UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor tells John Morgan to talk to the hand

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
5/19/13 4:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Skip2MyLou
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From MMAJUNKIE:
Belfort declined to discuss his testosterone use following his win.

"Can somebody beat him up for me, please?" Belfort requested when asked by MMAjunkie.com about his situation. "Can somebody beat him up?

"You're boring man, you're boring. Get out of here.... I'm not going to talk to you. Talk to my hand."
-------------------------------------------------

And he called Jon jones a diva..I found this to be very unprofessional and disrespectful to Morgan, who i've never heard a bad word spoken about him from anybody. I understand being annoying by reporters asking the same TRT questions over and over, but to ask him to get beat up and to talk to the hand? Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 5:16 AM
mmaattorney
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Video!?!?! Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 5:33 AM
Gilbosh
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/19/13 5:34 AM
Vitor is a gentleman and a professional, through all the bullshit Rockhold through at him, he said nothing bad and did his talking inside the octogon.<br /><br />He disrespected a legend and he got nothing but back of vitor heel to the face for his troubles. <br /><br />Vitor trained hard, he won, he's just enjoying the post-fight high, let the guy enjoy his moment, I don't blame him for reacting like that, give the guy a break, the issue of TRT use isn't his problem, the reporter should be asking Dana.
5/19/13 5:34 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/19/13 5:46 AM

"You're boring"

That's now going to be my response to any question that I don't want to answer.

Wife: "Why is there lipstick on your colllar?".

Me: "You're boring. Talk to the hand"

Police officer: "Do you realise you were going 20 over the limit"

Me: "You're boring man. Can someone beat this guy up? He's boring me. Phone Post 3.0

5/19/13 5:42 AM
eXtv
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is he so insecure about this?
5/19/13 5:45 AM
pharochuck
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts LLC, Moderator

curious about how exactly the question was asked. i can see him getting upset it is a sensitive subject right after a huge win

5/19/13 5:54 AM
Gilbosh
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my thoughts exactly.
5/19/13 5:59 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/19/13 6:00 AM
INDK
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's absolutely hilarious that he said "talk to my hand". Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 6:09 AM
raoullduke
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And then the next question he got asked he started waxing lyrical about honesty and integrity.

Dude is a piece of shit. I've lost all respect for him.
5/19/13 6:11 AM
MMALOGIC

why is he the poster boy for trt?

Hendo, chael, etc... have been using it yet they dont have to answer nearly as many questions about it.
5/19/13 6:12 AM
Gilbosh

raoullduke - And then the next question he got asked he started waxing lyrical about honesty and integrity.

It's legal, get the fuck over it.
5/19/13 6:15 AM
raoullduke

Ten eight round -  So he wants to pump shit into him and just ignore all questions?

This bullshit with having him fight in Brazil makes the entire operation a complete joke. He can't play by commission rules, so they have him fight under the UFC's rules. Phone Post

Agreed. At least he is very unlikely to give him a title shot now. They might be unscrupulous enough to do it, were it not for how restrictive it would be to them in the event of him winning.

I'm hoping he pisses over the limit, and gets his wings clipped to be honest.
5/19/13 6:18 AM
raoullduke

Gilbosh - 
raoullduke - And then the next question he got asked he started waxing lyrical about honesty and integrity.

He has the right to do it, however retarded that may be. But he has no right to get butthurt when people ask about it. It's at that point he becomes a total and complete piece of shit.

Also there is a difference between legal and moral.
5/19/13 6:46 AM
Bobby Lupo
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ten eight round -  So he wants to pump shit into him and just ignore all questions?

This bullshit with having him fight in Brazil makes the entire operation a complete joke. He can't play by commission rules, so they have him fight under the UFC's rules. Phone Post

Some guys just fight better overseas. Marcus Davis was a killer in UK/IRL, but kinda average in the States.
5/19/13 6:48 AM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip -

Lol Phone Post
5/19/13 7:13 AM
Xad
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's here after 18:35

http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-fx8-postpc
5/19/13 7:16 AM
Gilbosh

raoullduke - 
Gilbosh - 

He has the right to do it, however retarded that may be. But he has no right to get butthurt when people ask about it. It's at that point he becomes a total and complete piece of shit.

There's nothing legal or moral about it, It should be purely scientific.

If there is an unnatural improvement gained by using TRT then they should crack down on it. But what he's doing is legal, Vitor has been up front with all the commisions and the UFC from the start, he's sais that numerous interviews. It's legal, the doctor told him he needs it.
So be it. But.
1. He's not a piece of shit for taking the doctors advice.
2. It's the UFC & the commissions that need to take steps.

So how about you write a letter to Zuffa with a few scientific papers attached instead of childishly calling Vitor a piece of shit on an internet forum.
5/19/13 7:34 AM
Buck 65

I'm glad Vitor shut that idiot up. All that guy does is ask disrespectful and negative shit, every press conference
5/19/13 7:37 AM
Don_Dada
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol I've GOT to see this. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:46 AM
raoullduke

Gilbosh - 
raoullduke - 
Gilbosh - 

If there is an unnatural improvement gained by using TRT then they should crack down on it. But what he's doing is legal, Vitor has been up front with all the commisions and the UFC from the start, he's sais that numerous interviews. It's legal, the doctor told him he needs it.
So be it. But.

So how about you write a letter to Zuffa with a few scientific papers attached instead of childishly calling Vitor a piece of shit on an internet forum.

"Vitor has been upfront with the commissions"

No he hasn't that's why he hasn't fought in the US since 2011.

The rest of your post is as ridiculous as that was but, I have neither the time nor inclination to dismantle it point by point.

Why don't you sight some credible sources though for these scientific studies you're obviously so familiar with though.
5/19/13 7:52 AM
Bin6h4m

Usually when asked about he just brings up God... Cool knock out but his insecurity about it is hilarious. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:56 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
920 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael and Hendo do it where's the burning hate for them? Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:59 AM
Gilbosh

raoullduke - 
Gilbosh - 
raoullduke - 
Gilbosh - 

So be it. But.

"Vitor has been upfront with the commissions"

No he hasn't that's why he hasn't fought in the US since 2011.

The rest of your post is as ridiculous as that was but, I have neither the time nor inclination to dismantle it point by point.

Why don't you sight some credible sources though for these scientific studies you're obviously so familiar with though.

A small list can be found here.
http://www.topendsports.com/resources/research/journals-sport-science.htm

All I've asked for is evidence to back up your strong words & rather irrational opinions of fighters who use TRT.

I'll save you the hassle of replying by copying and pasting the same reply you always do whilst completely ignoring my points.

"The rest of your post is as ridiculous as that was but, I have neither the time nor inclination to dismantle it point by point."
5/19/13 8:01 AM
raoullduke

MyUnclesCreepy - Chael and Hendo do it where's the burning hate for them? Phone Post 3.0

They do get get the same questions and shit he does.

They don't get butthurt and evasive as fuck when asked about it though.

They never got popped for roids in the past.

They aren't annoying jesus freaks.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.