UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lol @ "TRT Vitor is unfair!"

5/22/13 11:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

disbeliever - Don't normally agree with OP, but this is a good thread orcus. Voted up

I know for fact you know orcus has his weird obsession on certain fighters/organization.

So that being said, I want orcus to see how he can be viewed in a positive light when he isn't fighter discrediting.

Again, kudos orcus. I'm not debating b/c I'm not educated on this, but I definitely am reading all the post including the long ones to get educated. My brain is starting to hurt some, so I'm making a mental note that if I have a question on trt, or if I see you bring it up, I'll trust orcus as the expert in this particular area.

For the record though, Pride was the shit, Fedor is the shit, BJ Penn is the shit, and K1 fighters are legit strikers   :P

5/22/13 12:04 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

fapout - also, in regards to when Vitor tested positive:

"The Nevada State Athletic Commission eventually received a statement from Dr. Greco stating that he did give Belfort post surgical [surgery to repair torn knee meniscus] injections containing testosterone.[8] While conceding that Belfort may have not known about the testosterone, the NSAC explained that even if Belfort was given injections by a medical practictioner who did not inform him that they contained anabolic steroids, it would still be a violation of the banned substances policy"
Yes the same lame Overeem defense...

"I didn't know what my doctor gave me to inject into my body"....lol Phone Post
5/22/13 12:09 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

fapout -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  That quote is also comical if it is Vitor as he LIED and denied being on trt when asked multiple times....until the ufc admitted he was. Phone Post

Oh I know, every bit of proof that ppl on here show you is either a lie or wrong...we get it.

Its about time you stfu and stop posting now. You're embarrassing yourself on here.
What proof? You avoid direct responses and just try to paint a broad stroke because you have nothing.

Your "proof" that Vitor wasn't really roiding in 2006 is the same lame excuse that Overeem just used. Did you believe that nonsense too? What professional fighter would take injections of drugs if he wasn't aware of what they were??? Phone Post
5/22/13 12:11 PM
Canooke
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be referred to as TRTitor, IMO.
5/22/13 12:22 PM
GSPsShadyHandWraps
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 
BlueDream - So if a guy made a mistake at a young age and took roids and now has messed up test levels he should never be able to fight again??? This seems extreme to me...Plenty of fighters have been in jail for far worse crimes, it's just those mistakes didn't wreck their bodies....

lol, exactly.

Also, as for Vitor specifically:

The Nevada State Athletic Commission eventually received a statement from Dr. Greco stating that he did give Belfort post surgical [surgery to repair torn knee meniscus] injections containing testosterone.[8] While conceding that Belfort may have not known about the testosterone, the NSAC explained that even if Belfort was given injections by a medical practictioner who did not inform him that they contained anabolic steroids, it would still be a violation of the banned substances policy.

Thats impossible. Taking testosterone injections wont make you test positive for 4-Hydroxytestosterone wich is what Vitor had in his system. So that doctor is about as legit as Ubereems doctor

5/22/13 12:23 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

fapout -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
fapout -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  That quote is also comical if it is Vitor as he LIED and denied being on trt when asked multiple times....until the ufc admitted he was. Phone Post

Oh I know, every bit of proof that ppl on here show you is either a lie or wrong...we get it.

Its about time you stfu and stop posting now. You're embarrassing yourself on here.
What proof? You avoid direct responses and just try to paint a broad stroke because you have nothing.

Your "proof" that Vitor wasn't really roiding in 2006 is the same lame excuse that Overeem just used. Did you believe that nonsense too? What professional fighter would take injections of drugs if he wasn't aware of what they were??? Phone Post

Thanks for proving my point, troll. You basically said the same thing to orcus in regards to proof on pervious page. There are a bunch of educated ppl on this thread telling you that you're wrong. Most ppl would learn from that. But hey, keep making yourself look ridiculous. We will all just read and laugh.
Yes please show me the posters telling me I am "wrong" about Vitors excuse for pissing hot. Not a single post has contradicted my belief that that is a joke.

Not shockingly, you avoid actually responding specifically about it, and just call me names. The comedy is in your failed responses.

If you want to believe Vitor and Overeem just didn't know the injections they were taking contained steroids you go ahead and believe that...lol Phone Post
D241

"You're a real piece of work. I regret buying you that blue name. Had I known you were such a little pussy when called out for claims you can't back up I would have never wasted that money so you could build your fighter ring weight thread. "

Wow. This is why I have had LNP on ignore for months. The guy is your best friend when he agrees with you, and your worst enemy when he disagrees with you.   The guy totally means well, but this is his M.O.

He'll be nice, but the next topic he disagrees with you on.......prepare for the butthurt lol

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

GSPsShadyHandWraps -
orcus - 
BlueDream - So if a guy made a mistake at a young age and took roids and now has messed up test levels he should never be able to fight again??? This seems extreme to me...Plenty of fighters have been in jail for far worse crimes, it's just those mistakes didn't wreck their bodies....

lol, exactly.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission eventually received a statement from Dr. Greco stating that he did give Belfort post surgical [surgery to repair torn knee meniscus] injections containing testosterone.[8] While conceding that Belfort may have not known about the testosterone, the NSAC explained that even if Belfort was given injections by a medical practictioner who did not inform him that they contained anabolic steroids, it would still be a violation of the banned substances policy.

Thats impossible. Taking testosterone injections wont make you test positive for 4-Hydroxytestosterone wich is what Vitor had in his system. So that doctor is about as legit as Ubereems doctor

Oops.

How will failout and dorkus deflect from this??? Phone Post
5/22/13 12:24 PM
Subvertir

I don't really have an opinion on the whole TRT thing but I'd like to see Belfort fight a pack of 5 starving hyenas. I bet they'd literally climb out of the cage. It'd be fucking badass.
5/22/13 12:25 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

D241 -

"You're a real piece of work. I regret buying you that blue name. Had I known you were such a little pussy when called out for claims you can't back up I would have never wasted that money so you could build your fighter ring weight thread. "

Wow. This is why I have had LNP on ignore for months. The guy is your best friend when he agrees with you, and your worst enemy when he disagrees with you.   The guy totally means well, but this is his M.O.

He'll be nice, but the next topic he disagrees with you on.......prepare for the butthurt lol

Says the guy who went on a stalker mission against orcus bumping threads and compiling years of data on his posting. Sending PMs and being obsessed.

Pot meet kettle.

Don't lie about why you put me on ignore either. I made a joke thread about your obsession with orcus and you got butthurt and couldn't accept my apology. That's why you did it. Phone Post
5/22/13 12:26 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

fapout -
D241 - 

the guy really is a clown...lol
Go ahead an high five D and ignore your failures in the thread and the direct questions I posed. Strong debater you are...lol Phone Post
5/22/13 12:28 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

D241 -

The first one to start calling names and being a douche nozzle in this thread was orcus. Go look for yourself. Phone Post
5/22/13 12:29 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

fapout -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
orcus - 

lol, exactly.

Oops.

If you actually read the quote you would read injections containing test...meaning that there are other chemicals in the injection.

fail on...lmao
Yes...so those injections contained MULTIPLE ILLEGAL STEROIDS based on this response....yet we are to believe that Vitor had no clue what they were right???

Lmfao at believing Vitor or Overeem's defenses.
"Well I just shot whatever drug my doctor gave me without knowing or questioning what it was"... Phone Post
5/22/13 12:32 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
fapout - "The UFC always knew that I use, do not do it to cheat. I have medical monitoring and UFC also accompanies it. Never broken through anything, always acted cleanly. Do blood tests every week to equal the testosterone levels of a person my age. Many people are averse to treatment. I am not. I am in favor of people being open and fair in what they are doing."

direct quote.
Who is that a quote from?

If its Vitor why did Marc ratner make a direct statement to the contrary that the UFC also tests him???? Phone Post
Question tucked by fapout Phone Post
5/22/13 12:35 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

fapout -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
fapout -
D241 - 

Go ahead an high five D and ignore your failures in the thread and the direct questions I posed. Strong debater you are...lol Phone Post

wow. You really are butthurt..lmao

multiple ppl on here have answered your questions but for some reason, you cannot understand it ( my guess is that you're too scared to admit when you're wromg )
No one has. You just have no actual response yourself, so you just continue to pretend that posters have proven anything.

I ask orcus for proof fighters on trt are tested throughout their camp. He responds with a bunch of quotes that say nothing about being tested during training camps.

You post vitor claiming he was tested by the UFC, but than ignore that Marc Ratner directly said he wasn't.

You think that Victor's defense for steroids in 2006 ( I didn't know what drugs I was shooting up) is a legit defense.

Comical to say the least. Phone Post
5/22/13 12:35 PM
GSPsShadyHandWraps
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fapout - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
orcus - 

lol, exactly.

Oops.

If you actually read the quote you would read injections containing test...meaning that there are other chemicals in the injection.

fail on...lmao

Other chemicals would be things like benzyl alchohol or ethyl oleate none of wich are illegal. 4-Hydroxytestosterone however is not a chemical, its a designer steroid that was never approved by the FDA for medical use, you wont find a doctor including it in anything unless he wants to lose his license

5/22/13 12:36 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

GSPsShadyHandWraps -
fapout - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps -
orcus - 

lol, exactly.

Oops.

fail on...lmao

Other chemicals would be things like benzyl alchohol or ethyl oleate none of wich are illegal. 4-Hydroxytestosterone however is not a chemical, its a designer steroid that was never approved by the FDA for medical use, you wont find a doctor including it in anything unless he wants to lose his license

Don't bother. He will dicktuck this just like everything else on this thread. Phone Post
5/22/13 12:38 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

MMA Lives Here - Speaking in general terms, TRT is needed by people with low testosterone. People who have low testosterone have hypogonadism, a condition which affects about 1/10 men aged over 50 and 3/10 aged over 80. It is a condition that can develop with old age. Young people with hypogonadism are very few and far between and they are not professional fighters. People like Vitor or Chael have NOT been living with hypogonadism.

Some people are ethically opposed to fighters being able to artificially supplement their testosterone levels. The argument is, if someone has low testosterone levels - whether it's due to past steroid abuse, age, excessive weight cutting or even hypogonadism - that's their problem. This is fighting and it needs to be all natural.

TRT will be banned or regulated extremely tightly as the sport moves forward. Orcus, Fapout, DeuceDroppin et al, you are on the unethical, losing side of this debate. Now all that's left for you to do is re-read this post and fucking deal with it. Phone Post
But but but.....according to Chael's testimony he never went through puberty and was embarrassed...lmfao Phone Post
5/22/13 12:51 PM
DonFreedomFrye
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since people seem to be ganging up on L'n'P, I think I should note that I believe he's making a lot of good points on this thread that people who dislike him (or who have a different opinion) don't want to concede to.
5/22/13 12:54 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

fapout -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
fapout -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
fapout -
D241 - 

wow. You really are butthurt..lmao

multiple ppl on here have answered your questions but for some reason, you cannot understand it ( my guess is that you're too scared to admit when you're wromg )
No one has. You just have no actual response yourself, so you just continue to pretend that posters have proven anything.

I ask orcus for proof fighters on trt are tested throughout their camp. He responds with a bunch of quotes that say nothing about being tested during training camps.

You post vitor claiming he was tested by the UFC, but than ignore that Marc Ratner directly said he wasn't.

You think that Victor's defense for steroids in 2006 ( I didn't know what drugs I was shooting up) is a legit defense.

Comical to say the least. Phone Post

lmao. I posted Vitors doctor response in regards to his failed test to see what ppl would say. It had nothing to do with your multiple failed responses to multiple ppl.

I provided you proof of Vitor being tested weekly and yet you cannot see that.. but I guess that Vitor is lying about that, right? Strange how the UFC never called him out on that..HMMM.

you really need to get a grip on reality. lol
So Vitor claims he is tested weekly and by the UFC.

Much later, UFC's Marc Ratner says Vitor was not tested by the UFC at all, and deflects that it is on the Brazil commission to monitor Vitor's usage. Despite Dana himself stating that the UFC was gonna "test the shit out of trt users"....

Some rock solid proof you have there pal. Rock solid.

Cute of you to pretend that you only posted Vitors doctors response to see how people responded...LOL. Phone Post
5/22/13 1:00 PM
GSPsShadyHandWraps

"why would that doc provide such a statement if he would be in jepordy of losing his licence?"

I havent seen this letter so i can only speculate. But reading the article the wording suggests that his doctor injected him with "regular" testosterone. Wich is perfectly legal (though illegal in sports) to inject if a doctor feels a patient needs it. 4-Hydroxytestosterone however doesnt exist outside the black market

4-Hydroxytestosterone was sold as a supplement in many stores in the USA and Vitor did claim he suspected it could have also been the reason since he bought something called "Max Tribustak" in LA

But whats strange is that he has a doctor admitting he was giving Vitor testosterone yet Vitor tested positive for a completely different drug
5/22/13 1:00 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

DonFreedomFrye - Since people seem to be ganging up on L'n'P, I think I should note that I believe he's making a lot of good points on this thread that people who dislike him (or who have a different opinion) don't want to concede to.
Thank you. I am used to posters ignoring direct questions and calling me names when I call them out. It's par for the course sadly.

My main point is that trt is a permission slip to take steroids. The ONLY way a fighter should be approved is with RANDOM blood testing all year, with more frequent random tests during "camps". (Lets say the three months leading to a fight)

Right now this is NOT being done at all, and it is WAY too easy to be abusing that dosage leading up to a fight. Fighters with a TUE don't have to get designer steroids that are individually tested for in panels now. They can just use their trt, which they likely get at a lower price legally, to gain unfair advantages during training that clean fighters don't have. Phone Post
5/22/13 2:52 PM
BubblesNS
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is unfair. If one cant compete without them, one should not have used them to excess and ruined their balls. Phone Post 3.0
5/22/13 3:10 PM
sitchpack

BubblesNS - It is unfair. If one cant compete without them, one should not have used them to excess and ruined their balls. Phone Post 3.0
Yes you clearly have a level headed grasp of the situation....................lol Phone Post
5/22/13 3:39 PM
orcus

" two quotes that showed nothing about testing the fighters during their training camps"

"Q: Does a fighter who has an exemption for TRT have to submit blood samples at any time during training camp? "

Keith Kizer: "Yes"

Nick Lembo: "Yes"

"Pennslyvania AC: "Marquardt’s testosterone levels were above the allowable number in a recent test, which would have been in the past three weeks [before the fight -- i.e. DURING FUCKING CAMP]"

CSAC: "Dodd said an applicant would be asked to provide blood tests prior to (30 days before [-- i.e. DURING FUCKING CAMP]) and after a contest to ensure levels were within acceptable margins." "

"The quotes he provided did not show or state anything about random testing throughout the fighters camps"

lol, you have the gall to accuse me of moving the goalposts when suddely you are tacking on the qualifier that the testing has to be random?  Here's your dumbfuck post I responded to: ""Source for them having blood work during camps please."" Where's the word random in there?

"That doesn't change that his quotes on testing for trt fighters showed nothing of what I asked for a source for. Then he proceeds to change the argument or totally avoid that his quotes were proving nothing. Acting like a little child and trying to deflect from his failure to source what I asked for."

This is absolutely hilarious in light of your verbatim demand: ""Source for them having blood work during camps please."" and the sources I posted.

"No. I asked to source that's they were testing DURING TRAINING CAMP. He tried to change that goal post and just post quotes that show they do blood testing,"

Again, dumbfuck: Two quotes DIRECTLY say "yes" to the DIRECT question of "are the fighters blood tested DURING TRAINING CAMP". The other two say they are blood tested 30 days before the fight, i.e. DURING TRAINING CAMP.

"They are just bright enough to see that having a trt makes it much easier to abuse the steroids they are given."

Lol @ this retard continually dicktucking from my facts while repeatedly bleating this line with NOTHING TO BACK IT UP. No matter how many times I ask point blank, he CANNOT tell me how it is "easier to abuse steroids" with a TUE than without. Someone with a TUE has to pass ALL THE SAME TESTS, PLUS MORE. How does that make it "easier"? You literally can't even back up -- with facts, with logic, with ANYTHING -- the whole fundamental premise of your crybaby bitching.

"Yeah, that's real proof of anything."

And yet you have dicktucked again and again and again from letting us know exactly what you would accept as proof. Athletic commissioner saying it? Nope.  UFC saying it? Nope. Fighter saying it? Nope.

Another question you keep ducking: Do you trust the regular tests or not? I.e., do you believe that, say, Anderson Silva is clean because he has never tested positive?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.