UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chris Camozzi: Romoshop Contest!

6/26/13 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
Swedgen -
Cyril Jeff - 
Swedgen -

^ WTF is that?  I check my mail everyday and cry.  Cool prize

You're a little further than them, should be this week, they quoted me like 10-14 days on yours, holler if you don't get it, I have the tracking!

Thanks again to Chris for hooking it up!!! Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome.  Frame that immeeeeejiatly!!   And thanks again guys!    eh

You got more than the consolation prize! ;o) Phone Post 3.0
7/12/13 3:59 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swedgen - 

I'm crying a little inside each day I look into the mail slot.

still nothing!?!

should have been there by now, said 2wks max?

no note or anything?

let me see if I can locate the receipt with tracking and will PM it to you.

7/19/13 12:35 PM
iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got my photo. Thanks for contest Chris and Jeff. Also congrats on the marriage Chris..
7/19/13 2:23 PM
88samurai88
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
Poptarts - Meanwhile in Brasil, Jacare is choking out jaguars, slamming crocodiles and striking with Anderson Silva.

Meanwhile in his Mothers basement, poptarts is microwaving hot pockets, loading up xvids and trollin the UG.
Lol vu Phone Post 3.0
7/20/13 1:17 PM
camozzi
699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swedgen -
iShatswhenWeidmanBassoondSilva - Got my photo. Thanks for contest Chris and Jeff. Also congrats on the marriage Chris..

Cool!  Me thinks Chris signed a custom AK-47 with modified grenade launcher and sent it to me for my prize.

That would explain why customs is holding it!!

:)

That would be a bad ass gift! Nothing has come yet? Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 12:16 AM
camozzi
699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swedgen -

@Camozzi

Not yet but sometimes things get stuck at customs.  I trust the person I asked to receive it for me, so when they receive it I shall be notified =)

Not to sound cheesy or anything but just participating in this contest let alone having being picked as the winner is prize enough!

Although it'd be a shame if it never made it because you and Jeff put in the effort to get it all the way to Canada.

Like my mail order Russian wife, it'll get here.

Everytime I send stuff to Canada it takes forever. It's crazy. Let us know when it comes.

Good luck with the wife too! Don't accidentally order another or you may end up with two........guess that may not be bad Phone Post 3.0
8/4/13 11:51 AM
Cyril Jeff

Swedgen -

The package made it, although it was delivered to the wrong address and sent back to the desert where it originated from.

Confused, because Jeff got the address correct.  Let's say the address was 123, it was sent to 321.

It's on it's way back as of July 27th according to the post office.

Made it to the wrong address and back to me, or to you?!?

insane man, not like I sent it slow route either, sent it International Priority, freaking Post Office... Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.