UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lol @ "TRT Vitor is unfair!"

5/19/13 10:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funny how when he was full-on roiding, he was putting on one lackluster performance after another, and even in the one fight where he actually tested positive, he got dominated by a smaller, older Henderson.

Now a bunch of tards think his legal TRT -- complete with weekly testing to make sure his levels don't rise above normal -- is turning him into a shredded, lightning fast killer.

So medical TRT and average testosterone levels make Vitor more of a jacked up killing machine than his illegal juicing regimen could, yet is having no visible effect on the speed, power, etc of guys like Sonnen and Mir who are getting tooled.

Meanwhile Dan Henderson is the most beloved fighter on the forum despite his TRT regimen and his sudden consistent ability to KO or drop everybody, even the most iron-chinned fighters in the sport.

5/19/13 10:23 AM
FadeToBlack

TRT is steroids, dood!!!
(Drools on his UG t-shirt, slack jawed)
5/19/13 10:43 AM
Synado
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PEOPLE WHO HAVE ELEVATED HORMONES ARE CHEATERS! *Turns on NFL where 4:1 ratio is allowed*
5/19/13 10:48 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Synado - PEOPLE WHO HAVE ELEVATED HORMONES ARE CHEATERS! *Turns on NFL where 4:1 ratio is allowed*
A 4:1 ratio doesn't tell you whether someones testosterone levels are actually elevated. One could have 4:1 ratio and actually be well below the normal levels of testosterone. Phone Post
5/19/13 10:50 AM
inf0
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TRT is saving MMA.

5/19/13 10:50 AM
Mufasatheking

Troof
5/19/13 10:51 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

OP assumes that people don't have a problem with hendo using.

OP assumes victors levels are "normal" because he passed a couple tests from a newly formed athletic commission. (In a country full of corruption)

OP compares the blatant muscle growth and increased cardio of Vitor to Hendo who despite using trt still gasses out and looks to have the same physique he always had. Phone Post
whoabro

Every word of op is truth Phone Post 3.0
6ULDV8

inf0 - 

TRT is saving MMA.

Thank God!

The Phenom rocks.

5/19/13 10:58 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you don't think Vitor should be allowed to get a tue, then you should also be against Chael getting a tue since chael failed a drug test with a 17-1 ratio without being approved for a tue.
5/19/13 10:59 AM
bearockbrobama
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TRT or not were losing site of the fact....

That KO was awesome. Phone Post
5/19/13 11:01 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - If you don't think Vitor should be allowed to get a tue, then you should also be against Chael getting a tue since chael failed a drug test with a 17-1 ratio without being approved for a tue.
Fuck yes it is a JOKE that Nevada would allow Sonnen a TUE after the failed tests in California and the blatant LIES he told during his hearings.

We all know zuffa and the NSAC had some talks (and probably some exchanges of other things) to get Kizer to suddenly ignore what happened in the last and grant Sonnen a TUE.

Total bullshit. Phone Post
5/19/13 11:02 AM
BlueDream
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a very good point, I would really like to know what kind of dietary changes he has made.
5/19/13 11:03 AM
trobinson21

In for truth. Phone Post
5/19/13 11:04 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

BlueDream - This is a very good point, I would really like to know what kind of dietary changes he has made.
He gets his horsemeat from Overeem's butcher... Phone Post
5/19/13 11:20 AM
Synado
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Synado - PEOPLE WHO HAVE ELEVATED HORMONES ARE CHEATERS! *Turns on NFL where 4:1 ratio is allowed*
A 4:1 ratio doesn't tell you whether someones testosterone levels are actually elevated. One could have 4:1 ratio and actually be well below the normal levels of testosterone. Phone Post

I'd say its a strong indicator of healthy levels.
5/19/13 11:23 AM
BlueDream
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Synado - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

That's because you don't understand what you're talking about
5/19/13 11:25 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

BlueDream -
Synado - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Correct.

And sick screen name. My favorite strand. Phone Post
5/19/13 11:26 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Synado -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Its a strong indicator of NOTHING other than the presence of synthetic testosterone.

One could be 10:1 ratio and have a LOW overall testosterone level, or a really high overall testosterone level. Educate. Phone Post
5/19/13 11:31 AM
lockon
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're a good man LnP.
5/19/13 11:33 AM
MdGeist

"Now a bunch of tards think his legal TRT -- complete with weekly testing to make sure his levels don't rise above normal -- is turning him into a shredded, lightning fast killer"

The only person that said he's getting weekly testing is Vitor...

I haven't read or seen anything else that says that any kind of Brazilian AC is testing Vitor on a weekly basis.

I find it very hard to believe that an AC has the time or money to test an athlete every 7 days. Just sounds like total bullshit... Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 11:35 AM
BlueDream

MdGeist - "Now a bunch of tards think his legal TRT -- complete with weekly testing to make sure his levels don't rise above normal -- is turning him into a shredded, lightning fast killer"

The only person that said he's getting weekly testing is Vitor...

I haven't read or seen anything else that says that any kind of Brazilian AC is testing Vitor on a weekly basis.

I find it very hard to believe that an AC has the time or money to test an athlete every 7 days. Just sounds like total bullshit... Phone Post 3.0

That's because Dana said it, the UFC is doing the weekly tests
5/19/13 11:35 AM
BlueDream

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
BlueDream -
Synado - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Correct.

And sick screen name. My favorite strand. Phone Post

Ty sir, and same here if only I could find it on the regular.
5/19/13 11:43 AM
Ryan Black
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree for the most part, orcus. If he's truly cheating, he'd be caught. Simple as that.

Vitor said last night that he's "stronger than ever." I can see that. It really seems like he's made serious strides in core strength development. And good for him IMO. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think it was physically impossible for a healthy 36yr old to make natural gains in core strength working with a trainer who specializes in that area every day, with natural testosterone levels that are tested and regulated weekly.

If he gets popped, I think it would be more or less a mistake in his therapy. Vitor was the better man last night, he was more explosive and he was more accurate. I can't wait to see what the future holds and I hope he keeps doing what he's doing to get stronger, faster, and more explosive. Phone Post
5/19/13 11:43 AM
RollHighAllDay
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -

TRT is saving MMA.

This, enjoy it. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.