UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Renan Barao injured

5/20/13 8:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MdGeist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - If an interim fighter can't fight due to injury, wouldn't they strip the interim title away and find a fighter to fight Wineland for the interim belt? I doubt they would make an interim interim belt lol. I know it was a joke, but there's a few on here that would take that as the gospel and think that an interim champ that can't fight would get to keep the distinction of being the interim champ.

Agreed? Phone Post
Or they can just make Barao the legitimate champion considering Cruz hasn't fought in like two years. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 10:45 AM
JStrongMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Samoa -
JStrongMMA - Maybe UFC 161 will have a real main event now. Phone Post
The fighter with the longest active win streak in MMA wasn't worthy? Phone Post 3.0
No, that's not what I'm saying. That main event is just not very good. It's not a winnable fight for Wineland imo and until they develop some guys at 135 that can compete at barao, faber and cruz's level, these need to be co-mains because they aren't selling ppv's. Phone Post
5/20/13 7:33 PM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Zacharinho -
PhallicObjekt - Im going to the event and i welcome this news. Not a fan of the small weight classes. Phone Post
Hahah, yeah they're not going to add another fight. So definitely good that you can welcome the news that your night is going to be shorter and the money you spent to buy that time: devalued. Phone Post 3.0
I accept that Phone Post
5/20/13 7:58 PM
ender852
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MdGeist -
Vulva Fabulous - If an interim fighter can't fight due to injury, wouldn't they strip the interim title away and find a fighter to fight Wineland for the interim belt? I doubt they would make an interim interim belt lol. I know it was a joke, but there's a few on here that would take that as the gospel and think that an interim champ that can't fight would get to keep the distinction of being the interim champ.

Agreed? Phone Post
Or they can just make Barao the legitimate champion considering Cruz hasn't fought in like two years. Phone Post 3.0
This is what I was thinking, I don't think we see Cruz fight again. Just give Barao the real belt. Phone Post
5/21/13 1:43 PM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have changed my stance on this. Im unhappy about it. I was going to leave during the main event and skip the crowds and traffic leaving the mts center since i am not a fan of the lower weight classes. This fight being dropped means that i wont be able to beat the rush out of the mts center. That sucks Phone Post
5/21/13 2:15 PM
JimmersonzGlove
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still a good card, IMO
5/21/13 8:26 PM
yellow wrkahlc
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - Henderson/Evans becomes the Main event based on name value alone. Feel like that would sell better to the casuals than Shogun/Lil Nog. Phone Post 3.0
Hmm. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.