UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you smoke marijuana?(UG poll)

5/20/13 4:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TJGTT_Halichap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smoking right now. Just paused to cough.

"Ya gotta cough to get off" Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 4:52 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saddamhugevein - 

Different strokes for different folks... We will have to start separating the OG/UG.

Chilled folk>>>here

rampagewhateverhisnameis over in the naughty corner<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

something happened to rampagefitslikeaglove.

He didn't used to be a daily grumpy asshole on here. I think he's just having a hard time in his life right now and I hope in a month or so he'll be back to contributing in a positive way around here like he used to.

5/20/13 4:57 PM
Ozzabong

D241 -

I'm not saying my vote, but here's a random picture of me and Joe Rogan

Nice bro nice!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 4:59 PM
Ozzabong

Wrinkle -
CRMartin11 - does this mean everyone who selected "no" have never smoked weed?

I smoked for 13 years, quit 4 years ago, best thhing I ever did. I went from obese to athletic, can pass a drug test which led to me getting a better job and have no more social anxiety. Weed is fine for some people but overall it's a depressant.
Totally agree I've done the same thing!! Social anxiety like crazy when high! Not a thing against anyone who smokes it jus not for me!! Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 5:10 PM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smoked for ten years just graduated university

5/20/13 5:18 PM
CavRyda
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lunchbox101 - No, but it should be legal.

5/20/13 5:22 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no

5/20/13 5:38 PM
chew22
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRaider - There should be a poll on the OG about favorite strains.

Anyone here old enough to have smoked real Chocolate Thai?

The family in Thailand that grew it got busted in 1987 (80 million dollar bust I think).

Yes sir. College days - probably 86 if I remember correct. All thai stick was pretty dank then. I think we just got like three of the chocolate sticks, rumored to be straight from the thai family. dank + tasty.
5/20/13 5:46 PM
djones
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to up to 5 times a day.....

5/20/13 5:46 PM
D241

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
D241 - 
saddamhugevein - 

Different strokes for different folks... We will have to start separating the OG/UG.

Chilled folk>>>here

rampagewhateverhisnameis over in the naughty corner<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

something happened to rampagefitslikeaglove.

He didn't used to be a daily grumpy asshole on here. I think he's just having a hard time in his life right now and I hope in a month or so he'll be back to contributing in a positive way around here like he used to.

Haha...naw man.  Life has never been better.  I was just messing with you on the thread that took you from 200 votes up to the negative, I think you took it the wrong way, and it just snowballed from there.  I feel somewhat responsible for the initial incident and I'd like to formally apologize to you :)   Sometimes context is difficult to judge on the internet.

Saddamsvein can choke on a cock though.  For now anyhow..

That's cool. No worries man, at worst you were the straw that broke the camels back, but I wouldn't even go that far. 

I had some dude create a vote down bot because of me lol.  I think whoever that person was is far more affected by the internet than what you or I have been.

5/20/13 5:57 PM
Michael Chase

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Michael Chase - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
Michael Chase - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
A bag of ricin -  Also isn't it weird that besides water, weed is going to be the most natural thing i put in my body today. Phone Post

Sounds like you have a terrible diet

Unless he were to grow his own food, this is probably pretty normal.

Or do you blindly trust every label at the store that says "all natural" or "organic"?

Couldn't the same be said for the weed he is smoking?  Unless he grows his own, he's not 100% sure exactly what it in it and he's just assuming/trusting the person he got it from?

Which do you think is more likely - growing his own food or growing cannabis?

My point was kind of all-emcompassing, whereas you were making a blind comment on his diet.

I'd say it's more likely that he grows his own food.  I know way more people that have gardens with fresh produce than those that grow their own weed.  I've known people that have tried to grow weed but I don't know anyone who actually grows enough for their own consumption.

So because you know a handful of people that must be the case universally?

You honestly think, if you looked at every cannabis user in the world, you'd be more likely to find more growing their own food than their own plants? That's just silly. Phone Post
5/20/13 6:03 PM
bjjkwong
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I voted yes because I am an active user of concentrate extracts, but I don't smoke weed / marijuana
5/20/13 6:29 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i find it interesting , 520 votes , almost 50% do - 35% dont - 15% could care less. This is very close to what happens in the polls. Makes sense .

5/20/13 6:29 PM
Yun
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD - 

Most of the Junkies start off smoking that shit

it's only a gateway because it was only available in the black market.  Once you get your foot in the door for the blackmarket, pursuing other harder substance becomes easier because you've already built a relationship with your drug dealer.  So, the fact that it was in the black market makes it a gateway drug not because weed has special powers to make you want other drugs..  

and you can say that there is a gateway about anything.  

The first time you broke the law, (running a red light, no complete stop at stop sign) could be a sign of gateway into breaking the LAW?  

5/20/13 6:50 PM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't really buy the "gateway" drug thing.

i'd like to see some stats that show it is or isn't factual.
5/20/13 6:54 PM
LardArseScaretyCat

Some people in here are #sorryassbitches
5/20/13 7:06 PM
SilverSpoon1996

Known fact, The US gov't wants pot illegal, cause very easily mass produced they cant tax what they cant control. It's not called "weed" for nothing.

I would easily say 60% of the country smokes weed illegally. More people today smoke pot then in the 60's. Imagine how fast they would raise money if they taxed people for something they are going to do anyways. (60% is a very conservative estimation)
5/20/13 7:18 PM
GodSaveTheReem
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't, but only because I get drugged tested a lot for work...and if I were to get busted my life would be all but over
5/20/13 7:28 PM
Dr_Perci

Yeah Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 7:29 PM
Van Terminator
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On phone so can't vote, but I do. I think the fact it's illegal in most places is fucking ridiculous. Phone Post
5/20/13 7:41 PM
DanSyndrome
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thefink - Of course, it you don't like weed it might mean you can't handle seeing your bullshit laid out in front of you, at least that's what it does for me! Phone Post 3.0

I agree, in a way Bryan T. handily sums up why its illegal, it's due to bitches* that can't face shit

* fags*

* derp*

* Caraway
5/20/13 8:11 PM
Another Foob
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMArijuana - I hate weed. I cannot stand it. I've never tried it. I've never smoked a drug in my life. So I have absolutely zero tolerance for people that do it.

Well played. You get my daily vote - up!
5/20/13 8:13 PM
UGCTT_MMArijuana666
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope. It's a gateway drug. Phone Post
5/20/13 8:14 PM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD -

Most of the Junkies start off smoking that shit
Weed helped me control my anxiety wich was my route problem of why I kept going back to heroin. So I would have to disagree Phone Post
5/20/13 8:23 PM
UGCTT_J-DAWG

Yes everyday Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.