UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you smoke marijuana?(UG poll)

5/20/13 1:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HongKongaBong
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Chase -
banging - Alcohol is the only 'gateway' drug, whatever that means. But alcohol is the drug that makes you do stupid shit. People really need to smoke weed, it's no big deal, nothing, most won't even like it that much to pay for it; which is the point. I wish I could smoke it to help me go to sleep. I refuse to take Ambien or other crazy drugs. It's infuriating that I can't smoke a little weed to help me sleep. Ridiculous tyrannical laws.

You live in the wrong state. lol

The bullshit is that even with a legit scrip from the doctor I still wouldn't be able to smoke because of drug tests. They really need to stop testing for metabolites that stay in the system forever..or better yet stop testing at all. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:33 PM
Super fly Patty poopskins
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Total votes 420.. Coincidence?

5/20/13 1:35 PM
Michael Chase
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HongKongaBong - 
Michael Chase -
banging - Alcohol is the only 'gateway' drug, whatever that means. But alcohol is the drug that makes you do stupid shit. People really need to smoke weed, it's no big deal, nothing, most won't even like it that much to pay for it; which is the point. I wish I could smoke it to help me go to sleep. I refuse to take Ambien or other crazy drugs. It's infuriating that I can't smoke a little weed to help me sleep. Ridiculous tyrannical laws.

You live in the wrong state. lol

The bullshit is that even with a legit scrip from the doctor I still wouldn't be able to smoke because of drug tests. They really need to stop testing for metabolites that stay in the system forever..or better yet stop testing at all. Phone Post 3.0

Yea, I realized after I posted that comment that you may not even live in the U.S. and it could be because of a job or something of that nature... so, my bad.

I share your reluctance to use pharmaceutical drugs. You have no idea what you are getting most of the time and what it could do to your body in the long run. I have problems such as GERD from taking pills at a young age: sleeping pills and anxiety medication, and in the end it just made my anxiety worse.

5/20/13 2:19 PM
Michael Chase

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
A bag of ricin -  Also isn't it weird that besides water, weed is going to be the most natural thing i put in my body today. Phone Post

Sounds like you have a terrible diet

Unless he were to grow his own food, this is probably pretty normal.

Or do you blindly trust every label at the store that says "all natural" or "organic"?

5/20/13 2:21 PM
voorhees

No i dont.

It smells disgusting,and i cant stand being around people that are doing it/smell like it.
5/20/13 2:24 PM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't smoke anything. i've had pneumonia twice and nothing goes into these lungs but air.
5/20/13 2:30 PM
Michael Chase

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
Michael Chase - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
A bag of ricin -  Also isn't it weird that besides water, weed is going to be the most natural thing i put in my body today. Phone Post

Sounds like you have a terrible diet

Unless he were to grow his own food, this is probably pretty normal.

Or do you blindly trust every label at the store that says "all natural" or "organic"?

Couldn't the same be said for the weed he is smoking?  Unless he grows his own, he's not 100% sure exactly what it in it and he's just assuming/trusting the person he got it from?

Which do you think is more likely - growing his own food or growing cannabis?

My point was kind of all-emcompassing, whereas you were making a blind comment on his diet.

5/20/13 2:38 PM
Truemanc3
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crack.... yes!

Weed .... no... never put that shit in my body!
5/20/13 2:47 PM
chllr
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

juszczec - i don't smoke anything. i've had pneumonia twice and nothing goes into these lungs but air.
The smell argument is the worst. Shit smells too and I have to smell 1000's of people's combined turds every day when I head by the Sewege works but I don't cry about it. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 2:52 PM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chllr - 
juszczec - i don't smoke anything. i've had pneumonia twice and nothing goes into these lungs but air.
The smell argument is the worst. Shit smells too and I have to smell 1000's of people's combined turds every day when I head by the Sewege works but I don't cry about it. Phone Post 3.0

i think it depends on long you gotta be there.

i used to know a family of chain smokers (cigarettes) and damn their place reeked. passing by? no big deal. sitting in there - geez that wasn't fun.

5/20/13 2:53 PM
TheRaider
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/20/13 2:54 PM
There should be a poll on the OG about favorite strains.

Anyone here old enough to have smoked real Chocolate Thai?

The family in Thailand that grew it got busted in 1987 (80 million dollar bust I think).

5/20/13 2:59 PM
Yogi the Bearcat
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD -
Lunchbox101 - No, but it should be legal.

Most of the Junkies start off smoking that shit
You're an idiot Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 3:12 PM
Son of Neckbone
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most anti-recreational drug zealots fall into one of 2 basic categories:

1. People that have never done drugs, or
2. People that sucked at doing drugs.
5/20/13 3:23 PM
Global Shield
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, feels great and brings on amazing thoughts, but it makes me somewhat paranoid and more insecure socially.

I grew out of it.. Phone Post
5/20/13 3:28 PM
DNAsmoothie

Yes Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 3:38 PM
APunkGotPunkdByThePunk
438 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yessssssir Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 3:42 PM
voorhees

Son of Neckbone - Most anti-recreational drug zealots fall into one of 2 basic categories:

1. People that have never done drugs, or
2. People that sucked at doing drugs.

Go listen to some more Bob Marley and go give a 20 minute diatribe on how pot is SOOO beneficial to the world.
5/20/13 3:48 PM
Honald_Heagan
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD -
Lunchbox101 - No, but it should be legal.

Most of the Junkies start off smoking that shit
Wrong. Most junkies start with caffeine. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 3:52 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes and I'm a successful deep sea welder that travels the world in his spare time, ive paid off my house and cars. If anyone thinks it makes your life shit, well it made mine awesome. Phone Post
5/20/13 4:11 PM
panthonyjr

You take a seed, put it in the ground, water and it grows. Like an apple, orange or grapefruit tree. No refining, no cutting or mixing. Just pick the flower, roll it up and put fire to it. As natural as it gets. It's an herb not a drug. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 4:11 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1058 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRaider - There should be a poll on the OG about favorite strains.

Anyone here old enough to have smoked real Chocolate Thai?

The family in Thailand that grew it got busted in 1987 (80 million dollar bust I think).

Oh my Me , those choco thais were magnificent

5/20/13 4:25 PM
CombatIns
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would rather instead of a person drunk and running a stop sign and hitting me to simply sit high at the stop sign waiting for it to turn green. Pot is much more safe then drinking. We all know somebody who has had or we have had alcohol poisoning at one time or another , never once have I been told a person had THC poisoning. That would be a hell of a party though. Phone Post
5/20/13 4:26 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein -
beanouno -  Yes and I'm a successful deep sea welder that travels the world in his spare time, ive paid off my house and cars. If anyone thinks it makes your life shit, well it made mine awesome. Phone Post

Agreed broseph!

You shall receive an uptoke soon :) Phone Post
5/20/13 4:30 PM
D241

Everyone is different. 

For me, I have smoked fairly consistently for about half my life.  When I was at my peak financially, I was smoking weed. When I was at my lowest times in life, I smoked weed. 2 years ago I decided to get in really good shape. I worked out like crazy one summer and at 31yrs old I was the best shape I've ever been in, and I was smoking.

Now, I'm not as good finanically, and smoking. I'm not in good shape, smoking. However I plan to get back into shape in a week or two, whenever my apt complex opens up the pool for the summer I'll start on my cardio then hit the weights. And I'll still smoke weed.

5/20/13 4:34 PM
HexRei

panthonyjr - You take a seed, put it in the ground, water and it grows. Like an apple, orange or grapefruit tree. No refining, no cutting or mixing. Just pick the flower, roll it up and put fire to it. As natural as it gets. It's an herb not a drug. Phone Post 3.0

If you just pick a bud off a live plant and smoke it, it won't work. It will be too damp. Good bud goes through a lengthy curing process.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.