazy thought.

Since a guy can make a ww to hw jump and do well, it is not out of the realm of possibility. Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 2:58 PM
Leck Brosnar

bmoney - 

Phone Post 3.0

This.

Isn't GSP like 5'10"?

Both Silva and Weidman are around 6'2" compared to GSP's 5'10". That's a huge difference in size.

True, frame-wise they are far apart, but they still weigh-in very close to eachother on fight night, in different weightclasses. GSP's build is absolutely perfect for WW.
5/16/13 3:03 PM
XxLiveBaitxX
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Article on Tatame.com with same photo:

http://www.tatame.com.br/adversario-de-anderson-silva-weidman-treina-com-gsp-em-nova-iorque/

Google Translate:

The Renzo Gracie Academy in New York, usually receives major MMA stars worldwide, among them former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar, the chubby Roy Nelson, the loudmouth Chael Sonnen and champion welterweights Georges St-Pierre . Resident of New Jersey, Chris Weidman also usually show up there to drink from the fountain. Today, the next opponent for Anderson Silva for the middleweight belt posted a photo on his Twitter that gave a workout with GSP, which may prove to be an opponent of "Spider" in a superfight in the future.

While the superfight is permeating the imagination of fans, the fact is that Anderson faces Weidman on the 6th of July in Las Vegas at UFC 162. Canadian must now face the challenging Johnny Hendricks in August.
5/16/13 3:07 PM
Fedor219

Chris is going to tag in GSP after he gets wobbled then silva smashes both Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 3:16 PM
Jaybrone
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP is a good sized but not a giant WW by any means. However that doesn't stop the haters from saying that GSP is scared.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.