UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> YOUR definition of the word 'fayg'

5/21/13 12:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShawnTheBadger
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CLINTK9 - Ive said fag, faggot, dont be gay or thats gay 1000's of times. I've never once meant your were homosexual or liked men or anything like that. and I've NEVER said anything derogatory to a homosexual person. and I'm 40!

i can remember being in 3rd grade in 1979 and two kids pushing eachother and one of them going come on you fukin faggot, and the other saying come on dick. yet neither were gay or fighting because one was gay, it was over a playground issue.

Hypothetically.  For arguements sake.

Would it be OK if both kids were white...

Two kids pushing each other and one of them going come on you fucking blue gummer-porch-monkey-nigger.

Two kids pushing each other and one of them going come on you fucking beaner-wetback-spic.

Two kids pushing each other and one of them going come on you fucking cheap-ass tight-wad Kike.

Two kids pushing each other and one of them going come on you fucking Charlie-Chan-slant-chink.

Two kids pushing each other and one othem going come on you fucking towel-headed camel-jockey sand-nigger.

All cool with everyone in the mixed crowd of on-lookers?

5/21/13 12:54 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A male acting feminine, regardless of his sexual orientation Phone Post
5/21/13 1:14 PM
CLINTK9
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShawnTheBadger - 
CLINTK9 - Ive said fag, faggot, dont be gay or thats gay 1000's of times. I've never once meant your were homosexual or liked men or anything like that. and I've NEVER said anything derogatory to a homosexual person. and I'm 40!

i can remember being in 3rd grade in 1979 and two kids pushing eachother and one of them going come on you fukin faggot, and the other saying come on dick. yet neither were gay or fighting because one was gay, it was over a playground issue.

Two kids pushing each other and one of them going come on you fucking blue gummer-porch-monkey-nigger.

Two kids pushing each other and one of them going come on you fucking beaner-wetback-spic.

Two kids pushing each other and one of them going come on you fucking cheap-ass tight-wad Kike.

Two kids pushing each other and one of them going come on you fucking Charlie-Chan-slant-chink.

Two kids pushing each other and one othem going come on you fucking towel-headed camel-jockey sand-nigger.

would it be ok, no. would it be funny hearing a 3rd grader say some of that, yes. but why arent those words the go to words when your pissed, like Fag is?
5/21/13 2:58 PM
6ULDV8
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is especially funny about this stuff to me is that when I was younger and partied a lot, I hung around with quite a few gay people.  They were just cool, funny people that were fun to party with.

The dudes liked to be called fags and the girls liked to be called dykes, almost without exception.

It was their preferred nomenclature.  Honestly.

That's just really funny to me.

5/21/13 3:30 PM
ShawnTheBadger
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CLINTK9 - 
ShawnTheBadger - 

would it be ok, no. would it be funny hearing a 3rd grader say some of that, yes. but why arent those words the go to words when your pissed, like Fag is?

They would not be ok and are not the go-to word like fag/faggot is, because homosexuality is the last bastion of socially acceptable prejudice. ;)

And if a reasonable parent, aunt, uncle, grandmother or teacher or religious-leader or babysitter heard any 3rd grader talking like any of that, they would probably reprimand them.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.