UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who is EXCITED for CAIN vs. BIGFOOT II?!?!?!?

5/19/13 5:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Darth_Vladar
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huntu is the reason I am excited in regards to the main/ co main. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 5:28 AM
pulsar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain is tailor made to beat Silva (and many other HWs), so not me.

5/19/13 7:33 AM
Naheb
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe -
Rambo John J - 
Kick Boxe -  Not it

The card yea, the fight no. Looks like hunt will be out, this will be a couple year low for ppv sales for hw championship Phone Post

did you just say hunt willl be out?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

It's not official but he has visa issues preventing him from leaving his country. They are getting Roy Nelson licensed for next weekend which isn't a good sign for Hunt. Would be cool if Roy won though and got a title shot

The UFC have stepped in and they are confident Hunt will be there.

Roy is unlikely but a back up Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:42 AM
Skeezy420
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/19/13 7:42 AM
My sources indicate to me Roy Nelson has entered a BK and ordered a whopper with cheese. Take it for what its worth...
5/19/13 7:42 AM
Skeezy420
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/19/13 7:41 AM
5/19/13 10:22 AM
OCMikelob
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brool Story Company -
Haulport - 
The Brool Story Company - 

he's going to cut the hell out of bigfoot again with his elbows, he won't punch that Easter Island head hard enough to hurt his hand, so hold your horses Haulport

Cain has shown a serious issue with injuries. He should be used only for good fights or you risk losing him for the good one.

And don't say Bigfoot has an Easter Island head - that's fighter bashing. You certainly wouldn't say that to his face...

when is the last time you had sexual relations with a woman?

3rd post. Off to a good start! Welcome, fren! Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 10:30 AM
UGCTT_Shope
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm excited because its always a pleasure to watch Cain Velasquez. He's my favorite fighter these days. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 10:32 AM
ColdKiller X

I am not so excited about the matchup, not too big a fan of either fighter

but I am excited to finally see the Lineal Heavyweight and Lineal Openweight Championships, which BigFoot holds, finally be unified with the UFC Heavyweight Championship Velasquez holds

finally have full legitimacy again

5/19/13 10:34 AM
C_H_A_O_S
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stacked card. I can't wait. Phone Post
5/19/13 10:44 AM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brool Story Company -

having Cain smash Bigfoot a second time is better than having Cain sit on the shelf waiting for someone else.

. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 11:17 AM
truevalon
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain vs big foot was one of the most onesided beatdowns in recent years Phone Post
5/19/13 2:53 PM
sparkuri

truevalon - Cain vs big foot was one of the most onesided beatdowns in recent years Phone Post
So was JDS/Cain I Phone Post
5/19/13 3:25 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That will be hilarious is Roy fills in for hunt.

Main and co main would he rematches of super one sided fights.

Would not buy. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 3:27 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sparkuri -
truevalon - Cain vs big foot was one of the most onesided beatdowns in recent years Phone Post
It was one sided but it wasn't a beat down.

Jds hit him hard and dropped him early on. I would argue Cain vs jds 2 was more of a one sided beat down. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 3:50 PM
Arlovskis Chin

TuLegit - Bigfoot rd 4 KO Phone Post 3.0
Please elaborate I don't see how he'd hang with the cardio till then. (I'm being serious although it sounds sarcastic) Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 4:09 PM
sparkuri

UGCTT_zackthewop -
sparkuri -
It was one sided but it wasn't a beat down.

Jds hit him hard and dropped him early on. I would argue Cain vs jds 2 was more of a one sided beat down. Phone Post 3.0
True. Point being, one fight to the next often yield different results. Phone Post
5/19/13 5:30 PM
Pessimist_Pete

I'm not excited with the HW division right now. Cormier needs to shake things up. Sign Barnet. Give Werdum a real fight. Gonzaga needs a good opponent. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 5:46 PM
Haulport

Haulport - 

he's going to cut the hell out of bigfoot again with his elbows, he won't punch that Easter Island head hard enough to hurt his hand, so hold your horses Haulport

Cain has shown a serious issue with injuries. He should be used only for good fights or you risk losing him for the good one.

And don't say Bigfoot has an Easter Island head - that's fighter bashing. You certainly wouldn't say that to his face...

With such a loser, 13 year old response as that, it seems much more likely that your question best applies to you...

5/19/13 5:52 PM
Poptarts

Haulport - 

Having an easter island head may be funny but it's also awesome, I'd say it to Bigface.
5/19/13 5:55 PM
The Brool Story Company

Haulport - 
Haulport - 

With such a loser, 13 year old response as that, it seems much more likely that your question best applies to you...

The reason I ask is because you seem to come across as very uptight, like your knickers are in a bind. Helax.

5/19/13 6:18 PM
Haulport

Haulport - 
Haulport - 

The reason I ask is because you seem to come across as very uptight, like your knickers are in a bind. Helax.

derp

5/19/13 6:34 PM
Got Reach
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think of it like Cain vs jds 1 and Cain vs jds 2. Jds got a 1st round first time and lots thought it would happen again (me included). now Cain gets 1s round stoppage of bigfoot everyone thinks it will happen again? It probably will but there is always the chance Bigfoot can end it all Phone Post
5/20/13 12:10 PM
Haulport

ttt for the weekday crowd

5/20/13 12:15 PM
Chris27

Yeah I'm interested in it, think Cain wins but not as one sided as easy as the first fight.

More interested in Hunt/JDS though.
5/20/13 12:21 PM
Haulport

Chris27 - Yeah I'm interested in it, think Cain wins but not as one sided as easy as the first fight.

More interested in Hunt/JDS though.

With your 497 vote ups you really are the most beloved UGer around...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.