UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> White: Diaz will be cut or fined for tweet

5/16/13 6:56 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Earlier today UFC lightweight Nate Diaz tweeted a derogatory message about UFC President Dana White. Diaz was upset about his decision to take away the bonus money of Pat Healy for testing positive for marijuana:

I feel bad for Pat Healy that they took a innocent mans money and I think the guy who took the money is the biggest Fag in the world ..

read official Twitter...

White announced that the UFC would not pay Healy his submission or fight of the night bonus as is the new policy of the UFC to withold bonuses until after drug testing.

White was made aware of the tweet from Diaz and posted his immediate response on the Underground.

dfw jr: He will be cut or fined for that tweet. Fuckin ridiculous 

read entire thread...

5/16/13 6:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JetSetter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate done went full retard!

Bye bye Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 6:58 PM
ChaosOverkill
516 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for Miesha's boyfriend's response

5/16/13 6:59 PM
UGCTT_Bromovich
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn... Phone Post
5/16/13 6:59 PM
Smith1234
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG news you are way way late on this. Already a long thread on it. Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 7:01 PM
pennviachoke
1099 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope nate doesn't go into self destruct mode...he has a great career going & I'd hate for him to fuck it all up Phone Post
5/16/13 7:02 PM
Jaybrone
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First it is an issue to use that word no matter what the context in todays society. Second you can't insult your boss by calling him a fag and not expect to get the hammer. Diaz deserves whatever Dana decides imo.

5/16/13 7:03 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate has been acting like a 5 year old since he lost
5/16/13 7:04 PM
Vale_Tudo_83
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate is fucking stupid for saying that shit. I know hes pro weed, but u got to stay clean. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:06 PM
In Limbo
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was he calling DW a fag or carraway, who ended up receiving healys win bonus

5/16/13 7:08 PM
quality

In Limbo - 

I thought he was talking about Carraway, but I guess it can be taken either way.
5/16/13 7:09 PM
FanToFighter
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan -
Gobulcoque - 
Jaybrone - 

First it is an issue to use that word no matter what the context in todays society. Second you can't insult your boss by calling him a fag and not expect to get the hammer. Diaz deserves whatever Dana decides imo.

Exactly why todays society is fucked. Bunch of dickless faggots running things and ruining everything for REAL people.

Too bad Dana got his Ménière's fixed, was looking forward to him stepping down and not having to listen to him anymore.

reported to the mods and voted down.
I am a Dana white fan, but this is the Internet. I see no foul. Calm down. But I guess it's up to the mods. They decide and I stick with their decision Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 7:11 PM
Jaybrone
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP24 - Fined.

No way they cut Nate. Phone Post 3.0

I doubt the cut him but only because he is entertaining in the cage. His record in the UFC is 11-7 nothing stellar. He is a liability to the company in the things he does and says, like saying bitch and flipping the finger on network television. Like it or not the guy and his brother bring shit like this on themselves.

5/16/13 7:12 PM
Foos
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be gentle Dana! I like watching Nate fight
5/16/13 7:12 PM
Michael Chase

Edited: 05/16/13 7:12 PM

While I agree that fighters are in the public eye and should watch what they say, I really can't help myself...

edit: messed up the video

5/16/13 7:13 PM
Ozzabong

In Limbo -

Personally I think it was caraway so is why he's only gonna get fined Phone Post 3.0
dipsheet
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate's still on Queer Street. He probably think Dana is Harvey Firestein.
ShoreBreaker420
1036 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan -
Gobulcoque - 
Jaybrone - 

Exactly why todays society is fucked. Bunch of dickless faggots running things and ruining everything for REAL people.

Too bad Dana got his Ménière's fixed, was looking forward to him stepping down and not having to listen to him anymore.

Looks like gob rustled the wrong jimmy Phone Post 3.0
FanToFighter
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember Dana is a full grown man and can defend himself. Remember he just got onto the forum and did it? Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 7:14 PM
Josh_underground
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -

First off. You're using the word "retard", in a comical way. That's less offensive than fag? And he didn't call Dana a fag, he called Healy one. Phone Post
5/16/13 7:14 PM
BigEyedFish

Stupid rule but Diaz is stupider Phone Post
5/16/13 7:15 PM
John M
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way Dana cuts him, I bet he just said the or cut phrase to try to send a message to Nate.
FanToFighter

big_roy_fan - i've reported you too thatsjustliekyouropinionman.

i also hear you are a bet welcher
13'ers gonna 13

Lol my first time as a 12'er pulling join date card! Phone Post 3.0
UGCTT_SidRival
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bet Caraway tries to get the money they fine him too lol. Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 7:16 PM
trobinson21

big_roy_fan -
Gobulcoque - 
Jaybrone - 

Speaking of....lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.