orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"injecting testosterone to keep at peak 20 year old levels when you're 40."

Do you know what his levels are?

5/19/13 4:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus

MMA Lives Here -  Jesus. Skarhead, orcus and Doomfarmer are absolute jokes. Are you all juicing? Are all you families heavily infested in juice or something? The vast majority of fans of this sport disagree with people juicing. You think you're shitty little opinions are going to change that? Dana needs to stick to his gunman and stop this shit before it makes a mockery of the sport. Vitor is out of his mind Phone Post

Our opinions don't need to change anything. TRT is allowed. Sounds like you're the one who needs to get with the times, not us. Go tell the Wright brothers how god never intended man to fly, dumdum.

5/19/13 4:31 PM
punchyone
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -

Not what they would be without TRT. Would be great for Vitor to release his test results, I assume they'd be higher than rockholds levels, welcome the chance to be proven wrong though.

Given that the legal limit under the TUE is higher than any normal non TRT user would walk around with, I doubt he's playing on an even field. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 4:43 PM
Barbalos

punchyone - 
orcus -

Not what they would be without TRT. Would be great for Vitor to release his test results, I assume they'd be higher than rockholds levels, welcome the chance to be proven wrong though.

Given that the legal limit under the TUE is higher than any normal non TRT user would walk around with, I doubt he's playing on an even field. Phone Post 3.0

So.. no
5/19/13 4:49 PM
punchyone
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos -
punchyone - 
orcus -

So.. no
No more than anyone else. You're obviously a very sharp fella. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 4:50 PM
baj54

Ten eight round -  So he wants to pump shit into him and just ignore all questions?

This bullshit with having him fight in Brazil makes the entire operation a complete joke. He can't play by commission rules, so they have him fight under the UFC's rules. Phone Post

You have no clue what your talking about. First off they had him on the card because guess what? He is a phucking Brazilian! And he is very popular down there. Second of all the nevada state douchebag who run's the athletic commission have already came out and said they would not allow him to fight there because of his previous failed test. That was year's ago and they even gave Cheatin Chael a pass on this subject. Dont be butt-hurt because Vitor is an old man that can still get the job done! You sound like a prissy little cheerleader.
5/19/13 5:01 PM
mikerobmma
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip -

Man this shit is killing me. VTFU. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 5:09 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he said "GET THAT COW OUTTA THERE!!!"
5/19/13 5:12 PM
mikerobmma
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 -
raoullduke - Yeah we're butthurt.

Fighters are using pharmaceuticals to jack themselves up and fuck other fighters up and we see an issue there. We must just be butthurt.

You're not allowed to compete in athletics while on TRT unless you lost your balls to cancer or something.

But actually fighting, throwing your bones at another person that's fine. There is no ethical or moral issue here. And anyone who sees one is just butthurt.

So many retards in the MMA community.
Sound butthurt. Phone Post
I like it when people type up paragraphs of a thoughtful opinion and some dickwad replies with a useless, short, dickless response. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 5:22 PM
ChaosOverkill
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/19/13 5:24 PM

God authorizes me to do it!

You are not god

I only answer to God!

His answer to everything now is intense Bonds like fury or rage, that should be tipping people off that this ie headed in a bad direction.

5/19/13 5:51 PM
MagSlim

Couple things...

1)What he is doing is NOT legal. If he tried to do what he just did in Brazil in Nevada they would not let him.

2) He's clearly commission shopping. He's not only using TRT after being popped for steroids, he's using the UFC as a surrogate commission.

3) I am not aware that he has a TUE from anyone but the UFC.

4) the UFC cannot be their own commission in this case because they are not independent. They have a stake in Vitor doing well. They can test impartially but they cannot grant a fighter a TUE impartially. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 6:13 PM
trobinson21

mikerobmma -
trobinson21 -
raoullduke - Yeah we're butthurt.

Fighters are using pharmaceuticals to jack themselves up and fuck other fighters up and we see an issue there. We must just be butthurt.

You're not allowed to compete in athletics while on TRT unless you lost your balls to cancer or something.

But actually fighting, throwing your bones at another person that's fine. There is no ethical or moral issue here. And anyone who sees one is just butthurt.

So many retards in the MMA community.
Sound butthurt. Phone Post
I like it when people type up paragraphs of a thoughtful opinion and some dickwad replies with a useless, short, dickless response. Phone Post 3.0
Tell us all your thoughts and inner feelings on why TRT is the devil and I'll do it again.....GO! Phone Post
5/19/13 6:21 PM
trobinson21

It's funny to see 22 year old fighters not wanting to get beaten by much more skilled fighters who happen to be past 30 and may have lost a key aspect of recovery physically due to the strain on their bodies.

Let's see 22 year old fighter 10 years into his career and see if he has the same opinion. It takes decades to learn every aspect of martial arts, by the time you gain everything mentally you may be losing a step physically, TRT is going to give us better fights long term IMO, the avg fighter will not work as hard as Vitor so its a moot point to insinuate some journeyman is gonna make a run due to TRT the way journeyman baseball players started banging out 55 hrs per year.

It's gonna be some bullshit in ten years when whatever the new thing is gives Rory MacDonald and the kids who are 22 now another decade to piss excellence after your witch hunters lynched Vitor. Phone Post
5/19/13 6:38 PM
trobinson21

Unwariestpickle -
trobinson21 -  It's funny to see 22 year old fighters not wanting to get beaten by much more skilled fighters who happen to be past 30 and may have lost a key aspect of recovery physically due to the strain on their bodies.

Let's see 22 year old fighter 10 years into his career and see if he has the same opinion. It takes decades to learn every aspect of martial arts, by the time you gain everything mentally you may be losing a step physically, TRT is going to give us better fights long term IMO, the avg fighter will not work as hard as Vitor so its a moot point to insinuate some journeyman is gonna make a run due to TRT the way journeyman baseball players started banging out 55 hrs per year.

It's gonna be some bullshit in ten years when whatever the new thing is gives Rory MacDonald and the kids who are 22 now another decade to piss excellence after your witch hunters lynched Vitor. Phone Post

I'll use Henderson as an example, and i like him, but he should not be fighting anymore. He's been fighting for 15 years now, and will continue to fight as long as he is competitive.

Those extra years of head trauma... well i'm afraid of what will come of it. Low T is your bodies way of telling you to hang em up.

That's just an emotional, non-fact based opinion. Low T is like anything else that wears down due to exertion on the body.

A 30 year old pitcher has a nastier elbow than a 30 year old banker, should he not get Tommy John surgery and pitch til he's 40? Or his arm telling him its time to hang it up?

It's 2013, this isn't Vitor hanging with Alzado and the 82 Oakland Raiders. Phone Post
5/19/13 7:02 PM
Motivated Penn
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gilbosh - 
raoullduke - 
Gilbosh - 
raoullduke - And then the next question he got asked he started waxing lyrical about honesty and integrity.

Dude is a piece of shit. I've lost all respect for him.

It's legal, get the fuck over it.

He has the right to do it, however retarded that may be. But he has no right to get butthurt when people ask about it. It's at that point he becomes a total and complete piece of shit.

Also there is a difference between legal and moral.

There's nothing legal or moral about it, It should be purely scientific.

If there is an unnatural improvement gained by using TRT then they should crack down on it. But what he's doing is legal, Vitor has been up front with all the commisions and the UFC from the start, he's sais that numerous interviews. It's legal, the doctor told him he needs it.
So be it. But.
1. He's not a piece of shit for taking the doctors advice.
2. It's the UFC & the commissions that need to take steps.

So how about you write a letter to Zuffa with a few scientific papers attached instead of childishly calling Vitor a piece of shit on an internet forum.

The doctor told him he needed to turn his ass into a pin cushion for bullshark testosterone syringes?

Was his name Victor Conte, by any chance? :D Doctor's advice.. lol.
5/19/13 7:04 PM
JimmersonzGlove
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome response. I love Vitor-isms. Phone Post
5/19/13 7:10 PM
mdrndaysamurai
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mozkonoh - Funny how all the steroid cheaters are christians, eh?

Oh, god doesn't say anything about anabolic steroids in the bible, so that means I can totally use them, since he's the only one who can judge me, right?

Pathetic, morally inferior lunatics.

wow - aren't we on a high horse today.
5/19/13 7:16 PM
meekie01

Lost all respect for him even before this... will not watch any of his future fights... im sure he wont care... just going to watch him take a frontkick from anderson to make me feel better... people like him stopping the sport from going forward and steroid abusers like him that have marred the sport for so long! Phone Post
5/19/13 7:47 PM
MyUnclesCreepy
864 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meekie01 - Lost all respect for him even before this... will not watch any of his future fights... im sure he wont care... just going to watch him take a frontkick from anderson to make me feel better... people like him stopping the sport from going forward and steroid abusers like him that have marred the sport for so long! Phone Post
Bigfoot did steroids do you no longer watch him?

What about the countless others who have been busted for roiding???

Hate on one hate them all Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 8:42 PM
SQUEEZIE

raoullduke - 
Dead Again - 
raoullduke - 
MyUnclesCreepy - Chael and Hendo do it where's the burning hate for them? Phone Post 3.0

They do get get the same questions and shit he does.

They don't get butthurt and evasive as fuck when asked about it though.

They never got popped for roids in the past.

They aren't annoying jesus freaks.

So now we really know at what point he became a piece of shit to you.

Thank you for your honesty.

Yeah when he started constantly claiming an ethos that he obviously does not live by.

I hate hypocrites.

this guy prob loves chael though
5/19/13 9:23 PM
TheLuckyMilkMan
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supporting TRT and roiders is the same as supporting fallon fox fighting women. TRT dudes and roiders should have their own league. i have nothing against any of the TRT guys (i do against roiders) but they are on perfomance enhancing drugs to 'even the playing field' which is bs. the playing field is what it is...deal with it or find another job. shouldnt be legal but it is. jones was right. TRT and roids should be legal outside of sports in my opinion.

let the hate begin.
mdrndaysamurai
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you have to hate on these guys too..
Three Positive Tests
Josh Barnett
November 2, 2001. Win over Bobby Hoffman (UFC 34). Tested positive for two different anabolic steroids (but I don't know which ones.)

March 22, 2002. Win over Randy Couture (UFC 36). Tested positive for boldenone, fluoxymesterone and nandrolone.

July, 2009. A random test in-between fights with Gilbert Yvel (Affliction) what would've been his fight with Fedor Emelianko. He next fought Siala-Mou Siliga (Dream 13). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Two Positive Tests
Stephan Bonnar
August 26, 2006. Loss to Forrest Griffin (UFC 62). Tested positive for boldenone.

October 13, 2012. Loss to Anderson Silva (UFC 153). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Kimo Leopoldo
June 19, 2004. Loss to Ken Shamrock (UFC 48). Tested positive for stanozolol.

July, 2006. A random test in-between his fights with Ikuhisa Minowa (PRIDE Bushido 8) and Dave Legeno (Cage Rage 18). Tested positive for stanozolol again.

One Positive Test
Phil Baroni
June 22, 2007. Loss to Frank Shamrock (Strikeforce). Tested positive for boldenone and stanozolol.

Vitor Belfort
October 21, 2006. Loss to Dan Henderson (PRIDE 32). Tested positive for 4-Hydroxytestosterone.

Joey Beltran
December 15, 2012. Win over Igor Pokrajac (UFC on FX 6). Tested positive for nandrolone.

Rafael Cavalcante
May 19, 2012. Win over Mike Kyle (Strikeforce). Tested positive for stanozolol.

Kit Cope
January 20, 2007. Loss to Rob McCullough (WEC 25). Tested positive for boldenone.

Alexander Crispim
November 16, 2007. Win over Clint Coronel (Strikeforce). Tested positive for desoxymethyltestosterone.

Edwin Dewees
July 19, 2008. Loss to Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (Affliction.) Tested positive for nandrolone.

Hermes Franca
July 7, 2007. Loss to Sean Sherk (UFC 73). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Royce Gracie
June 2, 2007. Win over Kazushi Sakuraba (K-1 Dynamite!! USA). Tested positive for nandrolone.

Dennis Hallman
November 16, 2007. Win over Jeremiah Metcalf (Strikeforce). Tested positive for drostanolone and nandrolone.

James Irvin:
December 2nd, 2010. Loss to Jorge Oliveira (Tachi Palace Fights 7). Tested positive for epitrenbolone. (in an earlier fight he also tested positive for painkillers, listed below).

Lavar Johnson
February 23, 2013. Loss to Brendan Schaub (UFC 157). Flagged for elevated levels of testosterone. An additional carbon isotope ratio test "confirmed the testosterone was consistent with the administration of a steroid," according to CSAC Executive Officer Andy Foster.

Jörgen Kruth:
May 20, 2007. Win over Freddy Kemayo (This was a kickboxing fight. He did not make his MMA debut until April, 2009.) Tested positive for testosteron, metandienon, trenbolon and metenolon.

Muhammed Lawal:
January 7, 2012. Win over Lorenz Larkin (Strikeforce). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Chris Leben
October 18, 2008. Loss to Michael Bisping (UFC 89). Tested positive for stanozolol.

Bill Mahood
September 29, 2007. Loss to Bobby Southworth (Strikeforce). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Nate Marquardt
August 6, 2005. Win over Ivan Salaverry (Ultimate Fight Night). Tested positive for nandrolone.

Johnnie Morton
June 2, 2007. Loss to Bernard Ackah (K-1 Dynamite!! USA). Tested positive for epitestosterone.

Pawel Nastula
October 21, 2006. Loss to Josh Barnett (PRIDE 32). Tested positive for nandrolone, phenylpropanolamine, pseudoephedrine, and ephedrine.

Alexandre Franca Nogueira
June 1, 2008. Loss to Jose Aldo (WEC 34.) Tested positive for boldenone.

Jorge Ortiz
June 8, 2007. Loss to Jesse Taylor (Total Combat 21). Tested positive for nandrolone.

Alistair Overeem:
April, 2012. A random drug test before what would've been a fight with Junior Dos Santos and after his fight with Brock Lesnar. Tested positive for elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio (10 times that of a normal man).

Rousimar Palhares
December 15, 2012. Loss to Hector Lombard (UFC on FX 6). Tested positive for elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio (9 times that of a normal man).

Cole Province
August 9, 2009. Win over Fredson Paixao (WEC 42). Tested positive for methasterone.

Vicicius Kappke de Queiroz
October 16, 2010. Loss to Rob Broughton (UFC 120). Tested positive for stanozolol.
mdrndaysamurai

and these guys

Francisco Rivera
July 21, 2012. Win over Roland Delorme (UFC 149). Tested positive for an as of yet undisclosed, over-the-counter stimulant.

Nick Rossborough:
September 23, 2011. Loss to Lorenz Larkin (Strikeforce). Tested positive for elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio (I haven't been able to find what the ratio was though).

Ken Shamrock
February 13, 2009. Win over Ross Clifton (Wargods/Ken Shamrock Productions). Tested positive for 19-norandrosterone, 19-noretiocholanolone, and stanozolol.

Sean Sherk
July 7, 2007. Win over Hermes Franca (UFC 73). Tested positive for nandrolone.

Kirill Sidelnikov
January 24, 2009. Loss to Paul Buentello (Affliction). Tested positive for Stanozolol.

Antonio Silva
July 26, 2008. Win over Justin Eilers (Elite XC). Tested positive for Boldenone.

Adam Smith
September 29, 2007. Loss to Dewey Cooper (Strikeforce). Tested positive for nandrolone and stanozolol (also cocaine and marijuana.)

Chael Sonnen
August 7, 2010. Loss to Anderson Silva (UFC 117). Tested positive for elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone ratio (16.9 times that of a normal human).

Tim Sylvia
September 26, 2003. Win over Gan McGee (UFC 44). Tested positive for stanozolol.

Thiago Tavares
January 19, 2013. Loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov (UFC on FX 7). Tested positive for drostanolone.

Anthony Torres
September 8, 2007. Loss to Jess Liaudin (UFC 75). Tested positive for boldenone.

Ruben Villareal
November 7, 2007. Loss to Jimmy Ambriz (WCO). Tested positive for 4-hydroxytestosterone.

Jason Winthers
November 3, 2007. Loss to Richard Blake (Rebel Fights). Tested positive for stanozolol and trenbolone (also methadone and morphine.)

Diuretics (Used to help make weight or sometimes to mask steroid use.)

Thiago Alves
December 30, 2006. Win over Tony DeSouza (UFC 66). Tested positive for spironolactone.

Donald Cerrone
September 5, 2007. Win over Kenneth Alexander (WEC 30). Tested positive for hydrochlorothiazide.

Stimulents

Riki Fukuda
March 3, 2013. Loss to Brad Tavares (UFC on Fuel TV 8). Tested positive for phenylpropanolamine, norpseudoephedrine and ephedrine.

Painkillers

James Irvin:
July, 19 2008. Loss to Anderson Silva (UFC Fight Night 14). Tested positive for methadone and oxymorphone (in a later fight tested positive for steroids, see above).

Chris Leben:
November 5, 2011. Loss to Mark Munoz (UFC 138). Tested positive for oxycodone and oxymorphone (in an earlier fight tested positive for steroids, see above).

Karo Parisyan
January 31, 2009. Win over Dong Hyun Kim (UFC 94). Tested positive for hydrocodone, hydromorphone, and oxymorphone.

Bas Rutten
July 22, 2006. Win over Ruben Villareal (WFA). Tested positive for morphine and diphenhydramine.

Jason Winthers
November 3, 2007. Loss to Richard Blake (Rebel Fights). Tested positive for methadone and morphine (also stanozolol and trenbolone.)

Illegal Drugs

Two Positive Tests
Nick Diaz
February 24, 2007. Win over Takanori Gomi (PRIDE 33). Tested positive for marijuana.

Feb 4, 2012. Loss to Carlos Condit (UFC 143). Tested positive for marijuana.

Dave Herman
October 8, 2011. Failed his pre-fight drug screening before facing Mike Russow in the UFC. Tested positive for marijuana.

October 13, 2012. Loss to Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira. Tested positive for marijuana.

Matt Riddle
July 21, 2012. Win over Chris Clements (UFC 149). Tested positive for marijuana.

February 16th 2013. Win over Che Mills (UFC on Fuel TV 7). Tested positive for marijuana.

One Positive Test
Alex Caceres
March 3, 2013. Win over Kyung Ho Kang (UFC on Fuel TV 8). Tested positive for marijuana.

Aaron Carvalho:
December 29, 2006. Loss to Gilbert Sims (Tuff-N-Uff). Tested positive for marijuana.

Isaac DeJesus
May 6, 2011. Win over Russ Miura (Tachi Palace Fights 9). Tested positive for marijuana.

Tyson Griffin
November 20, 2010. Loss to Nik Lentz (UFC 123). Tested positive for marijuana.

Melvin Guillard
April 5, 2007. Loss to Joe Stevenson (UFC Fight Night 9). Tested positive for cocaine.

Kazuhiro Nakamura
September 22, 2007. Loss to Lyoto Machida (UFC 76). Tested positive for marijuana.

Robbie Peralta
April 6, 2013. Loss to Akira Corassani (UFC on Fuel TV 9). Tested positive for marijuana.

Ricco Rodriguez:
November 17, 2006. Win over Imani Lee (Beatdown in Bakersfield). Tested positive for marijuana and cocaine.

Diego Sanchez
December 13, 2006. Win over Joe Riggs (UFC Fight Night 7). Tested positive for marijuana.

Thiago Silva
November 10, 2012. Win over Stanislav Nedkov (UFC on Fuel TV 6). Tested positive for marijuana.

Adam Smith
September 29, 2007. Loss to Dewey Cooper (Strikeforce). Tested positive for cocaine and marijuana (also nandrolone and stanozolol.)

Carter Williams
June 22, 2007. Loss to Paul Buentello (Strikeforce). Tested positive for cocaine.

Other

Forrest Griffin
August 8, 2009. Loss to Anderson Silva (UFC 101). Tested positive for Xanax (anti-anxiety medication).

Unknown

Kevin Randleman
October 21, 2006. Loss to Mauricio Rua (PRIDE 32). Testing showed submitted sample was not human.

Jake Shields
August 11, 2012. Win over Ed Herman (UFC 150). It has not been revealed what he took.

Thiago Silva
January 1st, 2011. Win over Brandon Vera (UFC 125). Testing showed sample had been altered. Silva admitted to using a urine adulterant to change the result. He did not admit what he took other than it had been banned by the NSAC.
5/19/13 9:24 PM
mdrndaysamurai

ps that list came from a sherdog forum
5/19/13 9:35 PM
RICKDOGG

Skip2MyLou - From MMAJUNKIE:
Belfort declined to discuss his testosterone use following his win.

"Can somebody beat him up for me, please?" Belfort requested when asked by MMAjunkie.com about his situation. "Can somebody beat him up?

"You're boring man, you're boring. Get out of here.... I'm not going to talk to you. Talk to my hand."
-------------------------------------------------

And he called Jon jones a diva..I found this to be very unprofessional and disrespectful to Morgan, who i've never heard a bad word spoken about him from anybody. I understand being annoying by reporters asking the same TRT questions over and over, but to ask him to get beat up and to talk to the hand? Phone Post 3.0

Fuck Vitor,John Morgan is a good journalist & an even better guy.I have never seen him disrespect anybody.I understand being tired of the question,but it didnt come from nowhere.He created this mess for himself.If I was accused of something I didnt do I would be quick to give my side to anyone who would listen.I actually think its a good thing that guys like Rockhold & Watson are speaking out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.