UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you smoke marijuana?(UG poll)

5/20/13 8:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RPBJJ
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD - 
Lunchbox101 - No, but it should be legal.

Most of the Junkies start off smoking that shit

Id bet 100% of junkie have also tried booze, cigarette and.... even sex!!!!!
5/20/13 10:25 AM
ShawnTheBadger
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD - 
Tylervic - All I can say is no wonder this forum is filled with trolls!! Phone Post 3.0
More like filled with junkies, that trivialise the effects of being strung out and hooked on that horrible rubbish. Phone Post 3.0

"strung  out and hooked."

Really?  Like heroin, meth, or crack?  A no-job, no taxes, no-home, no life junkie breaking windows and stealing shit to support their habit?

Been smoking every day for decades.  Work my ass off.  Cannot remember ever working a mere 40-hour week. Never employed where I had to be tested.  Used to work my ass off in clubs and made a bunch of money, currently own my own highly profitable 44-acre farm.  Could and would work you under the table, all day, every day,  ignorant and judgemental city-boy.

In college (the eighties) I used to be into Black Market Pharmecueticals in San Marcos, TX.  Aside from adult students, I used to deliver weed (and sometimes mushrooms) to a guy that owned the biggest real-estate firm in town.  A few local highly-degreed Professors from the college, two local lawyers, and a business-owner city councilman.  Not to mention a few hair-dressers.

My experience with weed does not, in any way, shape or form line-up with your uninformed, uneducated and downright delusional opinion.

5/20/13 10:36 AM
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Can't vote from I-Ville but my answer is YES! Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 10:56 AM
the chief
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've givin up smoking in favor of dabbing and oil vaping. Phone Post
5/20/13 11:13 AM
sitchpack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swayze Express - High school shit.

So you're saying that smoking whilst in high school during your brain's formative years, and when you are immature and should be focusing on education, is better than being a well adjusted and responsible adult who enjoys marijuana of an evening after work?

Makes cents.

5/20/13 11:20 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
641 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goes to show how truly uninformed some people are. I quit 8 years ago, cold turkey. Cigarettes on the other hand, still have not been able to quit.
5/20/13 11:31 AM
Yun
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i smoke cuz it works for me. if it don't, then go get fucked up on alcohol. i don't care for your satisfaction. it works for me. Phone Post
5/20/13 11:33 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
641 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

How come so many blame only the US govt for weed being illegal?  Where else in the world is it legal?  I've been throughout Canada and Mexico and I'm pretty sure it's not legal there.  Is it legal in Europe, Asia, Australia, S. America? 

Cotton industry, reefer madness, propaganda.
5/20/13 11:38 AM
Ondz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, but I totally support legalizing it.

5/20/13 11:49 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode

Not sure, but its probably pretty profitable to keep seizing quantities and selling it back to the black market. They once told me in school that one joint was equal to 80 cigarettes, but why would they lie.
5/20/13 11:50 AM
chllr
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

How come so many blame only the US govt for weed being illegal?  Where else in the world is it legal?  I've been throughout Canada and Mexico and I'm pretty sure it's not legal there.  Is it legal in Europe, Asia, Australia, S. America? 

Sure, that's why they blame the US, but they make it seem like we are doing something out of the ordinary from the rest of the world.  If marijuana is just a freely growing plant that is perfectly healthy with zero side affects like the pro-mj crowd would like you to believe, why is it illegal in the rest of the world too?

I could be wrong but from what I had read I thought America passed the law first and other countries followed suit. It should be legal but that isn't gonna happen for a long long time unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 11:58 AM
HexRei

GARRYD - 

I also heard most junkies eat bread
5/20/13 12:00 PM
HexRei

chllr - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Sure, that's why they blame the US, but they make it seem like we are doing something out of the ordinary from the rest of the world.  If marijuana is just a freely growing plant that is perfectly healthy with zero side affects like the pro-mj crowd would like you to believe, why is it illegal in the rest of the world too?

I could be wrong but from what I had read I thought America passed the law first and other countries followed suit. It should be legal but that isn't gonna happen for a long long time unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not 100% sure America was the first, but we certainly spent the most resources on convincing other countries to adopt our stance.
5/20/13 12:04 PM
Joeymarvelous
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD -

Most drunks start off on milk, so let's lock everyone in a cage that owns cows. Phone Post
5/20/13 12:07 PM
Joeymarvelous
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei -
chllr - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

I'm not 100% sure America was the first, but we certainly spent the most resources on convincing other countries to adopt our stance.
The US used to threaten trade blockades and aid withdrawal to nations reluctant to follow suit in the 70's and 80's. Phone Post
5/20/13 12:24 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't vote but no, stopped weed and cigs 4 mths ago. It should be legalised though, Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 12:26 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

almost 50% of the UG/OG inhales

5/20/13 12:52 PM
chllr

Hong Kong Phooey -

The funniest part is in the establishments eyes we are all murderers, rapists, thieves and nutjobs. Fuckin druggies. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:08 PM
C7R14171337
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope, no need, or desire to smoke it.

Don't care if its legalized or not, at least not until some one blows their smoke in my face like some smokers thinks its ok to do. Then ill hate it, and wish it wasn't. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:12 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chllr - 
Hong Kong Phooey -

The funniest part is in the establishments eyes we are all murderers, rapists, thieves and nutjobs. Fuckin druggies. Phone Post 3.0

:) i dont know what it will take for them to realize that Jack Daniels is 10 x worse and harmful and causes

violence in the streets.

5/20/13 1:20 PM
Michael Chase

banging - Alcohol is the only 'gateway' drug, whatever that means. But alcohol is the drug that makes you do stupid shit. People really need to smoke weed, it's no big deal, nothing, most won't even like it that much to pay for it; which is the point. I wish I could smoke it to help me go to sleep. I refuse to take Ambien or other crazy drugs. It's infuriating that I can't smoke a little weed to help me sleep. Ridiculous tyrannical laws.

You live in the wrong state. lol

5/20/13 1:20 PM
C7R14171337
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein -
C7R14171337 - Nope, no need, or desire to smoke it.

Don't care if its legalized or not, at least not until some one blows their smoke in my face like some smokers thinks its ok to do. Then ill hate it, and wish it wasn't. Phone Post 3.0
But have you tried it sir? Phone Post
The answer is yes, it did nothing for me and i felt like i let my self down after thinking about it. Not that it makes any one less than me if they do it. I've just always tried to set myself to a really high moral and standard, for my mom and dad. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:22 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smoke almost everyday, have only drank once in my life, but never again. Have never tried cigarettes, hell i don't even like it when i use swisher wraps to make a blunt. I'm supposed to be a junkie right? Might smoke a bowl, go punch some ladies and beat up some midgets in a bit. Phone Post
5/20/13 1:25 PM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also isn't it weird that besides water, weed is going to be the most natural thing i put in my body today. Phone Post
5/20/13 1:28 PM
HongKongaBong
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will again as soon as job doesn't random drug test. Looking for a more laid back career Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.