UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you smoke marijuana?(UG poll)

5/21/13 6:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DAVID H
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CombatIns -  I would rather instead of a person drunk and running a stop sign and hitting me to simply sit high at the stop sign waiting for it to turn green. Pot is much more safe then drinking. We all know somebody who has had or we have had alcohol poisoning at one time or another , never once have I been told a person had THC poisoning. That would be a hell of a party though. Phone Post

Only heard of it one time. One of my cousins smokes daily. A few years ago he bought a super strong brownie. He ate the whole thing at once, but it was "recommended" that you only eat up to 1/4 at a time.

He said it was the worse he ever felt. He said he was so high that could not walk or even see straight. Said he tried to make himself puke it up but couldn't. He laughs about it now but he really thought he was going to OD and considered having his wife bring him to a hospital.

Funny because he still smokes daily, but says he still cannot even smell a pot brownie without wanting to puke...
5/21/13 7:03 PM
56sav
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No but I support the decriminalization of it. NOT legalizing it though.
5/21/13 7:11 PM
John Nic

yes,

and if weed is a 'gateway drug' - then we should also ban coffee crisp chocolate bars. got me started on coffee as a child, now im drinking 5 cups a day.
5/21/13 7:27 PM
sitchpack

GARRYD -
Lunchbox101 - No, but it should be legal.

Most of the Junkies start off smoking that shit
Frozen from 50% of the UG voting you down brah. Phone Post
5/21/13 7:37 PM
D241

I don't care, however I am curious....

This thread earlier and throughout the day, was at the top of the "hot thread topic" section when you click on forums from the main page.

It isn't there anymore and sometimes topics drop down the hot topics list and get bumped, however this thread was at the top of hot topics, and now it's gone.

Zuffa trying to intervine for some reason?

5/21/13 8:05 PM
armbarseverywhere
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

I don't care, however I am curious....

This thread earlier and throughout the day, was at the top of the "hot thread topic" section when you click on forums from the main page.

It isn't there anymore and sometimes topics drop down the hot topics list and get bumped, however this thread was at the top of hot topics, and now it's gone.

Zuffa trying to intervine for some reason?

Nah man I think you're just paranoid lol. It happens.

Marijuana doesn't actually MAKE people paranoid. Turns out that it just turns off the paranoia centers in your brain allowing you to delve into conspiracies with more clarity. Sometimes these thought trains are off in the wrong direction.
5/21/13 8:25 PM
youarewhatiswrong
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banging - 
GARRYD - 
Lunchbox101 - No, but it should be legal.

Most of the Junkies start off smoking that shit

This might be true - the problem is that we've been lied to for decades by propaganda that weed is as bad, addictive and dangerous as Coccaine, Heroin, Oxycontin, etc.. Young people smoke some weed, nothing bad happens, probably have fun. Then they think, wow, that's nothing, now I'm going to try other stuff, which is highly addictive, dangerous, life ruining.

We need to stop lying and educate everyone that weed is NOTHING like coccaine, heroin, etc.. Everyone that ever passed on or supported the notion that weed is just as dangerous should be complicit in all the overdoses and addictions for the past few decades. It's kinda like they were tricked. Maybe a little far out argument but you get the point.

This.
5/21/13 8:29 PM
sly fox
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/21/13 8:30 PM

I dont, but I think it should be legalised, absolute stupid waste of tax payers money prosecuting users, and the tax gains would be awesome...the bbc in the uk did a piece on how legalizing and taxing cannabis would clear the national debt in the US

5/21/13 8:32 PM
xiBLacKouTix
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShawnTheBadger -

Hmmm....a hot cup of coffee and *cough* in the morning.

Now I am ready to get to work.

This. Phone Post
5/21/13 8:36 PM
xiBLacKouTix
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sly fox -

I dont, but I think it should be legalised, absolute stupid waste of tax payers money prosecuting users, and the tax gains would be awesome...the bbc in the uk did a piece on how legalizing and taxing cannabis would clear the national debt in the US

If it is legalized then a lot of business will go out. Marijuana can be made to hemp. Hemp can be made into practically anything. Weed excels in growing in abundance. The same alcohol and cigarette company's are the ones paying for drug free commercials. Cigarette and alcohol is a drug. Phone Post
5/21/13 8:37 PM
xiBLacKouTix

xiBLacKouTix -
sly fox -

If it is legalized then a lot of business will go out. Marijuana can be made to hemp. Hemp can be made into practically anything. Weed excels in growing in abundance. The same alcohol and cigarette company's are the ones paying for drug free commercials. Cigarette and alcohol is a drug. Phone Post
Sadly though I still wish it is legalized lol. Phone Post
5/21/13 8:38 PM
inf0
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do, but I don't exhale.

5/21/13 8:40 PM
xaeo

You guys wanna get high? Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 9:21 PM
UGCTT_J-DAWG

Any smokers gunna be at ufc in seattle let me know? Vancouver fan coming over for the fights Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 9:50 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - 

I do, but I don't exhale.

Ruh R0

5/21/13 10:08 PM
FatAttack513

I smoked from about 15 to about 35 years old. I quit about two years ago for a good job and I really miss it. I smoked pretty much all day every and had no trouble quitting. I don't think I had a problem with it, now alcohol on the other hand is a problem. I only drink about every other month but when I do drink I don't stop till I'm puking and passing out. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I was more motivated when I smoke. Who would have thought that. When i smokeI can get really focused and get shit done. Stupid good job and random drug testing.
5/21/13 10:46 PM
ArmBar412

I used to smoke a lot when i was you ger but stopped for a few months smoked again I would get anxiety. Haven't touched it in over 3 years Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 10:52 PM
choadler
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup. Buying a big bag for my vaca coming up soon. Phone Post
5/21/13 11:44 PM
Megatherium
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You bet I do!!
5/21/13 11:48 PM
Megatherium
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FatAttack513 - I smoked from about 15 to about 35 years old. I quit about two years ago for a good job and I really miss it. I smoked pretty much all day every and had no trouble quitting. I don't think I had a problem with it, now alcohol on the other hand is a problem. I only drink about every other month but when I do drink I don't stop till I'm puking and passing out. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I was more motivated when I smoke. Who would have thought that. When i smokeI can get really focused and get shit done. Stupid good job and random drug testing.

That's really sad/discouraging to hear. Shouldn't be anyone's business what you do on your time. And get that fuckin' needle out of people's bodies; that's a gross violation/invasion.
5/22/13 12:13 AM
semtex0809
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lil bit of skunk errvry now & then ain't gon hurt nobody Phone Post
5/22/13 10:53 AM
D241

Hey this is probably the best thread to get answers.

I'm going on vacation to Colorado this summer in early July.

I am driving from TX and I do not want to drive dirty.

I want to smoke weed in Co. My dad who lives there says they don't have many despensaries in Pueblo and you have to have a prescription card to be able to purchase.

Is there anyone near Pueblo Colorado who will be able to hook me up in about a month?

5/22/13 10:55 AM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_J-DAWG - Any smokers gunna be at ufc in seattle let me know? Vancouver fan coming over for the fights Phone Post 3.0

FO SHO

5/22/13 10:57 AM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

Hey this is probably the best thread to get answers.

I'm going on vacation to Colorado this summer in early July.

I am driving from TX and I do not want to drive dirty.

I want to smoke weed in Co. My dad who lives there says they don't have many despensaries in Pueblo and you have to have a prescription card to be able to purchase.

Is there anyone near Pueblo Colorado who will be able to hook me up in about a month?

PM me, I know a guy in Colorado Springs, right up the road

5/22/13 10:57 AM
shadallion
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am shocked that a fairly educated crowd like the OG is packed with some many potheads.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.