UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lol @ "TRT Vitor is unfair!"

5/20/13 2:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
deadlyonetwo3
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Yes....a fighter claims he "might" have injected a steroid without knowing what he was injecting himself with....yeah.

You probably believed chael thought he had a TUE because his manager claimed to have called someone, and overeem also injected things without knowing what they were....lmfao Phone Post

Did you read the whole thing? Doctor wrote the athletic commission confirming that Vitor was given Testosterone to aid recovery from meniscus surgery. Vitor was unaware of it.  The commission still suspended him as ultimately it's his responsibility. Same thing that Overeem had.  I don't understand why this would exempt him from TRT etc. again, if we want to ban TRT, fine.  That said, Vitor is not doing anything obviously wrong and this scrutiny is completely unfair. It's not his issue. It's people's issue with TRT, which is fine.  They simply make Vitor the example. That's not fair.  Vitor is an explosive athlete, always has been.  The only reason why he's the example is because he's training hard and is knocking people out (which knocking people out is something he always did).

5/20/13 3:55 PM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Yes....a fighter claims he "might" have injected a steroid without knowing what he was injecting himself with....yeah.

You probably believed chael thought he had a TUE because his manager claimed to have called someone, and overeem also injected things without knowing what they were....lmfao Phone Post

He didn't inject himself with anything. His DOCTOR gave him a post-surgical injection, and sent a document verifying this to the NSAC.

It's odd how the ACs will give a TUE to pretty much anyone who asks no matter how full of shit they clearly are, but then if a guy tested positive a single time before, they will confidently conclude that his low T is due to steroid abuse and deny the TUE -- even when they themselves admitted at the time of the sole positive test that he may not have been aware of what his DOCTOR injected him with after surgery.

Also odd: How you scoff at absolutely everything -- UFC saying they'll test, fighters saying they're tested, ACs saying they tested, fighter and his doctor saying he was given a post-surgical injection -- yet are apparently confident that every fighter without a TUE, or who has not tested positive for PEDs, is not taking any banned substances. Otherwise, I can't understand why you are so convinced that the TUE guys have some big "unfair" advantage over everyone else.

5/20/13 4:10 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

I don't agree with the use of TRT for the most part, but all the ppl saying 'TRT won that fight for Vitor' have ZERO knowledge of the martial arts.

TRT has nothing to do with perfect technique. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 4:13 PM
orcus

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - I don't agree with the use of TRT for the most part, but all the ppl saying 'TRT won that fight for Vitor' have ZERO knowledge of the martial arts.

*eagerly awaits LnP's wildly unfounded insistence that, fueled by TRT, Vitor practiced that kick for 19 hours a day for three months*

5/20/13 5:04 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

orcus -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - I don't agree with the use of TRT for the most part, but all the ppl saying 'TRT won that fight for Vitor' have ZERO knowledge of the martial arts.

*eagerly awaits LnP's wildly unfounded insistence that, fueled by TRT, Vitor practiced that kick for 19 hours a day for three months*

Lol am I not only agreeing with orcus for once, but contemplating a vote up?

Nah, I must be high. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 5:47 PM
orcus

Only way Anderson could have KO'd Vitor with that kick Seagal taught him is if he practiced it an extraordinary amount of times, fueled by roids.

5/20/13 8:30 PM
orcus

Fun fact:

Open TRT users like Vitor and Henderson and Marquardt are the ONLY fighters in the entire sport who EVER have to give blood so that their actual testosterone levels can be measured and determined to be in a "normal" range.

Pennslyvania AC: "Marquardt’s testosterone levels were above the allowable number in a recent test, which would have been in the past three weeks, since that’s when Marquardt said he started his latest round of therapy. The commission ruled that he needed to get those numbers down to normal range or he would not be allowed to fight...if you have an exemption, you would have to be measured with a different test, a blood testosterone test, showing that the artificial testosterone is not giving you unfair performance enhancing benefits either in training or fighting."

CSAC: "For a testosterone exemption specifically, Dodd said an applicant would be asked to provide blood tests prior to (30 days before) and after a contest to ensure levels were within acceptable margins. "

Again, let's restate this: Guys with TUEs are the ONLY fighters in the sport who are required to take blood tests and who EVER have to show that their actual testosterone level is within a normal range. Guys without TUEs can basically do whatever the fuck they want and have skyhigh test levels as long as their RATIO of test to epi is under 6:1 ON FIGHT NIGHT. What's the test level of a guy with "average" test of 600ng/dL if he "supplements" and gets his test:epi ratio to 6:1? 3600ng/dL. Meanwhile the "acceptable limit" for guys with TUEs is certainly far, FAR below that.  So who has the advantage?

So remind me why Vitor is getting all the hate for cheating?

5/20/13 9:41 PM
Glovegate

^Good point actually.

5/20/13 9:43 PM
Jack Carter
549 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueDream - 
Jack Carter - 
BlueDream -
Jack Carter - Vitor is passed his prime yet he is better than ever.

Steroids don't play a role in that, no way Phone Post 3.0

So when was Randy's prime??? How can one know when their prime is?
Randy's physical prime was around the same as everyone else. TRT helped him excel well into his 40's Phone Post 3.0

Randy just came out and said he didn't use TRT, he took natural test enhancers and had himself monitored.

Yeah, he said he was using the Randy Couture brand testosterone booster supplement

Get the fuck outta here

5/20/13 9:55 PM
MasterofMartialArts
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -

Fun fact:

Open TRT users like Vitor and Henderson and Marquardt are the ONLY fighters in the entire sport who EVER have to give blood so that their actual testosterone levels can be measured and determined to be in a "normal" range.

Pennslyvania AC: "Marquardt’s testosterone levels were above the allowable number in a recent test, which would have been in the past three weeks, since that’s when Marquardt said he started his latest round of therapy. The commission ruled that he needed to get those numbers down to normal range or he would not be allowed to fight...if you have an exemption, you would have to be measured with a different test, a blood testosterone test, showing that the artificial testosterone is not giving you unfair performance enhancing benefits either in training or fighting."

CSAC: "For a testosterone exemption specifically, Dodd said an applicant would be asked to provide blood tests prior to (30 days before) and after a contest to ensure levels were within acceptable margins. "

Again, let's restate this: Guys with TUEs are the ONLY fighters in the sport who are required to take blood tests and who EVER have to show that their actual testosterone level is within a normal range. Guys without TUEs can basically do whatever the fuck they want and have skyhigh test levels as long as their RATIO of test to epi is under 6:1 ON FIGHT NIGHT. What's the test level of a guy with "average" test of 600ng/dL if he "supplements" and gets his test:epi ratio to 6:1? 3600ng/dL. Meanwhile the "acceptable limit" for guys with TUEs is certainly far, FAR below that.  So who has the advantage?

Great post if this is all accurate. So what exactly does a blood test tell the commission? Does this disprove the notion of "synthetic" testosterone? Elaborate more for me. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 9:59 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus - 

You're such a child.

I have never said, or even seen anyone else say that 'TRT won that fight for Vitor'...

Keep shilling your Zuffa agenda though. You look real intelligent pretending that TRT does nothing at all to aid in training/drilling/sparring during camp.

5/20/13 10:00 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus - 

Only way Anderson could have KO'd Vitor with that kick Seagal taught him is if he practiced it an extraordinary amount of times, fueled by roids.

Now you've actually gone full retard. Congrats.

5/20/13 10:01 PM
orcus

"I have never said, or even seen anyone else say that 'TRT won that fight for Vitor'..."

That's not what I said either. I merely repeated what you DID say in multiple threads: That because of TRT, Vitor was able to drill that kick far more times than he would have been able to otherwise, and that's how TRT helped him land that kick.

5/20/13 10:02 PM
orcus

"Great post if this is all accurate. So what exactly does a blood test tell the commission? Does this disprove the notion of "synthetic" testosterone? Elaborate more for me."

Blood test tells the total level of testosterone in the blood, just like if you get your testosterone measured by a doctor. This is the important number.

5/20/13 10:02 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus - 

Fun fact:

Wow, such stringent tests it must be impossible for any of them to abuse TRT given that they have to to TWO WHOLE blood tests....one before and one after the fight!!!! ZOMG the extensive testing! For sure that is all that is needed to ensure they are totally just using TRT to get to "normal" levels....whatever that even means.

5/20/13 10:03 PM
orcus

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
orcus - 

"It sure didn't teach him that kick.......but how much harder and longer he was able to drill/train/spar with the help if the roids certainly could have had an impact on that kick landing and winning him that fight."

--- LnP Ninja

5/20/13 10:04 PM
orcus

"Wow, such stringent tests it must be impossible for any of them to abuse TRT given that they have to to TWO WHOLE blood tests....one before and one after the fight!!!! ZOMG the extensive testing! For sure that is all that is needed to ensure they are totally just using TRT to get to "normal" levels....whatever that even means."

How many blood tests do fighters without TUEs have to submit to? What levels do fighters without TUEs have to come in under?

5/20/13 10:05 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus - 

"I have never said, or even seen anyone else say that 'TRT won that fight for Vitor'..."

That's not what I said either. I merely repeated what you DID say in multiple threads: That because of TRT, Vitor was able to drill that kick far more times than he would have been able to otherwise, and that's how TRT helped him land that kick.

You also called my notion "wildly unfounded" despite almost every single fighter, trainer and Dr. confirmations that boosting your testosterone absolutely allows you to train/drill/spar harder and longer. Keep trying to avoid reality to support yet another pro-zuffa agenda.

5/20/13 10:08 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
orcus - 

"It sure didn't teach him that kick.......but how much harder and longer he was able to drill/train/spar with the help if the roids certainly could have had an impact on that kick landing and winning him that fight."

--- LnP Ninja

What kind of idiotic response is that?

Is Anderson on TRT? Has he tested positive for steroids? You're really not good at this.

5/20/13 10:08 PM
Jesus Quintana

orcus - 

Vitor doesn't believe he can win without trt...that's why he takes it. Vitor has probably destroyed his body's ability to create natural testosterone after a decade+ of steroid abuse and can't train at any kind of level without steroids anymore.
5/20/13 10:09 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus - 

"Wow, such stringent tests it must be impossible for any of them to abuse TRT given that they have to to TWO WHOLE blood tests....one before and one after the fight!!!! ZOMG the extensive testing! For sure that is all that is needed to ensure they are totally just using TRT to get to "normal" levels....whatever that even means."

How many blood tests do fighters without TUEs have to submit to? What levels do fighters without TUEs have to come in under?

Irrelevant. Those other fighters are not asking for a permission slip to take steroids.

Jesus you are desperate.

5/20/13 10:10 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

"I feel stronger than ever"

5/20/13 10:11 PM
orcus

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
orcus - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
orcus - 

--- LnP Ninja

What kind of idiotic response is that?

Is Anderson on TRT? Has he tested positive for steroids? You're really not good at this.

Wait, I thought you put zero credence in AC/Zuffa testing? You don't believe that open TRT users who provide medical documentation of their treatment are adhering to regulations, why do you believe it of anyone else? 

What is this bizarro logic by which you conclude that the guys who come forward and apply for exemptions and submit medical documentation are the ones who have something to hide?

5/20/13 10:12 PM
orcus

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

"I feel stronger than ever"

And yet he has to meet the same limits and pass all the same tests at the same standards as fighters without the TUE...and in addition to that, he has to submit blood tests that show his ACTUAL testosterone levels, something they don't have to do.

What an unfair advantage!

5/20/13 10:18 PM
Idgetmyasskicked
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always disagree with Orcus. Except this time. He has spoken nothing but truth this entire thread. To me there is no real argument against his points.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.