UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you smoke marijuana?(UG poll)

5/22/13 11:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris_G
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't smoke, I don't care if others smoke and I also feel it should be legal. With that said, just know that if you act like a stupid pothead talking about your "bud" all the time or "a friend with weed is a friend indeed", I will have a strong urge to back hand you and think you're an idiot. Unless you can make me laugh.

5/22/13 12:10 PM
Soup and Beer
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/22/13 12:10 PM
GARRYD - 
Lunchbox101 - No, but it should be legal.

Most of the Junkies start off smoking that shit

Actually, I would bet most of the junkies start off drinking alcohol.  But that's not illegal is it?

You could even make a case that most junkies start off by drinking milk at a very early age. 

Ban milk.

5/22/13 12:39 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 
D241 - 

Hey this is probably the best thread to get answers.

I'm going on vacation to Colorado this summer in early July.

I am driving from TX and I do not want to drive dirty.

I want to smoke weed in Co. My dad who lives there says they don't have many despensaries in Pueblo and you have to have a prescription card to be able to purchase.

Is there anyone near Pueblo Colorado who will be able to hook me up in about a month?

PM me, I know a guy in Colorado Springs, right up the road

Springs is about 45 minutes from Pueblo. Looking for something local. I will keep this in mind though. A few days with my kids and family, it might be worth the trip.

5/22/13 5:17 PM
Horribilis

voorhees -
Son of Neckbone - Most anti-recreational drug zealots fall into one of 2 basic categories:

1. People that have never done drugs, or
2. People that sucked at doing drugs.

Go listen to some more Bob Marley and go give a 20 minute diatribe on how pot is SOOO beneficial to the world.
So agro...

A joint and some bob marley might be just what the doctor ordered for you big guy Phone Post 3.0
5/22/13 5:31 PM
Jayreeee
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes Phone Post 3.0
5/22/13 5:52 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2372 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I smoke two joints in the morning,
I smoke two joints at night.
I smoke two joints in the afternoon,
It makes me feel all right.
I smoke two joints in time of peace,
And two in time of war.
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
And then I smoke two more. Phone Post 3.0
5/22/13 11:01 PM
banging

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

How come so many blame only the US govt for weed being illegal?  Where else in the world is it legal?  I've been throughout Canada and Mexico and I'm pretty sure it's not legal there.  Is it legal in Europe, Asia, Australia, S. America? 

Cotton industry, reefer madness, propaganda.

Portugal like all drugs are, but more to the point - the US basically forced other countries to make weed illegal, signed treaties and stuff. And there is illegal like in the US where you go to jail and illegal like when you get a fine. Or the cops just ignore it. But, the US forced most of the world to make weed illegal.
5/22/13 11:32 PM
DAVID H
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banging - 
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

How come so many blame only the US govt for weed being illegal?  Where else in the world is it legal?  I've been throughout Canada and Mexico and I'm pretty sure it's not legal there.  Is it legal in Europe, Asia, Australia, S. America? 

Cotton industry, reefer madness, propaganda.

Portugal like all drugs are, but more to the point - the US basically forced other countries to make weed illegal, signed treaties and stuff. And there is illegal like in the US where you go to jail and illegal like when you get a fine. Or the cops just ignore it. But, the US forced most of the world to make weed illegal.

Did you weatch the history of marijuana show on the history show last week???? It talked about this.
5/22/13 11:44 PM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nah, I think it makes you stupid over time. But, I have no problem against it and I think it is much better for you than alcohal.

It should be legal, and once our compromised government in The States figures out how to profit from it, I'm sure it will be.

Baby steps... It wont be long.

The amount of revenue they could produce would rival cigarettes and alcohal.

5/22/13 11:46 PM
MMArijuana

UGCTT_granite007 - 

Nah, I think it makes you stupid over time. But, I have no problem against it and I think it is much better for you than alcohal.

It should be legal, and once our compromised government in The States figures out how to profit from it, I'm sure it will be.

You're wrong about it making you stupid over time. Lol

Seriously? There are stupid people that smoke weed, but it certainly doesn't make people stupid.

Alcohol*
5/23/13 1:14 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMArijuana - 
UGCTT_granite007 - 

You're wrong about it making you stupid over time. Lol

Seriously? There are stupid people that smoke weed, but it certainly doesn't make people stupid.

Alcohol*

nailed it

5/23/13 1:43 AM
slamming
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NewGenUfcFan - I smoke everyday and have been doing it since i was 14. I was high most days in highschool, when i was a serious immature idiot. Not that im more matture and inteligent i can rip bong all day and not fuck up:)
What do you do for a living? Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 2:02 AM
kyleburkle

problem with drugs is we have to work with these fuckups

sick of it

wish these drugged up fuckers that constanyl show in workplace would just fucking die of something

5/23/13 2:12 AM
6ULDV8
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyleburkle - 

sick of it

wish these drugged up fuckers that constanyl show in workplace would just fucking die of something

What?  I smoke and no, you should never go to work under the influence of anything.  That's bonkers.

Who is constanyl?

5/23/13 5:27 AM
hollywoodfriend

Yes and smoking weed has never made me search for the next level.if anything give me a shit load of beers and no weed the next few days will be a blur of meth, xty and a carton of smokes Phone Post
5/23/13 5:42 AM
Pella
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daily. Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 11:51 AM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyleburkle - 

sick of it

where do you work, a needle exchange? methadone clinic? pain management center? liquor store?
5/23/13 11:55 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

show no mercy - 
kyleburkle - 

sick of it

where do you work, a needle exchange? methadone clinic? pain management center? liquor store?

You left out horse fluffer.

5/23/13 1:47 PM
Kanabull

6ULDV8 - 
kyleburkle - 

sick of it

What?  I smoke and no, you should never go to work under the influence of anything.  That's bonkers.

Who is constanyl?

I get high sometimes while I'm doing over the phone counseling for tobacco users, true story.

Some people are really fucking dumb and annoying. The high helps me mellow out a bit and change my perspective.

I don't get blazed or anything, just a hit or two off the vape. If I get too blitzed I can't concentrate, so there is a happy medium for me.

Imo the biggest mistake people make with weed is treating it like you can't do too much of it, and therefore so many people smoke themselves stupid on a daily basis.
5/23/13 10:56 PM
Haulport

5/25/13 10:09 AM
the chief
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes (ok.....pretty much every time) I smoke up before I play a jazz gig.... Does that count as workplace smoking?

Fuck yea it does. Phone Post
5/25/13 10:57 AM
HexRei

UGCTT_granite007 - 

Carl Sagan was one of the most brilliant and important cosmologists of the 20th century and he smoked pot. In fact he wrote an essay about how it helped inspire some of his work, but he had to publish it under a pseudonym because of the social and career repercussions such an admission would have.

I don't think it makes you dumber.
5/25/13 1:30 PM
AbrahamCondorTheThird

loll garryd ur so dumb dude... junkies already get wat they want, and YES we should be allowed to do wat we want, its our body not the governments... and gateway drug.is a joke, if someone is gonna do heroin its cuz they want to, there choice, not a herb doin it, do some research u brainwashed pussy Phone Post
5/25/13 1:38 PM
TheFlood58

I don't smoke either but agree it should be legal Phone Post
5/25/13 1:41 PM
easedel

occassionaly/rarely

If my gout is acting up pretty bad ill get some, helps me sleep

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.