UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lol @ "TRT Vitor is unfair!"

5/19/13 12:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ all the derps freaking out because they think Vitor is SUDDENLY all jacked and shredded due to TRT.

Yes...all of a sudden Vitor has nice muscles...We've never seen Vitor with shredded muscles before

lol
5/19/13 12:55 PM
BlueDream
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here -  Get a clue you immoral fucks Phone Post

So a guy taking care of his body is now immoral?

Huh?
5/19/13 12:56 PM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  OP assumes that people don't have a problem with hendo using.

OP assumes victors levels are "normal" because he passed a couple tests from a newly formed athletic commission. (In a country full of corruption)

OP compares the blatant muscle growth and increased cardio of Vitor to Hendo who despite using trt still gasses out and looks to have the same physique he always had. Phone Post

Actually Hendo is NOTICEBALLY more muscular, vascular, and shredded since being on TRT going back to at least the Quinton Jackson fight. 1st fight where is was blatant that his body was different and on something at a later age.

Not all steroids improve stamina...not sure why you would think that. Getting on a mega dose of test will NOT improve cardio. Not sure what you're getting at.

However since TRT Hendo is looking and PERFORMING better than ever KOing great fighters left and right FAR FAR more effectively than he ever did before and at an age where retirement is usually what's in store.
5/19/13 1:05 PM
BlueDream

Arlovskis Chin - 
BlueDream - "but his body has significantly changed (past a man's prime years, no less)."

How do you know when a mans prime is? I think with improved dietary understanding and better supplementation it would be natural to assume mans prime will be later in life.
Also this is a silly argument it is clear he is not natural regardless of age. Phone Post 3.0

So you're admitting you have no idea when a man prime is and this is all based on conjecture.
5/19/13 1:16 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
840 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Lord give Vitor strength. Thank you Jesus! God is #1. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 1:36 PM
Jack Carter
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueDream -
Jack Carter - Vitor is passed his prime yet he is better than ever.

Steroids don't play a role in that, no way Phone Post 3.0

So when was Randy's prime??? How can one know when their prime is?
Randy's physical prime was around the same as everyone else. TRT helped him excel well into his 40's Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 1:36 PM
BlueDream

Tiresias - 
BlueDream -
Arlovskis Chin - 
BlueDream - "but his body has significantly changed (past a man's prime years, no less)."

How do you know when a mans prime is? I think with improved dietary understanding and better supplementation it would be natural to assume mans prime will be later in life.
Also this is a silly argument it is clear he is not natural regardless of age. Phone Post 3.0

So you're admitting you have no idea when a man prime is and this is all based on conjecture.
I believe it has been established that physical peak is around 27 years old. Phone Post

You believe? Damn I'm sold...

Randy Coture, George Foreman, Brett Farve, Grant Hill, Derek Fisher, Tony Gonzales, Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter..and many others must have been cheaters
5/19/13 1:38 PM
BlueDream

Jack Carter - 
BlueDream -

Randy's physical prime was around the same as everyone else. TRT helped him excel well into his 40's Phone Post 3.0

Randy just came out and said he didn't use TRT, he took natural test enhancers and had himself monitored.
5/19/13 1:41 PM
Winston Wolf

anyone on trt i will root against
5/19/13 1:50 PM
BlueDream

Tiresias - 
BlueDream -
Tiresias - 
BlueDream -
Arlovskis Chin - 

I believe it has been established that physical peak is around 27 years old. Phone Post

You believe? Damn I'm sold...

Randy Coture, George Foreman, Brett Farve, Grant Hill, Derek Fisher, Tony Gonzales, Mariano Rivera, Derek Jeter..and many others must have been cheaters
I am not trying to sell you anything Chachi. If you think that is wrong, then present evidence to the contrary. If you really care about the answer, then do some research. Phone Post

Just so i'm correct in my understanding here...I ask a question. You respond with no actual facts, then tell me to go do some research.

I've done plenty of research. To think that advancement in dietary knowledge, supplementation, and overall mma development have no factor into a "prime" is naive. Also to think that everyone hits their personal "prime" at exactly some imaginary peak number is crazy..I could abuse my body until i'm 30, then start to eat right, lift right, and get the proper rest..you could damn sure bet my actual prime will be later this how I was at 27...

5/19/13 1:52 PM
BlueDream

Tiresias -  Here:

http://www.wired.com/playbook/2011/07/athletes-peak-age/ Phone Post

"French researchers sheds new light on exactly when these declines might start showing up, at least in some sporting disciplines."

"The careers of more than 1,150 swimmers and track-and-field athletes,"

apples to oranges
5/19/13 2:24 PM
Jack Carter
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueDream -
Tiresias -  Here:

http://www.wired.com/playbook/2011/07/athletes-peak-age/ Phone Post

"French researchers sheds new light on exactly when these declines might start showing up, at least in some sporting disciplines."

"The careers of more than 1,150 swimmers and track-and-field athletes,"

apples to oranges
No Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 2:35 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

SKARHEAD - LOL @ all the derps freaking out because they think Vitor is SUDDENLY all jacked and shredded due to TRT.

Yes...all of a sudden Vitor has nice muscles...We've never seen Vitor with shredded muscles before

lol
Yeah we saw them before. Back when he was roided up. Then he fought at MW for a few years where the testing was much more frequent, and he looked softer. Now he is back to beast mode right as he admits to injecting asteroids with a permission slip...

All coincedence though I'm sure... Phone Post
5/19/13 2:36 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

BlueDream -
Jack Carter - 
BlueDream -

Randy just came out and said he didn't use TRT, he took natural test enhancers and had himself monitored.
That is directly contradicted by what a few people on the inside of MMA have said about what Randy used in the past... Phone Post
5/19/13 2:37 PM
UFCSam

orcus -

Funny how when he was full-on roiding, he was putting on one lackluster performance after another, and even in the one fight where he actually tested positive, he got dominated by a smaller, older Henderson.

Now a bunch of tards think his legal TRT -- complete with weekly testing to make sure his levels don't rise above normal -- is turning him into a shredded, lightning fast killer.

So medical TRT and average testosterone levels make Vitor more of a jacked up killing machine than his illegal juicing regimen could, yet is having no visible effect on the speed, power, etc of guys like Sonnen and Mir who are getting tooled.

Meanwhile Dan Henderson is the most beloved fighter on the forum despite his TRT regimen and his sudden consistent ability to KO or drop everybody, even the most iron-chinned fighters in the sport.

Vote up Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 2:40 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
orcus -

" I'm just pointing out that outside of legitimate ACs in the US, TRT can be easily abused when there's very little regulation."

The legitimate ACs in the US don't do any additional testing whatsoever of TRT users, so why is it more likely to be abused elsewhere?

Nevada does do much more testing for fighters granted a TUE. Still not enough though. Phone Post

What additional testing? Source?

The source is kizer and a recent nsac hearing (I believe sonnens for Andy 2) where they explained the added procedures/tests sonnen would have to take to maintain his TUE with them.

I'm on my phone and about to cruise the rocky mountains for a few hours. If you don't believe me then be patient and ill look that shit up for you later... Phone Post
5/19/13 2:50 PM
Jweinberg
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh quit your bitching you cunts and just watch the god damn sport

5/19/13 2:57 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1061 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trt makes u punch refs repeatedly!

6ULDV8
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Well when you put it that way...

Ok I guess?

BlueDream

MMA Lives Here - 
BlueDream -
MMA Lives Here -  Get a clue you immoral fucks Phone Post

So a guy taking care of his body is now immoral?

Huh?
Not sure how to respond to this. Will assume it's a troll Phone Post

It's an absolute fact low T is bad for you health, no matter how a guy got there. Should a guy be allowed to fight on TRT? Debateable....No way it's immoral to be on trt..
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if any athletic commission will approve Vitor for TRT Phone Post 3.0
6ULDV8
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jweinberg - 

That was meant for this.

Cunt is an awesome word by the way.  Very gutteral.

5/19/13 2:58 PM
6ULDV8

People posting too fast.

I should have quoted in the first place.

5/19/13 3:09 PM
SOO72
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah lets ban these guys on the whim of some butthurt 13r. Who is your favorite fighter I bet whoever they are they have juiced or are juicing if they are in any way competitive in the sport of MMA.
5/19/13 3:10 PM
6ULDV8

Tiresias - 
Jweinberg - 

no you

Make me

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.