UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lol @ "TRT Vitor is unfair!"

5/22/13 2:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Glovegate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, Mike.  Give it a rest.  He backed up what you asked him to back up.

You have 2 different standards of proof.  One for what you don't want to be true and one for what you do.

5/22/13 3:03 AM
Jons Forsberg

who's Mike?
5/22/13 3:09 AM
Glovegate

LnP

5/22/13 5:56 AM
orcus

Edited: 05/22/13 6:01 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  So the best "proof" you have of any fighter being blood tested during their training camp was the CSAC saying they test ONCE and the fighter knows exactly when ("30 days out")....and then a bunch of hypotgeticals and third hand accounts of ratner basically saying 'yeah Brazil is handling that and he was fine's....

LOL. Try again. Fighters spend months in camp and the only thing close to proof you presented was the CSAC's one NOT random test 30 days out. Phone Post

lol @ you, you're fucking pathetic. This is the policy of these ACs, what "proof" do you want and would you accept? You asked for a source for in-camp testing, and I gave you the stated policy of 4 ACs including 2 direct quotes. Meanwhile you can't source ANY of your nonsense, not even your most basic premise -- that guys with a TUE have an unfair advantage.

Voted down for blatant trolling.

5/22/13 5:58 AM
orcus

"I find it bizarre that Kizer would say that, let's hope that he's just clueless and the commission doesn't actually require that."

Don't forget he said that they have all actually come in under 6:1, and that NJAC also requires it but at 4:1 in their case.

5/22/13 9:21 AM
disbeliever
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Don't normally agree with OP, but this is a good thread orcus. Voted up
5/22/13 10:24 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Glovegate -

Jesus, Mike.  Give it a rest.  He backed up what you asked him to back up.

You have 2 different standards of proof.  One for what you don't want to be true and one for what you do.

How did he back up what I asked?

There is absolutely ZERO proof in any of his "sources" that any fighter on trt is being tested throughout their camps.

Good for the CSAC for doing one 30 days out but it is scheduled, not random so that is an easy bypass for abusers. Phone Post
5/22/13 10:28 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

orcus -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  So the best "proof" you have of any fighter being blood tested during their training camp was the CSAC saying they test ONCE and the fighter knows exactly when ("30 days out")....and then a bunch of hypotgeticals and third hand accounts of ratner basically saying 'yeah Brazil is handling that and he was fine's....

LOL. Try again. Fighters spend months in camp and the only thing close to proof you presented was the CSAC's one NOT random test 30 days out. Phone Post

lol @ you, you're fucking pathetic. This is the policy of these ACs, what "proof" do you want and would you accept? You asked for a source for in-camp testing, and I gave you the stated policy of 4 ACs including 2 direct quotes. Meanwhile you can't source ANY of your nonsense, not even your most basic premise -- that guys with a TUE have an unfair advantage.

You sourced 4 policies and two quotes that showed nothing about testing the fighters during their training camps other that the CSAC doing one scheduled at 30 days out.

Then you try and use ratner's weaseling maneuver when called out on the ufc's claim of "testing the shit out of fighters on trt" as actual evidence that vitor was tested throughout camp?

Yeah, that's real proof of anything.

Then you have the balls to vote me down for "trolling"????

You're a real piece of work. I regret buying you that blue name. Had I known you were such a little pussy when called out for claims you can't back up I would have never wasted that money so you could build your fighter ring weight thread. Phone Post
5/22/13 10:39 AM
DeuceDroppin

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
orcus -

You sourced 4 policies and two quotes that showed nothing about testing the fighters during their training camps other that the CSAC doing one scheduled at 30 days out.

Then you try and use ratner's weaseling maneuver when called out on the ufc's claim of "testing the shit out of fighters on trt" as actual evidence that vitor was tested throughout camp?

You're a real piece of work. I regret buying you that blue name. Had I known you were such a little pussy when called out for claims you can't back up I would have never wasted that money so you could build your fighter ring weight thread. Phone Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...What a fucking bitch you are! Orcus owned you really bad and even your own first name basis bro here told you to STFU and move on since you were owned so bad. You are a fucking ego-maniac that is driven by nothing more than ego and bitch like emotions. Give it up and move on dumb ass. You should vote Orcus the fuck up and thank him for the education! Phone Post
5/22/13 10:41 AM
DeuceDroppin

And a continued huge LOL that 98% of the posters on this thread don't know the difference between TRT and steroid abuse! Phone Post
5/22/13 10:45 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

DeuceDroppin -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
orcus -

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...What a fucking bitch you are! Orcus owned you really bad and even your own first name basis bro here told you to STFU and move on since you were owned so bad. You are a fucking ego-maniac that is driven by nothing more than ego and bitch like emotions. Give it up and move on dumb ass. You should vote Orcus the fuck up and thank him for the education! Phone Post
That dude knows me by first name because of internet dorks who stalked me because they didn't like how stupid I made them look.

The only thing orcus "owned" was providing sources that proved nothing of what I asked for. Where is the proof of any of these trt fighters being blodd tested during their training camps to ensure they are not abusing the steroids they have permission to be on? Phone Post
5/22/13 10:48 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

DeuceDroppin - And a continued huge LOL that 98% of the posters on this thread don't know the difference between TRT and steroid abuse! Phone Post
You truly are not a bright fellow (should have known with a SN about pooping).

I would bet that 98% of the posters in this thread DO know the difference. They are just bright enough to see that having a trt makes it much easier to abuse the steroids they are given.....unless they start being tested all through camp....which they currently are not.

It is already shown that Dana's claim to "Test the shit out of fighters on trt" is bullshit. They had their chance with Vitor and ratner flat out said that the ufc did NOT test him at all....and deflected to the Brazil commission... Phone Post
5/22/13 10:54 AM
MITman2k
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/22/13 10:59 AM

"You're a real piece of work. I regret buying you that blue name. Had I known you were such a little pussy when called out for claims you can't back up I would have never wasted that money so you could build your fighter ring weight thread. "

But in all seriousness, this is a good thread, if nothing else, because it has fleshed out both legitamate questions about NSAC policies on this issue while also giving me some more information and quotes from state and UFC officials about the issue. I've voted up both you and orcus.

5/22/13 11:18 AM
Glovegate

"You're a real piece of work. I regret buying you that blue name. Had I known you were such a little pussy when called out for claims you can't back up I would have never wasted that money so you could build your fighter ring weight thread. "

This is kind of what I'm talking about, man.  You love the guy when his weight thread is proving what you want to be true, even though one could argue the evidence is no more compelling there than what orcus gave here, the evidence that caused you to cry and cuss him out.

He provides quotes about testing.  You don't want to believe what it would mean were they true.  You claim he's full of shit.

He provides quotes about weight.  You want to believe what it would mean were they true.  You buy the guy a damn blue name.

I don't know.

Take it easy, brother.

5/22/13 11:24 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Glovegate -

This is kind of what I'm talking about, man.  You love the guy when his weight thread is proving what you want to be true, even though one could argue the evidence is no more compelling there than what orcus gave here, the evidence that caused you to cry and cuss him out.

He provides quotes about testing.  You don't want to believe what it would mean were they true.  You claim he's full of shit.

He provides quotes about weight.  You want to believe what it would mean were they true.  You buy the guy a damn blue name.

I don't know.

Take it easy, brother.

The quotes he provided did not show or state anything about random testing throughout the fighters camps. There is one from the CSAC about one scheduled test 30 days out.

The fighter weight thread has no agenda, and provides actual sources of fighters weights for data purposes.

Could some of those weights be inaccurate? Of course.

That doesn't change that his quotes on testing for trt fighters showed nothing of what I asked for a source for. Then he proceeds to change the argument or totally avoid that his quotes were proving nothing. Acting like a little child and trying to deflect from his failure to source what I asked for.

The reality is that Zuffa is not doing what they said "testing the shit out of trt users", and the commissions are NOT resting these fighters regularly during their camps.

The NSAC seems to finally be stepping up their testing, and props to them for doing so. No shocker that Vitor is being protected from the NSAC where the strictest regulations are in place for trt users. Phone Post
5/22/13 11:27 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

fapout -

Are you really that stupid? You really need to stop posting.
So I am stupid for calling out orcus' failed sources for what I asked for? Or is it just that you don't like my points and the only response you come up with is to call me names? Phone Post
5/22/13 11:28 AM
Glovegate

You asked him to source his claim that TUE fighters were tested more.  He gave you quotes from AC's.

I fail to see how this is a lower standard of proof than the quotes from coaches that you readily accept because they help you prove how much "closer in size" Andy is to GSP than Jones.

Quotes vs quotes.  What's your problem, man?  You're not this stubborn.

5/22/13 11:29 AM
Card
1907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It would be easy to give proof that Vitor was tested through camp... if any proof existed.

5/22/13 11:33 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Glovegate -

You asked him to source his claim that TUE fighters were tested more.  He gave you quotes from AC's.

I fail to see how this is a lower standard of proof than the quotes from coaches that you readily accept because they help you prove how much "closer in size" Andy is to GSP than Jones.

Quotes vs quotes.  What's your problem, man?  You're not this stubborn.

No. I asked to source that's they were testing DURING TRAINING CAMP.

He tried to change that goal post and just post quotes that show they do blood testing, and still require meeting the t/e ratio limits which we already knew. Phone Post
5/22/13 11:34 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Card -

It would be easy to give proof that Vitor was tested through camp... if any proof existed.

But but but Marc rather says we should just trust that newly formed commission in vitors home country probably did a good job.... Phone Post
5/22/13 11:40 AM
sitchpack

disbeliever - Don't normally agree with OP, but this is a good thread orcus. Voted up
This Phone Post
5/22/13 11:43 AM
D241

Hey orcus-I like the work you have done here on this thread. I notice you are arguing/debating with LayNPrayNinja. You know how I operate, so here is me throwing you a bone.

Use this angle with him.

"I guess if Vitor Belfort s a cheater, he's overrated, which means when Anderson Silva front kicked him to the face, it's really not a feather in the cap of Anderson as Vitor actually sucks, he only was good b/c of trt"

Now he'll have to choose. Does he concede and agree with you on this trt issue, saving grace and being able to brag about Anderson's ko of Vitor, OR

He can claim trt is what made Vitor good, and he won't be able to talk about how significant a win it was for Anderson when Anderson front kicked him to the face.

5/22/13 11:47 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

D241 -

Hey orcus-I like the work you have done here on this thread. I notice you are arguing/debating with LayNPrayNinja. You know how I operate, so here is me throwing you a bone.

Use this angle with him.

"I guess if Vitor Belfort s a cheater, he's overrated, which means when Anderson Silva front kicked him to the face, it's really not a feather in the cap of Anderson as Vitor actually sucks, he only was good b/c of trt"

Now he'll have to choose. Does he concede and agree with you on this trt issue, saving grace and being able to brag about Anderson's ko of Vitor, OR

He can claim trt is what made Vitor good, and he won't be able to talk about how significant a win it was for Anderson when Anderson front kicked him to the face.

I am not, nor have I EVER claimed vitor is no good without the trt, nor that vitor ONLY won his last few fights because of trt.

That angle holds little weight. Phone Post
5/22/13 11:50 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

fapout - "The UFC always knew that I use, do not do it to cheat. I have medical monitoring and UFC also accompanies it. Never broken through anything, always acted cleanly. Do blood tests every week to equal the testosterone levels of a person my age. Many people are averse to treatment. I am not. I am in favor of people being open and fair in what they are doing."

direct quote.
Who is that a quote from?

If its Vitor why did Marc ratner make a direct statement to the contrary that the UFC also tests him???? Phone Post
5/22/13 11:52 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

That quote is also comical if it is Vitor as he LIED and denied being on trt when asked multiple times....until the ufc admitted he was. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.