UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor tells John Morgan to talk to the hand

5/20/13 11:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ortman166
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

raoullduke -
MyUnclesCreepy - Chael and Hendo do it where's the burning hate for them? Phone Post 3.0

They do get get the same questions and shit he does.

They don't get butthurt and evasive as fuck when asked about it though.

They never got popped for roids in the past.

They aren't annoying jesus freaks.
Yeah chael usually just starts lying about it whenever asked.... So much better... Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 11:38 AM
Allucard

Rabid Bunyip - 

"You're boring"

That's now going to be my response to any question that I don't want to answer.

Wife: "Why is there lipstick on your colllar?".

Me: "You're boring. Talk to the hand"

Police officer: "Do you realise you were going 20 over the limit"

Me: "You're boring man. Can someone beat this guy up? He's boring me. Phone Post 3.0

The police and your wife are both figures of authority in a way (different ways of course) - a journalist isn't. The journalist wanted to shift Victor's celebration into a self reflection on TRT.

First off, let the man celebrate his victory. Secondly it's not his fault, it's the system. Talk to Dana about it, talk to the athletic commissions about it. Victor isn't an isolated case and the only thing that stands out about him is the fact he's winning fights.
5/20/13 11:41 AM
thegreenroom
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trobinson21 -
Mozkonoh -
SKARHEAD - 
Mozkonoh - Funny how all the steroid cheaters are christians, eh?

Oh, god doesn't say anything about anabolic steroids in the bible, so that means I can totally use them, since he's the only one who can judge me, right?

Pathetic, morally inferior lunatics.

Grow up

Retards who think god exists are the ones who need to grow up.
What a miserable Fag, do sit in the tub and fart then bite at the bubbles? If you really want to be the smart guy, pick up a book and find out what kept your neighbor from stealing your sheep in 500 BC. Phone Post
Funs and noon?

Is that a caddy shack 2 reference? Phone Post
5/20/13 11:42 AM
Allucard

MMALOGIC - why is he the poster boy for trt?

Hendo, chael, etc... have been using it yet they dont have to answer nearly as many questions about it.

This. It's very hypocritical.. So as long as they were southern white americans using it - all is fine. As soon as the first Brazilian touches it all of a sudden he's the poster boy for TRT and has to answer for it as if he was cheating. He's cheating the rules LIKE CHAEL, HENDERSON and many others! He did not invent TRT - Stop acting like it.
5/20/13 11:53 AM
FunDeath4u

OGT - 
punchyone -
Barbalos - If a Diaz had said this regarding weed, which is actually illegal, the UG would be slobbering all over his nuts. "WOW did you see that?! What a hero! He's so REAL!!1!"

But the current trend is to bash Vitor, so you stoned clowns will attack him for this.

Good for Vitor.
Smoking weed wouldn't give one fighter a distinct advantage over another. Now injecting testosterone, hmmm. Phone Post 3.0
This. Dumb comparison. Phone Post

Ok you dumb bastard, for the 1000000000000000th fucking time. Weed is LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA HELLO!!!! HELLOOO!!!! HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Got my card in my hand and I can literally walk to the store that is open right now and buy whatever I want. It's like this in other states as well. So Diaz is being punished for doing something %100 legal where he is from and you are defending a roid monkey.
5/20/13 11:54 AM
trobinson21

thegreenroom -
trobinson21 -
Mozkonoh -
SKARHEAD - 

Oh, god doesn't say anything about anabolic steroids in the bible, so that means I can totally use them, since he's the only one who can judge me, right?

Grow up

What a miserable Fag, do sit in the tub and fart then bite at the bubbles? If you really want to be the smart guy, pick up a book and find out what kept your neighbor from stealing your sheep in 500 BC. Phone Post
Funs and noon?

Is that a caddy shack 2 reference? Phone Post
Absolutely. Lol Phone Post
5/20/13 11:56 AM
FunDeath4u

Thanks for the idea actually, gonna smoke a bowl and go get some chronic!
5/20/13 11:57 AM
Tolstolobic

Gilbosh - Vitor is a gentleman and a professional, through all the bullshit Rockhold through at him, he said nothing bad and did his talking inside the octogon.<br /><br />He disrespected a legend and he got nothing but back of vitor heel to the face for his troubles. <br /><br />Vitor trained hard, he won, he's just enjoying the post-fight high, let the guy enjoy his moment, I don't blame him for reacting like that, give the guy a break, the issue of TRT use isn't his problem, the reporter should be asking Dana.
Hi Vitor Phone Post
5/20/13 12:03 PM
bakobell

Gilbosh -
raoullduke - 
Gilbosh - 
raoullduke - And then the next question he got asked he started waxing lyrical about honesty and integrity.

Dude is a piece of shit. I've lost all respect for him.

It's legal, get the fuck over it.

He has the right to do it, however retarded that may be. But he has no right to get butthurt when people ask about it. It's at that point he becomes a total and complete piece of shit.

Also there is a difference between legal and moral.

There's nothing legal or moral about it, It should be purely scientific.

If there is an unnatural improvement gained by using TRT then they should crack down on it. But what he's doing is legal, Vitor has been up front with all the commisions and the UFC from the start, he's sais that numerous interviews. It's legal, the doctor told him he needs it.
So be it. But.
1. He's not a piece of shit for taking the doctors advice.
2. It's the UFC & the commissions that need to take steps.

So how about you write a letter to Zuffa with a few scientific papers attached instead of childishly calling Vitor a piece of shit on an internet forum.
Laziest Fallon fox ever. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 12:18 PM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eXtv - Why is he so insecure about this?

Think about it. He just destroyed two very tough fighters and is at the top of his game, yet half of the questions he's been asked by reporters for months are about TRT - something associated with "cheating". He's working his ass off and doing everything right, yet many fans, fighters and people in the media are trying to diminish his accomplishments. Obviously he could have responded better but it's pretty clear why the issue is getting to be annoying for him.
5/20/13 12:24 PM
HexRei

trobinson21 - 
Mozkonoh -
SKARHEAD - 

Grow up

Ummm... god flew down from heaven and prevented you I guess?
5/20/13 12:26 PM
Rantuckjr

Next conference.

Vitor: Talk to the booty, cause the hands off duty.
5/20/13 12:31 PM
Haulport

Fuck that.

Morgan was CLEARLY trying to shit on Vitor's victory. That was a completely INAPPROPRIATE time to bring up a valid question.

He's a shithead and Vitor should have kicked him in the face too for being a sensationalistic dickhead...

5/20/13 12:34 PM
KingInFishnetsBottomingBetas

raoullduke - And then the next question he got asked he started waxing lyrical about honesty and integrity.

Ban the piece of shit, his testosterone would be too low to say it to vitors face.
5/20/13 12:51 PM
ns_echoes
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor's response is only going to serve to add more fuel to the fire.

The next series of interviews we see with Dana are going to focus heavily on his comments. Other fighters may even weigh in.

Vitor will then have to answer questions about Morgan and TRT ahead of his next fight.

5/20/13 1:13 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Lol at his roof rage response to the question. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:14 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Roid Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:15 PM
AlexanderTheGOAT

Rabid Bunyip -

Lol Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:56 PM
punchyone
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haulport -

Fuck that.

Morgan was CLEARLY trying to shit on Vitor's victory. That was a completely INAPPROPRIATE time to bring up a valid question.

He's a shithead and Vitor should have kicked him in the face too for being a sensationalistic dickhead...

After a fight, especially when said TRT user just said "I've never felt stronger" isn't the right time? The fuck?? Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:58 PM
BernardHopkins

Gilbosh - 

It's legal, get the fuck over it.

mericans know whats up

we wont stand for it here, so he has to fight in brazil only now.

what you call legal, i call a loophole

5/20/13 1:59 PM
MikeA1129

Edited: 05/20/13 2:04 PM
Anyone who believes that TRT won Vitor the fight is a moron.
Anyone who believes that TRT didn't effect Vitors performance is a moron.

Edit: TRT may not effect skill, but it effects everything skill is made up of.
5/20/13 2:01 PM
punchyone
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attila -
eXtv - Why is he so insecure about this?

Think about it. He just destroyed two very tough fighters and is at the top of his game, yet half of the questions he's been asked by reporters for months are about TRT - something associated with "cheating". He's working his ass off and doing everything right, yet many fans, fighters and people in the media are trying to diminish his accomplishments. Obviously he could have responded better but it's pretty clear why the issue is getting to be annoying for him.
He's going to be asked about TRT for as long as he ha a TUE. Having a mini round rage tantrum at the post fight press conference isn't gonna help. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 2:02 PM
BernardHopkins

Hendo, chael, etc... have been using it yet they dont have to answer nearly as many questions about it.

because hendo is barely getting by and sonnen loses often

if sonnen would have held andy down 5 rounds or brutally KOd jones, im sure it would be brought up

also, vitor is such a prick about it so i think people like to ask him just to see what reaction they can get

if you ask hendo he will act like a real man should and answer the question. hes been asked before and he gave a legit response...so now people dont ask anymore.

vitor always acts like a bitch so people push his buttons

mma reporters are like tmz paparazzi.
5/20/13 2:17 PM
punchyone

BernardHopkins -

if sonnen would have held andy down 5 rounds or brutally KOd jones, im sure it would be brought up

also, vitor is such a prick about it so i think people like to ask him just to see what reaction they can get

if you ask hendo he will act like a real man should and answer the question. hes been asked before and he gave a legit response...so now people dont ask anymore.

Hendo and Chael both have a TUE through the NSAC. Vitor was denied a TUE by the NSAC, instead of appealing opted to circumvent the rules and apply and fight in Brazil, where the AC is presumably more lenient towards Vitor. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 2:52 PM
BernardHopkins

punchyone - 
BernardHopkins -

Hendo and Chael both have a TUE through the NSAC. Vitor was denied a TUE by the NSAC, instead of appealing opted to circumvent the rules and apply and fight in Brazil, where the AC is presumably more lenient towards Vitor. Phone Post 3.0

hendo never failed a drug test for steroids

sonnen hasnt either

sonnen was over his legal limit, but at least he could argue he had a prescription and it jacked his levels up. we all know he was abusing it, but legally he had a leg to stand on kinda.

belforts "i took supplement from GNC" isnt a good excuse.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.