UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitor tells John Morgan to talk to the hand

5/20/13 4:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PeaceThroughStrength
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gilbosh - Vitor is a gentleman and a professional, through all the bullshit Rockhold through at him, he said nothing bad and did his talking inside the octogon.<br /><br />He disrespected a legend and he got nothing but back of vitor heel to the face for his troubles. <br /><br />Vitor trained hard, he won, he's just enjoying the post-fight high, let the guy enjoy his moment, I don't blame him for reacting like that, give the guy a break, the issue of TRT use isn't his problem, the reporter should be asking Dana.

I know wrote thay because you are a fan,bit Whats professional about losing his cool when a reporter,at a press conference asks Vitor a question? How is asking someone to beat up a reporter being a gentleman?
If you don't blame Vitor for urging physical harm on a reporter for asking a question at a press conference,who do you blame? The reporter for daring to ask a question to the winner of the main event? You are aware that the post fight press conference is held in order for the PRESS to ask questions.
What bullshit are you talking about,Rockhold stating his personal views on TRT?
How is that disrespecting a legend?

"the issue of TRT use isn't his problem"
Considering the fact that Vitor is on TRT,and has in fact tested positive for steroids in the past,puts him on the front line of the issue.Should the media ask a fighter who never tested dirty for steroids and is now not on TRT,or does it make more sense to ask the fighter who can answers yes to both past steroid use and who is currently on TRT?

5/20/13 4:11 PM
JimmersonzGlove
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

talk to the elbow, cuz you aint worth the extension
5/20/13 4:14 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

Tolstolobic - 
Gilbosh - Vitor is a gentleman and a professional, through all the bullshit Rockhold through at him, he said nothing bad and did his talking inside the octogon.<br /><br />He disrespected a legend and he got nothing but back of vitor heel to the face for his troubles. <br /><br />Vitor trained hard, he won, he's just enjoying the post-fight high, let the guy enjoy his moment, I don't blame him for reacting like that, give the guy a break, the issue of TRT use isn't his problem, the reporter should be asking Dana.
Hi Vitor Phone Post

" Hi Vitor"

Hahahaha
5/20/13 8:48 PM
MasterofMartialArts
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins -
MMALOGIC - why is he the poster boy for trt?

Hendo, chael, etc... have been using it yet they dont have to answer nearly as many questions about it.

because hendo is barely getting by and sonnen loses often

if sonnen would have held andy down 5 rounds or brutally KOd jones, im sure it would be brought up

also, vitor is such a prick about it so i think people like to ask him just to see what reaction they can get

if you ask hendo he will act like a real man should and answer the question. hes been asked before and he gave a legit response...so now people dont ask anymore.

vitor always acts like a bitch so people push his buttons

mma reporters are like tmz paparazzi.
LOL
Cause Vitor hasn't been impressively KOing guys for years right? Everything is COMPLETELY different now. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 11:03 PM
Rabid Bunyip
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Allucard -
Rabid Bunyip - 

"You're boring"

That's now going to be my response to any question that I don't want to answer.

Wife: "Why is there lipstick on your colllar?".

Me: "You're boring. Talk to the hand"

Police officer: "Do you realise you were going 20 over the limit"

Me: "You're boring man. Can someone beat this guy up? He's boring me. Phone Post 3.0

The police and your wife are both figures of authority in a way (different ways of course) - a journalist isn't. The journalist wanted to shift Victor's celebration into a self reflection on TRT.

First off, let the man celebrate his victory. Secondly it's not his fault, it's the system. Talk to Dana about it, talk to the athletic commissions about it. Victor isn't an isolated case and the only thing that stands out about him is the fact he's winning fights.
Sigh.

You took that a little too seriously. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 11:18 PM
Vote me down

No matter how hard he trains or how good he wants to look, he knows the fans believe TRT is cheating and labeling him a cheat, so he prob dont wanna go down in history as that steroid freak who only won because he was fake. Thats why it gets to him.

5/20/13 11:35 PM
mmamonstar

In the video vitor already knows what he's gonna ask so evidently the dude has been asking him the same questions over and over lol so vitor didn't wanna talk to him anymore . Who cares let them all juice so they all fight like that lol. Wed see some bad ass fights and it would prolly do away with the lay n pray if their all juiced up and wanna kill their opponents haha Phone Post
5/21/13 5:33 PM
Skip2MyLou
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor has since asked for forgiveness on twitter:

To all my fans and to all the reporters that was there on the after press conference I would like to ask for forgiveness the way I answer about TRT I RECOGNIZE THAT I ANWSER IN A IMMATURE WAY BUT WAS THE 10 th time that that reporter ask the same question. No excuse!! I made a WORNG call and I am here to ask for forgiveness God bless all you guys love to do what I do and I am keeping moving UP SEEKING GROW AS A MEN OF GOD AND AS A FIGHTER "DONT DOUT ME I WILL PROUVE U WORNG" PEACE Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 5:45 PM
MasterofMartialArts
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skip2MyLou - Vitor has since asked for forgiveness on twitter:

To all my fans and to all the reporters that was there on the after press conference I would like to ask for forgiveness the way I answer about TRT I RECOGNIZE THAT I ANWSER IN A IMMATURE WAY BUT WAS THE 10 th time that that reporter ask the same question. No excuse!! I made a WORNG call and I am here to ask for forgiveness God bless all you guys love to do what I do and I am keeping moving UP SEEKING GROW AS A MEN OF GOD AND AS A FIGHTER "DONT DOUT ME I WILL PROUVE U WORNG" PEACE Phone Post 3.0
Too bad his apology won't be accepted.

"Oh he wants to apologize? Fuck no he says he is a man of God yet he cheats and kills people and walks around with a needle sticking out of his ass and takes roids in between rounds and OMFG TRT allows him to kill a lion with his bare hands"

- the UG

You can bet on it. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 5:58 PM
JJLong
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - 
Skip2MyLou - Vitor has since asked for forgiveness on twitter:

Too bad his apology won't be accepted.

"Oh he wants to apologize? Fuck no he says he is a man of God yet he cheats and kills people and walks around with a needle sticking out of his ass and takes roids in between rounds and OMFG TRT allows him to kill a lion with his bare hands"

- the UG

You can bet on it. Phone Post 3.0

More than half this thread is:

Vitor totally OWNED that guy!!!
5/21/13 8:27 PM
Rafael135
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are Vitor haters so butthurt? They're hating on Vitor like he banged their moms. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.