UnderGround Forums

Revgear League BJJGround >> Just got told, "Don't do that again, I'm a bjj BB"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/19/13 8:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LetsTalkItOut
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was a really weird situation. I'm in Rio and this guy approached my girlfriend as I was dancing with her and I just continued to dance with her and brushed him off. He later comes up to me and tells me to never do that to him again because he is a BJJ BB.

Apparently...

Is a Gracie BB
Trains at Gracie Barra
His cousin is Joe Moreira
His professor is Marcelo with a nickname of monkey. He couldn't come up with his full name
His name was Juey or Huey
Looked around 5'9" 260lbs or so

First, wth? Second, how do you deal with these kinds of clowns and just humiliate them? Third... with my luck he probably is really a Gracie BB haha
5/19/13 8:50 AM
huni
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just stay cool and say "Ok man, no problem. It's all good." and leave it at that. The guy is obviously a dick. Just have fun with ur girlfriend.
5/19/13 8:56 AM
LetsTalkItOut
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

huni - Just stay cool and say "Ok man, no problem. It's all good." and leave it at that. The guy is obviously a dick. Just have fun with ur girlfriend.

Definitely the smartest choice... but is it the most fun and immature choice though?
5/19/13 9:25 AM
Truemanc3
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just tell him your a wrestler with great boxing

He'll run a mile ;)
5/19/13 9:50 AM
CoreNobody
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ask if he's bullet proof. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 4:01 PM
Team Python
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well since you were in a foreign country you take a chance fighting in a bar because you don't know the laws there. However if this would have taken place here in the U.S. I would have told him "I don't give a fuck." Personally I think it a stupid thing to tell someone they better watch out because I am a black belt in BJJ.
5/19/13 5:17 PM
checkuroil
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Suck his balls. It's the only way Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 6:57 PM
Muffinho
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tell him you're friends with Terere.
5/19/13 7:22 PM
joemasepoos
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tell him to stop cheating on his wife and his girlfriend !
5/19/13 9:03 PM
BJJBuster
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sit on your butt and challenge him to a match Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 9:19 PM
Invisible Lats Syndrome
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to foreign countries and fighting the locals sounds like a great idea, godspeed.
5/19/13 9:58 PM
shen
1473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/19/13 10:00 PM
Do you think maybe you violated some social mores or something... ?

Like in some places it's actually considered rude not to let someone cut-in while dancing. I don't know about Brazil, but I wonder if that was the issue from his perspective?
5/19/13 10:29 PM
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penetration Skills - 
shen - Do you think maybe you violated some social mores or something... ?

Like in some places it's actually considered rude not to let someone cut-in while dancing. I don't know about Brazil, but I wonder if that was the issue from his perspective?

in some countries, on a couples wedding night it is customary to let the whole village fuck the wife before the husband does.

moves and never gets married

5/19/13 11:39 PM
BenBJJ
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penetration Skills - 

in some countries, on a couples wedding night it is customary to let the whole village fuck the wife before the husband does.

LOL at comment/screen name.
5/20/13 12:49 AM
Pride Wanderlei

Truemanc3 - Just tell him your a wrestler with great boxing

He'll run a mile ;)
I LOLed. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:17 AM
JoeHurley
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're possibly about to fight and he gives you his resume, family members, nickname, etc? Phone Post
5/20/13 3:59 AM
Robobear
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Punch him in the face four times. Now he's a white belt. Problem solved.

5/20/13 9:03 AM
eviladam
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penetration Skills - 

I'm pretty sure that's a universal custom.
5/20/13 9:28 AM
Munk

prima nocta
5/20/13 1:45 PM
Truemanc3
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eviladam - 
Penetration Skills - 

I'm pretty sure that's a universal custom.

Yeah, everyone had already fucked my wife before I married her.
5/20/13 1:53 PM
Pride Wanderlei

Pull guard, see what he's got. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 8:13 PM
On the Mat
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Owner, On the Mat
man when i was in rio seem liked every time i danced with a girl it pissed off someone there. got so bad that i ended up on the 2nd page of O'Dia News paper with the title Yankee Conquistador over my head.

Guys down there dont want to see you getting any. no matter how much of it is around
5/21/13 1:51 AM
LetsTalkItOut

JoeHurley -  You're possibly about to fight and he gives you his resume, family members, nickname, etc? Phone Post

haha it seemed like that but I asked him some more to see if he was bulshitting and then realized he was clearly a maniac.

I like the Terere comment too! Next time I'll tell them my cousin is Rickson.
5/21/13 1:53 AM
LetsTalkItOut

On the Mat - man when i was in rio seem liked every time i danced with a girl it pissed off someone there. got so bad that i ended up on the 2nd page of O'Dia News paper with the title Yankee Conquistador over my head.

Guys down there dont want to see you getting any. no matter how much of it is around

Yeah what? The guys get pissed at me after they approach my girl? Bizarre haha

Do they not realize I am a BJJ brown belt? ;)
5/21/13 8:45 AM
green_machine
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How isn't there a spin thread yet? Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.