UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lol @ "TRT Vitor is unfair!"

5/19/13 11:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"OP assumes that people don't have a problem with hendo using."

Is he or isn't he the most widely liked fighter on the forum? Where are the threads where people say all his wins should have asterisks by them? Why aren't there 50 threads after each of his wins where people say he's a cheater and TRT needs to be banned?

"OP assumes victors levels are "normal" because he passed a couple tests from a newly formed athletic commission."

I assume they're normal because the UFC tests him or monitors his medical tests during training to make sure his levels don't go above normal. "White says that if Belfort is going to insist on continuing his usage of TRT, he will be strenuously tested like any other fighter on the roster that tries to participate in the promotion while using the treatment."I don't care where he fights. We're going to test guys all the way up till they fight," White said about Belfort.  "It doesn't matter where he fights.  If you ask for a TRT exemption, you are going to be tested brutally."" .... " I have medical monitoring and UFC also accompanies it. Never broken through anything, always acted cleanly. Do blood tests every week to equal the testosterone levels of a person my age."

"OP compares the blatant muscle growth and increased cardio of Vitor to Hendo who despite using trt still gasses out and looks to have the same physique he always had."

lol @ increased cardio, did you observe that in his 1st round wins and losses? Or in the 4th round loss to Jones in which Vitor did nothing at all after the first round? As for muscle, again: We KNOW he was roiding before. Juicing like crazy. We also know he was walking at 226 around the time of his fight with Franklin, are you saying he's bigger than that now?

Is what you're saying is that Hendo is not cheating by doing exactly what Vitor is doing, because he is  having less success with it?

5/19/13 11:51 AM
MdGeist

BlueDream -
MdGeist - "Now a bunch of tards think his legal TRT -- complete with weekly testing to make sure his levels don't rise above normal -- is turning him into a shredded, lightning fast killer"

The only person that said he's getting weekly testing is Vitor...

I haven't read or seen anything else that says that any kind of Brazilian AC is testing Vitor on a weekly basis.

I find it very hard to believe that an AC has the time or money to test an athlete every 7 days. Just sounds like total bullshit... Phone Post 3.0

That's because Dana said it, the UFC is doing the weekly tests
And if Vitor's levels were elevated following a random test, we are supposed to assume that the UFC will do the ethical thing by immediately suspending Vitor and making the results public to the media?

I would take these kind of things with a grain of salt when a company that is normally regulated by a commission, now has the responsibility of policing and regulating itself in another country. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 11:54 AM
JROTT
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The thing with vitor is, I can't think of another fighter that got so much better when put on trt. I mean, other guys are good, trt vitor looks unstoppable against guys his own size. How is the ufc gonna tiptoe around him fighting Anderson in Vegas.. Phone Post
Leck Brosnar

orcus speaks the truth this time
BlueDream
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MdGeist - 
BlueDream -
MdGeist - "Now a bunch of tards think his legal TRT -- complete with weekly testing to make sure his levels don't rise above normal -- is turning him into a shredded, lightning fast killer"

I haven't read or seen anything else that says that any kind of Brazilian AC is testing Vitor on a weekly basis.

I find it very hard to believe that an AC has the time or money to test an athlete every 7 days. Just sounds like total bullshit... Phone Post 3.0

And if Vitor's levels were elevated following a random test, we are supposed to assume that the UFC will do the ethical thing by immediately suspending Vitor and making the results public to the media?

I would take these kind of things with a grain of salt when a company that is normally regulated by a commission, now has the responsibility of policing and regulating itself in another country. Phone Post 3.0

I take with the same grain of salt as a guy who claims it was the AC doing the testing, then comes back and finds an excuse why the UFC testing isn't good enough...

I think most TRT bashing comes from personal inadequateness, so they blame someones sucess on a magic pill. The majority of the world would still be fat fucks on TRT.
5/19/13 11:55 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus -

"OP assumes that people don't have a problem with hendo using."

Is he or isn't he the most widely liked fighter on the forum? Where are the threads where people say all his wins should have asterisks by them? Why aren't there 50 threads after each of his wins where people say he's a cheater and TRT needs to be banned?

"OP assumes victors levels are "normal" because he passed a couple tests from a newly formed athletic commission."

I assume they're normal because the UFC tests him or monitors his medical tests during training to make sure his levels don't go above normal. "White says that if Belfort is going to insist on continuing his usage of TRT, he will be strenuously tested like any other fighter on the roster that tries to participate in the promotion while using the treatment."I don't care where he fights. We're going to test guys all the way up till they fight," White said about Belfort.  "It doesn't matter where he fights.  If you ask for a TRT exemption, you are going to be tested brutally."" .... " I have medical monitoring and UFC also accompanies it. Never broken through anything, always acted cleanly. Do blood tests every week to equal the testosterone levels of a person my age."

"OP compares the blatant muscle growth and increased cardio of Vitor to Hendo who despite using trt still gasses out and looks to have the same physique he always had."

lol @ increased cardio, did you observe that in his 1st round wins and losses? Or in the 4th round loss to Jones in which Vitor did nothing at all after the first round? As for muscle, again: We KNOW he was roiding before. Juicing like crazy. We also know he was walking at 226 around the time of his fight with Franklin, are you saying he's bigger than that now?

Is what you're saying is that Hendo is not cheating by doing exactly what Vitor is doing, because he is  having less success with it?

Where is the proof of this rigorous testing from the ufc???? Oh that's right, there isn't any. Just Dana being Dana.

Yes thanks for confirming that Vitor used to roid all the time. Then suddenly he starts competing at 185 regularly in the USA and is clearly thinner and nowhere near as ripped. Then he gets on the TRT and suddenly he is in beast mode and shredded to the gills again. Wow, takes a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on there... Phone Post
5/19/13 11:56 AM
DoomFarmer
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -

TRT is saving MMA.

. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 12:02 PM
Jack Carter
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor is passed his prime yet he is better than ever.

Steroids don't play a role in that, no way Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 12:04 PM
ThinkMMA
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus post = troooooof

The trt/steroid talk is retarded. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 12:06 PM
BlueDream

Jack Carter - Vitor is passed his prime yet he is better than ever.

Steroids don't play a role in that, no way Phone Post 3.0

So when was Randy's prime??? How can one know when their prime is?
5/19/13 12:08 PM
MMALOGIC

Edited: 05/19/13 12:09 PM
if you discount Trt Vitor then you must discount the entire pride fighting championships.

You must also discount K1... and ever other organization's fighters who arent tesed... even rinky dink shows like bellator.
5/19/13 12:11 PM
MdGeist

BlueDream -
MdGeist - 
BlueDream -

I take with the same grain of salt as a guy who claims it was the AC doing the testing, then comes back and finds an excuse why the UFC testing isn't good enough...

I think most TRT bashing comes from personal inadequateness, so they blame someones sucess on a magic pill. The majority of the world would still be fat fucks on TRT.
I'm aware that Vitor was given some kind of TRT exemption through some AC in Brazil and assumed that he was claiming they were doing weekly testing.

I didn't realize the UFC was doing the testing. That just seems like it opens the doors for unethical behavior when a company is policing itself.

Why get all personal with me you bitch? I'm just pointing out that outside of legitimate ACs in the US, TRT can be easily abused when there's very little regulation. I don't have a personal stake in TRT or Vitor like you, just pointing out an obvious problem with the system. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 12:15 PM
orcus

Edited: 05/19/13 12:17 PM

"we are supposed to assume that the UFC will do the ethical thing by immediately suspending Vitor and making the results public to the media?"

They suspend fighters all the time, and make results public, in places where they do their own testing -- like the UK. Even popular ones like Leben.

"Where is the proof of this rigorous testing from the ufc?"

What is the proof you're looking for? Not sure if you understand this, but they don't have to do ANY testing. The AC doesn't give a fuck. If any testing is going to be done, it's going to be the UFC that does it themselves, so I guess you'd better learn to believe it's going on or just get the fuck over it. lol @ whining about guys with TRT exemptions not being tested in camp or outside camp while guys with no prescriptions whatsoever can just juice to the gills and cycle off without being tested ever. You are seriously being more suspicious of guys with medically documented low testosterone, whom their employers are said to test, than you are of guys with zero medical documentation and zero testing. What fucking sense does that make?

"Then he gets on the TRT and suddenly he is in beast mode and shredded to the gills again. Wow, takes a rocket scientist to figure out what's going on there.."

Not really, since after all the entire point of TRT is to bring guys with abnormally low testosterone back up to normal. I'm pretty sure there are in fact supposed to be noticeable effects of doing so, that's the whole point, right? Duh.

Also just lol in general. Vitor had first round finishes of Lindland, Martin, Akiyama, Johnson, and Franklin. But now he's "shredded" in his similar finishes of Bisping and Rockhold! Well gee I guess if he's getting the exact same results but has a more aesthetic physique while doing so then all this outrage is totally justified.

Anyway, how different does he really look other than much stronger lighting on the left?

5/19/13 12:19 PM
BlueDream

MdGeist - 
BlueDream -
MdGeist - 
BlueDream -

I'm aware that Vitor was given some kind of TRT exemption through some AC in Brazil and assumed that he was claiming they were doing weekly testing.

I didn't realize the UFC was doing the testing. That just seems like it opens the doors for unethical behavior when a company is policing itself.

Why get all personal with me you bitch? I'm just pointing out that outside of legitimate ACs in the US, TRT can be easily abused when there's very little regulation. I don't have a personal stake in TRT or Vitor like you, just pointing out an obvious problem with the system. Phone Post 3.0

I never actually said anything about you, but I guess I hit the nail on the head.

As for the rest just read what Orcus posted, he's been spot on w/ this thread.
5/19/13 12:25 PM
orcus

Edited: 05/19/13 12:29 PM

" I'm just pointing out that outside of legitimate ACs in the US, TRT can be easily abused when there's very little regulation."

The legitimate ACs in the US don't do any additional testing whatsoever of TRT users, so why is it more likely to be abused elsewhere?

5/19/13 12:32 PM
BlueDream

"but his body has significantly changed (past a man's prime years, no less)."

How do you know when a mans prime is? I think with improved dietary understanding and better supplementation it would be natural to assume mans prime will be later in life.
5/19/13 12:36 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus -

" I'm just pointing out that outside of legitimate ACs in the US, TRT can be easily abused when there's very little regulation."

The legitimate ACs in the US don't do any additional testing whatsoever of TRT users, so why is it more likely to be abused elsewhere?

Nevada does do much more testing for fighters granted a TUE. Still not enough though. Phone Post
5/19/13 12:38 PM
Wasa-B
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tee Ar Tee Tor, plus experience, plus Jesus is a true Phenom.
5/19/13 12:40 PM
Arlovskis Chin
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Synado - PEOPLE WHO HAVE ELEVATED HORMONES ARE CHEATERS! *Turns on NFL where 4:1 ratio is allowed*
A 4:1 ratio doesn't tell you whether someones testosterone levels are actually elevated. One could have 4:1 ratio and actually be well below the normal levels of testosterone. Phone Post
Not below their levels of testosterone though. Work with what god gave you. It may be in the normal range but is still roughly 4x what god gave them. If you need to take testosterone medically then fair enough but unfortunately you shouldn't be able to be a professional fighter. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 12:41 PM
Arlovskis Chin
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueDream - "but his body has significantly changed (past a man's prime years, no less)."

How do you know when a mans prime is? I think with improved dietary understanding and better supplementation it would be natural to assume mans prime will be later in life.
Also this is a silly argument it is clear he is not natural regardless of age. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 12:42 PM
Phisher

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  OP assumes that people don't have a problem with hendo using.

OP assumes victors levels are "normal" because he passed a couple tests from a newly formed athletic commission. (In a country full of corruption)

OP compares the blatant muscle growth and increased cardio of Vitor to Hendo who despite using trt still gasses out and looks to have the same physique he always had. Phone Post

You don't hear near as much criticism of Hendo on this forum, and you know it.

It you go in hard on Hendo on the UG, you get Skootered. People will give you a lot of shit and VDs.

5/19/13 12:43 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - 

Funny how when he was full-on roiding, he was putting on one lackluster performance after another, and even in the one fight where he actually tested positive, he got dominated by a smaller, older Henderson.

Now a bunch of tards think his legal TRT -- complete with weekly testing to make sure his levels don't rise above normal -- is turning him into a shredded, lightning fast killer.

So medical TRT and average testosterone levels make Vitor more of a jacked up killing machine than his illegal juicing regimen could, yet is having no visible effect on the speed, power, etc of guys like Sonnen and Mir who are getting tooled.

Meanwhile Dan Henderson is the most beloved fighter on the forum despite his TRT regimen and his sudden consistent ability to KO or drop everybody, even the most iron-chinned fighters in the sport.

I agree with every word.

Solid thread. Vitor and Hendo are both awesome. Would LOVE to see them go at it now.
5/19/13 12:47 PM
orcus

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
orcus -

Nevada does do much more testing for fighters granted a TUE. Still not enough though. Phone Post

What additional testing? Source?

5/19/13 12:47 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RollHighAllDay - 
inf0 -

TRT is saving MMA.

This, enjoy it. Phone Post 3.0

5/19/13 12:49 PM
SKARHEAD

MMA Lives Here - 
SKARHEAD -
orcus - 

Funny how when he was full-on roiding, he was putting on one lackluster performance after another, and even in the one fight where he actually tested positive, he got dominated by a smaller, older Henderson.

Now a bunch of tards think his legal TRT -- complete with weekly testing to make sure his levels don't rise above normal -- is turning him into a shredded, lightning fast killer.

So medical TRT and average testosterone levels make Vitor more of a jacked up killing machine than his illegal juicing regimen could, yet is having no visible effect on the speed, power, etc of guys like Sonnen and Mir who are getting tooled.

Meanwhile Dan Henderson is the most beloved fighter on the forum despite his TRT regimen and his sudden consistent ability to KO or drop everybody, even the most iron-chinned fighters in the sport.

I agree with every word.

Solid thread. Vitor and Hendo are both awesome. Would LOVE to see them go at it now.
Oh look guys! Skarhead, Orcus and Doomfarmer all agree that fake test is good for the sport

Ban these idiots Phone Post

LOL @ this N00B douche calling for bans

AHAHAHAHAHA

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.