UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor tells John Morgan to talk to the hand

5/19/13 9:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 - 
Unwariestpickle -
trobinson21 -  It's funny to see 22 year old fighters not wanting to get beaten by much more skilled fighters who happen to be past 30 and may have lost a key aspect of recovery physically due to the strain on their bodies.

Let's see 22 year old fighter 10 years into his career and see if he has the same opinion. It takes decades to learn every aspect of martial arts, by the time you gain everything mentally you may be losing a step physically, TRT is going to give us better fights long term IMO, the avg fighter will not work as hard as Vitor so its a moot point to insinuate some journeyman is gonna make a run due to TRT the way journeyman baseball players started banging out 55 hrs per year.

It's gonna be some bullshit in ten years when whatever the new thing is gives Rory MacDonald and the kids who are 22 now another decade to piss excellence after your witch hunters lynched Vitor. Phone Post

I'll use Henderson as an example, and i like him, but he should not be fighting anymore. He's been fighting for 15 years now, and will continue to fight as long as he is competitive.

Those extra years of head trauma... well i'm afraid of what will come of it. Low T is your bodies way of telling you to hang em up.

That's just an emotional, non-fact based opinion. Low T is like anything else that wears down due to exertion on the body.

A 30 year old pitcher has a nastier elbow than a 30 year old banker, should he not get Tommy John surgery and pitch til he's 40? Or his arm telling him its time to hang it up?

It's 2013, this isn't Vitor hanging with Alzado and the 82 Oakland Raiders. Phone Post

well said tobinson
5/19/13 9:39 PM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mozkonoh - Funny how all the steroid cheaters are christians, eh?

Oh, god doesn't say anything about anabolic steroids in the bible, so that means I can totally use them, since he's the only one who can judge me, right?

Pathetic, morally inferior lunatics.

Grow up
5/19/13 9:43 PM
SKARHEAD

RICKDOGG - 
Skip2MyLou - From MMAJUNKIE:
Belfort declined to discuss his testosterone use following his win.

"Can somebody beat him up for me, please?" Belfort requested when asked by MMAjunkie.com about his situation. "Can somebody beat him up?

"You're boring man, you're boring. Get out of here.... I'm not going to talk to you. Talk to my hand."
-------------------------------------------------

And he called Jon jones a diva..I found this to be very unprofessional and disrespectful to Morgan, who i've never heard a bad word spoken about him from anybody. I understand being annoying by reporters asking the same TRT questions over and over, but to ask him to get beat up and to talk to the hand? Phone Post 3.0

Fuck Vitor,John Morgan is a good journalist & an even better guy.I have never seen him disrespect anybody.I understand being tired of the question,but it didnt come from nowhere.He created this mess for himself.If I was accused of something I didnt do I would be quick to give my side to anyone who would listen.I actually think its a good thing that guys like Rockhold & Watson are speaking out.

What is Vitor being accused of that he needs to give his side about ? Doing legal TRT and passing his tests ? I think he's discussed this plenty for about a month leading into this fight. You'd have to be living under a rock not to know this... EVERYONE knows this, including John Morgan.

He asked a stupid question to a man that already spent plenty of time answering this stupid question...Guess he got a stupid response.
5/19/13 9:44 PM
RICKDOGG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unwariestpickle - 
trobinson21 - 
Unwariestpickle -
trobinson21 -  It's funny to see 22 year old fighters not wanting to get beaten by much more skilled fighters who happen to be past 30 and may have lost a key aspect of recovery physically due to the strain on their bodies.

Let's see 22 year old fighter 10 years into his career and see if he has the same opinion. It takes decades to learn every aspect of martial arts, by the time you gain everything mentally you may be losing a step physically, TRT is going to give us better fights long term IMO, the avg fighter will not work as hard as Vitor so its a moot point to insinuate some journeyman is gonna make a run due to TRT the way journeyman baseball players started banging out 55 hrs per year.

It's gonna be some bullshit in ten years when whatever the new thing is gives Rory MacDonald and the kids who are 22 now another decade to piss excellence after your witch hunters lynched Vitor. Phone Post

I'll use Henderson as an example, and i like him, but he should not be fighting anymore. He's been fighting for 15 years now, and will continue to fight as long as he is competitive.

Those extra years of head trauma... well i'm afraid of what will come of it. Low T is your bodies way of telling you to hang em up.

That's just an emotional, non-fact based opinion. Low T is like anything else that wears down due to exertion on the body.

A 30 year old pitcher has a nastier elbow than a 30 year old banker, should he not get Tommy John surgery and pitch til he's 40? Or his arm telling him its time to hang it up?

It's 2013, this isn't Vitor hanging with Alzado and the 82 Oakland Raiders. Phone Post

Diminished cognitive ability due to repetitive brain trauma is a fact, not an emotional based opinion. TRT enables and encourages a competitor to fight long past their natural prime. Longer careers coupled with a negative correlation between age and the ability to recover from head trauma suggests higher incidents of cognitive decline.

In layman's terms nobody gives a shit about a pitchers arm, because it doesn't matter. Brain Trauma is a much more terrifying.

so true Pickle,lets see what these guys look like in 15 -20 years.
5/19/13 9:48 PM
SKARHEAD

TheLuckyMilkMan - supporting TRT and roiders is the same as supporting fallon fox fighting women. TRT dudes and roiders should have their own league. i have nothing against any of the TRT guys (i do against roiders) but they are on perfomance enhancing drugs to 'even the playing field' which is bs. the playing field is what it is...deal with it or find another job. shouldnt be legal but it is. jones was right. TRT and roids should be legal outside of sports in my opinion.

let the hate begin.

I don't care about watching "sports"...I care about watching fights and the best possible fighters possible.

This is what drew me to the UFC, NHB...and MMA somewhat. Not who the best weight cutting generic slap box pho-hawk douche can win a lay and pray decision.
5/19/13 9:49 PM
trobinson21

Unwariestpickle -
trobinson21 - 
Unwariestpickle -

Diminished cognitive ability due to repetitive brain trauma is a fact, not an emotional based opinion. TRT enables and encourages a competitor to fight long past their natural prime. Longer careers coupled with a negative correlation between age and the ability to recover from head trauma suggests higher incidents of cognitive decline.

In layman's terms nobody gives a shit about a pitchers arm, because it doesn't matter. Brain Trauma is a much more terrifying.
I know all about CTE brother, I played football.when concussions were called getting your "Bell" rung. Lol

I think that's a whole other unconnected issue though man, you take a wrestler who was Olympic level into his late 20s like Cormier he may have low T from years of weight cutting but his brain has no ring years.

Plus, the brain does a fine job of telling fighters when its time, each time the switch goes off your brain remembers and shuts down quicker ne,t time to protect itself, its not at all related to age or T. Phone Post
5/19/13 9:50 PM
MasterofMartialArts
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LibraryCard -
MMALOGIC - why is he the poster boy for trt?

Hendo, chael, etc... have been using it yet they dont have to answer nearly as many questions about it.

For one do you not remember Nate Marquardt's situation? He was the true poster boy of hate from the mma community and Dana himself for his trt use. Albeit he failed a test but still.

Also Vitor juiced in the past, arguably the majority of his career and now he's pretty much doing it in Brazil when Nevada declined his trt exemption. He also never shuts up about god and always go off on his philosophical babbling's.

He's also winning and the benefits are clear to see in his physique/power.

We need a full list that is updated regularly for mma fans to know who is on trt. He is right on that. That list will let me know who to not cheer for.
Why the fuck do people play the religion card with Vitor all the time? He believes in God. Strongly. That's his religion. That's his belief. He's not telling YOU that you HAVE to believe it. That is his faith. Fucking get over it. It's so stupid to hate somebody for their beliefs. That is completely irrelevant to this argument. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 9:51 PM
sitchpack

Mozkonoh - Funny how all the steroid cheaters are christians, eh?

Oh, god doesn't say anything about anabolic steroids in the bible, so that means I can totally use them, since he's the only one who can judge me, right?

You are a sad little man. I feel bad for you because of how stupid your post was. Phone Post
5/19/13 9:53 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip -

That's great Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 10:01 PM
Jack Furious
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raoullduke - 
Gilbosh - 
raoullduke - 
Gilbosh - 
raoullduke - And then the next question he got asked he started waxing lyrical about honesty and integrity.

Dude is a piece of shit. I've lost all respect for him.

It's legal, get the fuck over it.

He has the right to do it, however retarded that may be. But he has no right to get butthurt when people ask about it. It's at that point he becomes a total and complete piece of shit.

Also there is a difference between legal and moral.

There's nothing legal or moral about it, It should be purely scientific.

If there is an unnatural improvement gained by using TRT then they should crack down on it. But what he's doing is legal, Vitor has been up front with all the commisions and the UFC from the start, he's sais that numerous interviews. It's legal, the doctor told him he needs it.
So be it. But.
1. He's not a piece of shit for taking the doctors advice.
2. It's the UFC & the commissions that need to take steps.

So how about you write a letter to Zuffa with a few scientific papers attached instead of childishly calling Vitor a piece of shit on an internet forum.

"Vitor has been upfront with the commissions"

No he hasn't that's why he hasn't fought in the US since 2011.

The rest of your post is as ridiculous as that was but, I have neither the time nor inclination to dismantle it point by point.

Why don't you sight some credible sources though for these scientific studies you're obviously so familiar with though.

just read the last line one more time, it's an OGism: SIGHT sources instead of CITE

Smrt/fail
5/19/13 10:08 PM
Largenj

Gilbosh -
raoullduke - And then the next question he got asked he started waxing lyrical about honesty and integrity.

!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 10:10 PM
baj54

What does it matter if he is using? So the young crowd of fighters get their panties in a bunch because they can't take out a much older but juiced up fighter? Lets get on with the huge amounts of won-ton violence that emits from them using steroids! I personally look at the matter in a different light. These guys are professionals , they know what they are doing and they are getting paid to shed blood for our entertainment. If it provides me with a better outlet for my own personal entertainment then let them be. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 10:22 PM
SRTGEO

Vitor is going to flip his shit if he gets a fight scheduled in the US. This isn't going away anytime soon.
5/19/13 10:22 PM
trobinson21

Mozkonoh -
SKARHEAD - 

Grow up

Retards who think god exists are the ones who need to grow up.
What a miserable Fag, do sit in the tub and fart then bite at the bubbles? If you really want to be the smart guy, pick up a book and find out what kept your neighbor from stealing your sheep in 500 BC. Phone Post
5/19/13 10:36 PM
Barbalos

trobinson21 - 
Mozkonoh -
SKARHEAD - 

Grow up

What a miserable Fag, do sit in the tub and fart then bite at the bubbles? If you really want to be the smart guy, pick up a book and find out what kept your neighbor from stealing your sheep in 500 BC. Phone Post

Found a pic of this guy

http://i.qkme.me/359axn.jpg
5/19/13 11:14 PM
trobinson21

Barbalos -
trobinson21 - 
Mozkonoh -
SKARHEAD - 

Grow up

Found a pic of this guy

http://i.qkme.me/359axn.jpg
Hahaha hell yeah!!

I remember last time I went to church, everyone had rattlesnakes. [/atheists] Phone Post
5/20/13 3:12 AM
mikerobmma
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip -

"You're boring"

That's now going to be my response to any question that I don't want to answer.

Wife: "Why is there lipstick on your colllar?".

Me: "You're boring. Talk to the hand"

Police officer: "Do you realise you were going 20 over the limit"

Me: "You're boring man. Can someone beat this guy up? He's boring me. Phone Post 3.0

This post is awesome. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 3:16 AM
JoeJoeplata
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, I think the "talk to the hand" line finally reached Brazil after all these years.
5/20/13 4:23 AM
Swooper
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 -
Mozkonoh -
SKARHEAD - 

Grow up

Fuck I nearly fell of my bed laughing seriously Christianity stop sheep stealing 500BC. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 4:33 AM
OGT

Gilbosh -
raoullduke - 
Gilbosh - 

He has the right to do it, however retarded that may be. But he has no right to get butthurt when people ask about it. It's at that point he becomes a total and complete piece of shit.

If there is an unnatural improvement gained by using TRT then they should crack down on it. But what he's doing is legal, Vitor has been up front with all the commisions and the UFC from the start, he's sais that numerous interviews. It's legal, the doctor told him he needs it.
So be it. But.

So how about you write a letter to Zuffa with a few scientific papers attached instead of childishly calling Vitor a piece of shit on an internet forum.
You're not mentioning why he's on it... He's abused steroids in the past... Pretty big point. Phone Post
5/20/13 4:39 AM
OGT

punchyone -
Barbalos - If a Diaz had said this regarding weed, which is actually illegal, the UG would be slobbering all over his nuts. "WOW did you see that?! What a hero! He's so REAL!!1!"

But the current trend is to bash Vitor, so you stoned clowns will attack him for this.

Good for Vitor.
Smoking weed wouldn't give one fighter a distinct advantage over another. Now injecting testosterone, hmmm. Phone Post 3.0
This. Dumb comparison. Phone Post
5/20/13 9:55 AM
Sakuraba belt
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MyUnclesCreepy - 
meekie01 - Lost all respect for him even before this... will not watch any of his future fights... im sure he wont care... just going to watch him take a frontkick from anderson to make me feel better... people like him stopping the sport from going forward and steroid abusers like him that have marred the sport for so long! Phone Post
Bigfoot did steroids do you no longer watch him?

What about the countless others who have been busted for roiding???

Hate on one hate them all Phone Post 3.0

"Hate on one hate them all"
Couldnt say it better, vtfu.
5/20/13 10:00 AM
DanielCaton

Gilbosh - 
raoullduke - 
Gilbosh - 

So be it. But.

Gil throwing out Sons' on you fools...and he's a 13er dropping bombs, vtfu sir!

5/20/13 11:28 AM
ortman166

raoullduke -
MyUnclesCreepy - Chael and Hendo do it where's the burning hate for them? Phone Post 3.0

They do get get the same questions and shit he does.

They don't get butthurt and evasive as fuck when asked about it though.

They never got popped for roids in the past.

They aren't annoying jesus freaks.
Yeah chael usually just starts lying about it whenever asked.... So much better... Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 11:38 AM
Allucard

Rabid Bunyip - 

"You're boring"

That's now going to be my response to any question that I don't want to answer.

Wife: "Why is there lipstick on your colllar?".

Me: "You're boring. Talk to the hand"

Police officer: "Do you realise you were going 20 over the limit"

Me: "You're boring man. Can someone beat this guy up? He's boring me. Phone Post 3.0

The police and your wife are both figures of authority in a way (different ways of course) - a journalist isn't. The journalist wanted to shift Victor's celebration into a self reflection on TRT.

First off, let the man celebrate his victory. Secondly it's not his fault, it's the system. Talk to Dana about it, talk to the athletic commissions about it. Victor isn't an isolated case and the only thing that stands out about him is the fact he's winning fights.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.