UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who is EXCITED for CAIN vs. BIGFOOT II?!?!?!?

5/20/13 12:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MEOWticket
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe - Not it

The card yea, the fight no. Looks like hunt will be out, this will be a couple year low for ppv sales for hw championship Phone Post
HUNTO ISN'T FIGHTING?!

:(

LIES FROM HELL! Phone Post
5/20/13 12:28 PM
UGCTT_Clown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not really excited to be honest, just think the first fight was only a year ago and the same outcome will take place in this one.

5/20/13 2:07 PM
Haulport
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MEOWticket - 
Kick Boxe - Not it

The card yea, the fight no. Looks like hunt will be out, this will be a couple year low for ppv sales for hw championship Phone Post
HUNTO ISN'T FIGHTING?!

:(

LIES FROM HELL! Phone Post

Mark tweeted that his visa is all clear and he will be fighting. So we are all good.

5/20/13 2:20 PM
Chris27

Haulport - 
Chris27 - Yeah I'm interested in it, think Cain wins but not as one sided as easy as the first fight.

More interested in Hunt/JDS though.

With your 497 vote ups you really are the most beloved UGer around...

Dam bro you really do have a fucking hard on for me for some reason.

Here, attention any mod or whoever can do it, please take my vote ups and transfer them to Haulport.

I give me consent and permission to transfer them to Haulport since he seems so fucking obsessed with them.

5/20/13 2:26 PM
Haulport

Chris27 - 
Haulport - 
Chris27 - Yeah I'm interested in it, think Cain wins but not as one sided as easy as the first fight.

Here, attention any mod or whoever can do it, please take my vote ups and transfer them to Haulport.

I give me consent and permission to transfer them to Haulport since he seems so fucking obsessed with them.

Wow. Up to 500 in a couple of hours! You must be the man!!!

5/20/13 2:31 PM
Chris27

Haulport - 
Chris27 - 
Haulport - 

I'll tell what I'll do, unlike what you do I'll actually search out a thread of yours every single day and vote it up until we get you in the green.

That way you can feel good about yourself and stop being a miserable prick.

Deal? I'm not a blue but if I vote up a thread it still counts as plus 3 right?

So it might take a year cause you are probably deep in the hole but I'll help you get green.
5/20/13 2:47 PM
Haulport

Chris27 - 
Haulport - 
Chris27 - 
Haulport - 

I'll tell what I'll do, unlike what you do I'll actually search out a thread of yours every single day and vote it up until we get you in the green.

That way you can feel good about yourself and stop being a miserable prick.

Deal? I'm not a blue but if I vote up a thread it still counts as plus 3 right?

So it might take a year cause you are probably deep in the hole but I'll help you get green.

Appreciated but no need. I am fine with my vote downs. My controversial opinions will always generate them regardless of how much up voting you do for me. I just like pointing out your ill-gotten vote ups : )

5/20/13 4:47 PM
Haulport

Pitbull3744 - Haulport I also get vote downs for having my own opinion and what not but how do u know his vote ups are not legit ? Phone Post 3.0

He was part of a thread that discussed how there was a loophole in the vote up system so they abused it. He is also a Zuffa shill and lied about his vote ups when I first questioned them, lol.

5/20/13 4:53 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fight is going to be similar to the first one. The card looks awesome.

5/20/13 6:38 PM
Son of Neckbone
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see the thumping go similarly as last time, but worse.

Which sucks because BFS can absorb a ton of damage and I hate seeing him get drubbed. I got Cain in 2 or less, possibly by towel throw.
5/21/13 12:09 AM
Chris27

Haulport - 
Pitbull3744 - Haulport I also get vote downs for having my own opinion and what not but how do u know his vote ups are not legit ? Phone Post 3.0

He was part of a thread that discussed how there was a loophole in the vote up system so they abused it. He is also a Zuffa shill and lied about his vote ups when I first questioned them, lol.

Seriously wtf is it with you and vote ups? WHo gives a shit dude?

Second when did I ever lie about anything? Yes I go to the OG vote up thread and vote someone up and they vote you up back, I'd say atleast half of the vote ups come from that, so what?

is that why you log on every single day, search out a thread of mine and vote it down?

All this from a guy who said I was a paid Zuffa employee and that this site gives me vote ups to make me look like a good poster or something. That seeing x number of vote ups will make people listen to what I say.

Haulport actually thinks that.
5/21/13 12:07 PM
Haulport

Chris27 - 
Haulport - 

Second when did I ever lie about anything? Yes I go to the OG vote up thread and vote someone up and they vote you up back, I'd say atleast half of the vote ups come from that, so what?

is that why you log on every single day, search out a thread of mine and vote it down?

All this from a guy who said I was a paid Zuffa employee and that this site gives me vote ups to make me look like a good poster or something. That seeing x number of vote ups will make people listen to what I say.

You are a shill - paid or not.

And lol at me spending a minute out of my day to find your thread and vote you down. I thought you were gone until u showed up here on this thread.

5/21/13 12:37 PM
lockon
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport -

Ah, that explains it.

I always wondered how he had so damn many vote ups. Obviously, I don't think Chris is a bad poster or anything. I've always found that curious, figured he was spamming funny pictures on the OG or something. Phone Post
5/21/13 12:40 PM
lockon
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In regards to the topic, I've got very little interest in the main event. Cain takes it pretty handily imo. Phone Post
5/21/13 12:42 PM
Chris27

Haulport - 
Chris27 - 
Haulport - 

And lol at me spending a minute out of my day to find your thread and vote you down. I thought you were gone until u showed up here on this thread.

and you are a troll.

Dude you fucking came into a thread months ago and announced to everyone, Just hear delivering my daily vote downs.

So you logged on to this site just to deliver vote downs to people, thats pathetic.

and you did say that i work for Zuffa and they have this site give me vote ups.

5/21/13 12:48 PM
Haulport

Edited: 05/21/13 12:48 PM
Chris27 - 
Haulport - 
Chris27 - 
Haulport - 

and you are a troll.

Dude you fucking came into a thread months ago and announced to everyone, Just hear delivering my daily vote downs.

So you logged on to this site just to deliver vote downs to people, thats pathetic.

and you did say that i work for Zuffa and they have this site give me vote ups.

LOL. That thread was a mess and I logged in to vote a bunch of dopes down. I don't think you even posted anything on that thread I found offensive or too shill-like (rarity).

The Zuffa aiding your vote ups was a theory that was discarded when I found out the truth of your malfeasance. You are still a shill regardless.

Why do I always feel like you have this look on your face when you post back to me?

5/21/13 12:54 PM
NiteProwleR
1450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigfoot aint got the speed to deal with him. What do you think will change 2nd time around.
5/21/13 1:02 PM
Chris27

I dont hate you, actually it seems like thats you when you see my posts.

I dont search you out or talk shit about you, thats what you did in this thread and all others. I dont pay attention to you unless you come at me.

Honestly I havent even noticed you in a long time, maybe its cause you have a different pic.

5/21/13 2:42 PM
JohnnyChingas

Cain is a glass jaw who landed a fluke punch on JDS and even though he was out for 4 rounds, couldn't do anything else. He got a fluke elbow on BFS the first time and only won because Silva could not see. Silva will shatter that glass this weekend, and this ''Mexican"" hype job will fade away.
5/21/13 2:56 PM
OuTkAsTTTTT69

Haulport -

The UFC is always screwing the pooch:

- Alistair comes back after the test pop and they put him against Bigfoot even though Cain/Reem is the fight eveyone wants

- Everyone wants to see JDS vs. Hunto but they put in Mir instead and it is the squash match everyone knew it would be and then they do the Hunt/JDS fight after JDS loses the belt.

Lol so true.. a few months ago Dana said no way is Mark Hunt fighting Does Santos...fed him Mir. Now its the co-main, but a little later, with no where near the excitement. But on a high note, at least Hunt was training for JDS this time so we will get to see it how it should be, both men prepared Phone Post
5/23/13 12:36 AM
Haulport

Looks like DERP takes it...

5/23/13 12:40 PM
Haulport

Unwariestpickle - Bigfoot is too big, too powerful, and too well conditioned for Cain. Cain beat him the only way he could have in the first fight, by a cheap elbow. Horrible stylistic match-up for Cain.

DERP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/26/13 3:42 AM
Haulport

LOL!!!!!!!!

And what a fucking DERP it was!

Joe Silva is one of the worst matchmakers in MMA history and Zuffa just keeps farting out HW turds while missing the good fights or delaying them like Hunt/JDS...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.