UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor tells John Morgan to talk to the hand

5/19/13 8:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
klabo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ten eight round - So he wants to pump shit into him and just ignore all questions?

This bullshit with having him fight in Brazil makes the entire operation a complete joke. He can't play by commission rules, so they have him fight under the UFC's rules. Phone Post
Rules are rules fag. Vitor doesn't make the rules. These questions are for Dana and Lorenzo. Please quit bitching Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 8:12 AM
raoullduke

Dead Again - 
raoullduke - 
MyUnclesCreepy - Chael and Hendo do it where's the burning hate for them? Phone Post 3.0

They do get get the same questions and shit he does.

They don't get butthurt and evasive as fuck when asked about it though.

They never got popped for roids in the past.

They aren't annoying jesus freaks.

So now we really know at what point he became a piece of shit to you.

Thank you for your honesty.

Yeah when he started constantly claiming an ethos that he obviously does not live by.

I hate hypocrites.
5/19/13 8:16 AM
trobinson21

The butthurt is strong in this thread. Phone Post
5/19/13 8:17 AM
raoullduke

Edited: 05/19/13 8:18 AM
I admit it though. I don't like it when a fighter talks about how Jesus helped them. I think its obscenely megalomaniacal. But if you at least seem genuine and sincere in your spirituality (see Ben Henderson) I will not hold it against you.
5/19/13 8:18 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 - The butthurt is strong in this thread. Phone Post
It very much is! Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 8:22 AM
raoullduke

Yeah we're butthurt.

Fighters are using pharmaceuticals to jack themselves up and fuck other fighters up and we see an issue there. We must just be butthurt.

You're not allowed to compete in athletics while on TRT unless you lost your balls to cancer or something.

But actually fighting, throwing your bones at another person that's fine. There is no ethical or moral issue here. And anyone who sees one is just butthurt.

So many retards in the MMA community.
5/19/13 8:27 AM
trobinson21

raoullduke - Yeah we're butthurt.

Fighters are using pharmaceuticals to jack themselves up and fuck other fighters up and we see an issue there. We must just be butthurt.

You're not allowed to compete in athletics while on TRT unless you lost your balls to cancer or something.

But actually fighting, throwing your bones at another person that's fine. There is no ethical or moral issue here. And anyone who sees one is just butthurt.

Sound butthurt. Phone Post
5/19/13 8:30 AM
raoullduke

trobinson21 - 

Sound retarded.
5/19/13 8:33 AM
trobinson21

raoullduke -
trobinson21 - 

Sound retarded.
Tell me again in a 5 paragraph emotional diatribe on an MMA message board your feelings on TRT so we can change the world!!!

You butthurt. Phone Post
5/19/13 8:38 AM
raoullduke

trobinson21 - 
raoullduke -
trobinson21 - 

Sound retarded.
Tell me again in a 5 paragraph emotional diatribe on an MMA message board your feelings on TRT so we can change the world!!!

You butthurt. Phone Post

Me butthurt?

You retard.
5/19/13 8:39 AM
TheHaunted2

MMALOGIC - why is he the poster boy for trt?

Hendo, chael, etc... have been using it yet they dont have to answer nearly as many questions about it.
Im guessing its because he has improved the most dramatically. As opposed to hendo and chael who kinda built up. They werent lackluster one fight then boom. As is the case with vitor, the guy is crazy scary. Phone Post
5/19/13 8:45 AM
NorthernIrishZombie
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor in TeRminaTor 2.

5/19/13 8:45 AM
GoldMedaLInTapping(R)

Rabid Bunyip -

"You're boring"

That's now going to be my response to any question that I don't want to answer.

Wife: "Why is there lipstick on your colllar?".

Me: "You're boring. Talk to the hand"

Police officer: "Do you realise you were going 20 over the limit"

Me: "You're boring man. Can someone beat this guy up? He's boring me. Phone Post 3.0

Lmao! Vtfu Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 8:52 AM
MyUnclesCreepy
814 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

See Hendo and Cheal as well as Frank Mir make site u hate on them as u do vitor because all These guys like Vitor are no good cheaters Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 8:52 AM
MyUnclesCreepy

MyUnclesCreepy -

See Hendo and Cheal as well as Frank Mir make site u hate on them as u do vitor because all These guys like Vitor are no good cheaters Phone Post 3.0
Make sure Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 8:56 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he also snap his fingers and move his head side to side?
5/19/13 9:50 AM
lenz0799

Sounds like a politician dodging a question they don't want to answer. Even he knows he shouldn't be on the stuff. Phone Post
5/19/13 11:12 AM
trobinson21

raoullduke -
trobinson21 - 
raoullduke -
trobinson21 - 

Sound retarded.

You butthurt. Phone Post

Me butthurt?

You retard.
Well at least you didn't copy and paste what you Googled about TRT from your job at the call center.

I write software I'm not a scientist and I don't pretend to be a fucking biologist like you dorks. I don't care if Vitor injects bull semen in his ne k in the cage while Buffer calls his name, dude was fighting in cages when I was still playing high school football and he is 2 years older than me and my body feels like shit after a 1 hour jiu jitsu class 3 times a week, I can't imagine what injuries and shit he works through. Phone Post
5/19/13 11:31 AM
thatdude21601
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/19/13 11:36 AM
If it's legal, why won't Kizer grant him an therapeutic use exemption? Not that I care for testosterone exemptions, but at least Hendo, Chael, Forrest, etc aren't hiding from testing outside of the main commissions.

Anyone for having the Brazilians adopt Overeem!?!?
5/19/13 11:37 AM
LittleJoeMama
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC is becoming the reverse "Harrison Bergeron". Strange thing for sure.
5/19/13 11:45 AM
KingD87
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's getting old, I get tired of reading/hearing about it and it doesn't even involve me. Can only imagine how annoying it must be for him. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 12:00 PM
DoomFarmer
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has answered questions about it during the entire lead up to this fight...

What new shit do you expect to hear?

A lot of you guys sound boring... Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 12:02 PM
kyle223
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xad - It's here after 18:35

http://www.ufc.com/media/ufc-fx8-postpc

Thanks VU!
5/19/13 12:04 PM
6ULDV8

Edited: 05/19/13 12:04 PM

I love Vitor more and more.  Fuck answering the media's snarky questions.  

Every time a fighter just answers and people find out about it, they go 'Gee I wish that guy would shut up' anyway.

Fair play by Vitor.  

5/19/13 12:10 PM
Barbalos

If a Diaz had said this regarding weed, which is actually illegal, the UG would be slobbering all over his nuts. "WOW did you see that?! What a hero! He's so REAL!!1!"

But the current trend is to bash Vitor, so you stoned clowns will attack him for this.

Good for Vitor.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.