UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lol @ "TRT Vitor is unfair!"

5/24/13 8:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - Orcus you have owned this idiot enough. Quit wasting your time. For fucks sake this poor idiot has resorted to bragging about driving a girl's car!! What did you upgrade from, a fucking Miata? Fiero? What a idiot you are. Phone Post
In no way was I bragging. To boot, if you think an s2000 is a chick car you clearly are very ignorant when it comes to performance cars. Phone Post
5/24/13 8:31 PM
DeuceDroppin

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
DeuceDroppin - Orcus you have owned this idiot enough. Quit wasting your time. For fucks sake this poor idiot has resorted to bragging about driving a girl's car!! What did you upgrade from, a fucking Miata? Fiero? What a idiot you are. Phone Post
In no way was I bragging. To boot, if you think an s2000 is a chick car you clearly are very ignorant when it comes to performance cars. Phone Post
I'm sure your cute little ride performs great, and you and the other betas sit around and pat each other on the ass at your girl car gatherings, but I promise you, it doesn't get much mire girl than that. Like I said, you'd have to go Miata or Fiero which I'm sure you upgraded from.

TRUE story...Quite a few years ago my uncle got one of those (the car you have) and was all excited (he was about to retire and in a man crisis). I swear to whoever the fuck you believe in, I laughed at him so hard and I think he was bummed that I seriously wouldn't even take a ride in it. He ended up getting rid of it super quick. I really think he felt stupid driving it.

Heading out now..I have Fiat club races tonight! Phone Post
5/24/13 8:38 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
I'm sure your cute little ride performs great, and you and the other betas sit around and pat each other on the ass at your girl car gatherings, but I promise you, it doesn't get much mire girl than that. Like I said, you'd have to go Miata or Fiero which I'm sure you upgraded from.

TRUE story...Quite a few years ago my uncle got one of those (the car you have) and was all excited (he was about to retire and in a man crisis). I swear to whoever the fuck you believe in, I laughed at him so hard and I think he was bummed that I seriously wouldn't even take a ride in it. He ended up getting rid of it super quick. I really think he felt stupid driving it.

Heading out now..I have Fiat club races tonight! Phone Post
Well given it is a matter of opinion, and I clearly don't give a fuck about yours, enjoy your ignorant opinions.
Any true race enthusiast knows what an s2000 is capable of. Phone Post
5/24/13 11:10 PM
BlueDream

Edited: 05/24/13 11:14 PM
only a douche brings up what he is going to drive, in a thread like this. If you only had a clue who some of the people posting in this thread were you'd feel like even more of a jackass.
5/25/13 12:15 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

BlueDream - only a douche brings up what he is going to drive, in a thread like this. If you only had a clue who some of the people posting in this thread were you'd feel like even more of a jackass.
In a thread like this? Its just one of dozens of trt threads. The majority of the people posting in the thread is orcus and myself. Sorry if it was douchy to mention I was leaving the thread to go for a ride. I assumed orcus would accuse me of avoiding his repetitive questions if I hadn't excused myself. I hope all the important forum members reading this can find it in their hearts to forgive me. Phone Post
5/25/13 1:07 AM
whoabro

Can anyone actually answer the question of why someone would want a TUE instead of simply cycling off short esters of test for a week before the fight? Serious question, i cant think of why they would bother with a TUE Phone Post 3.0
5/25/13 12:31 PM
orcus

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
orcus -

"He is a guy who has LIED about having the TUE in the first place until he was exposed."

When?

When he was asked about being on TRT before the ufc said he was. He said no. That's called lying. Phone Post

I'd call that lying too. Source though?

5/25/13 12:37 PM
orcus

Edited: 05/25/13 2:09 PM

"I already explained it at least three times in this thread. You either block it out, ignore it, or just don't agree with me. There is no need to pretend I "NEVER" answered to that when I have, multiple times."

All you've said is that they have the advantage of not "having" to use "designer steroids" but instead getting to use superior synthetic test. I've explained why this is ridiculous because nothing is stopping non-TUE guys from using synthetic test as well; in addition, you yourself have backtracked and said designer steroids can be superior.

You said they could have a defense against high ratios at the urine test, but this also makes no sense. Yes, they can try to explain the high ratio -- but since their testosterone itself is measured, with a blood test, even a "pass" on the ratio wouldn't save them if they tried to illegally boost their levels.

So what else? Did you have another argument? More importantly, did you have any argument that holds up?

5/26/13 1:12 PM
orcus

ttt

5/28/13 9:04 PM
orcus

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.