UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you smoke marijuana?(UG poll)

5/21/13 5:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
slamming
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes, on a weekend only. I'm an accountant and smoking during the week would be fucking stupid. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 7:27 AM
Kostakio
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No. I'm not a loser.

(Here come the vote-downs!) Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 7:28 AM
scaredy cat
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never really enjoyed weed. Smoked it for a while in my teens but that was mainly to ease the come down from other drugs.
5/21/13 8:10 AM
ss_thai
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

High now, eating a vindaloo Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 8:13 AM
Lazer MMA

Should have been a choice D2, 'more than all you banana asses put together, but no more.

Signed
5/21/13 8:45 AM
Tylervic
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am now convinced this is the UG

Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 9:47 AM
Lessphilling
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never smoke before work, or even during the day much anymore. A stiff cup of coffee is all the stimulation I need most of the time, but I'll smoke at band practice or before a concert.
5/21/13 10:03 AM
ShawnTheBadger
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmm....a hot cup of coffee and *cough* in the morning.

Now I am ready to get to work.

5/21/13 10:08 AM
DeuceDroppin

Nope, but as many say, it should be legal.

With that being said, I likely would smoke, BUT, I have a career that has random drug tests, and I'm not stupid enough to fuck up my career over a joint. Phone Post
5/21/13 1:34 PM
zazen br

Voted yes.

Then suddenly realize that more than half of the UG'ers are stoners.

Are you fucking kidding me?? LOL.
5/21/13 2:22 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - No. I'm not a loser.

Um , you know better than that .

5/21/13 3:36 PM
Son of Neckbone
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I smoke on a daily basis, and other than the occasional beer or caffeine consumption, consume no other drugs. I haven't taken a pill of any sort in a long, long time. The last time I took an antibiotic I was a teenager. Drugs for me are not a problem whatsoever.

Debating the obvious safety, numerous benefits, low cost and ridiculousness of anti-drug laws was something I would have dove into 20 years ago. Now, it is as tired of a discussion as the JFK assassination.
5/21/13 3:41 PM
Kostakio
458 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey -

Say it ain't so, hkp!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 3:45 PM
6ULDV8

A buddy of mine once said to me

'Dude, there are two types of people.  Some smoke and some don't.'  I did and he didn't and it was cool.

Everyone needs a pacifier, as my dear mum used to say.  For some it's booze, weed, smokes, religion, BJJ, Yoga, whatever.

As long as you're not hurting anyone else or yourself too much, it really shouldn't matter.

5/21/13 4:31 PM
Kanabull

Enemies - Being stupid is what the gateway is. Weed is a gateway to meth and heroine as much as water is a gateway to alcohol.

I was brainwashed when I was younger though. Age and experience has taught me different though. I feel sorry for anybody who has judged cannabis without ever trying it.

The whole argument for weed being a gateway drug is that you build up tolerance and look to seek a more intense high elsewhere.

What I find wrong with that first off is that I actually enjoy weed more once I have built a little bit of a tolerance. Especially the weapons grade weed they have nowadays (like 30-40% THC), not having done it in awhile, taking even a few hits can be intense if you're not used to it.

Secondly, weed is simply not that kind of "high". People don't use weed and then go play with glowsticks and dance like they're having a seizure.

It also does not lower your inhibitions like alcohol, and if anything, actually causes you to over-think things rather than act impulsively (except maybe when it comes to food).

So I agree people who move on to other drugs from weed probably would have done so anyway regardless of what they had started off on.
5/21/13 4:33 PM
steverowbotham
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was a daily smoker for about 7 years, but just recently have downgraded to weekend smoker

5/21/13 4:55 PM
Jone2tone
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No, but still think it should be legal. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 4:59 PM
armbarseverywhere
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump when high... My next bowl is for Pat Healy.
5/21/13 5:14 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - If only the laws represented the majority...

so well put , i tried to say that .

5/21/13 5:15 PM
IIAces

babacanoosh -
GARRYD -
Lunchbox101 - No, but it should be legal.

Most of the Junkies start off smoking that shit
How insightful Phone Post 3.0
So fuck it. Ban alcohol too. Most do that before bud. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 5:19 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARRYD - 
Lunchbox101 - No, but it should be legal.

Most of the Junkies start off smoking that shit

no it's a proven fact they start off on Rx pills, alcohol and cigarettes. you moron. hope you get frozen from downvotes. This place used to be filled with smart people not cunts like you.
5/21/13 6:20 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

Kostakio - 
Hong Kong Phooey -

Say it ain't so, hkp!!! Phone Post 3.0

its so. Looks like again you are in the minority. Many many successful herb smokersio who arent losers by any meansio. !!!

5/21/13 6:30 PM
murofgu

nope
5/21/13 6:37 PM
D241

Rambo John J - Holy shit there are 33.3 percent that said never.

The majority would be more major, if there weren't some hesitant to vote honestly early in the poll.

As the poll has become pro pot the percentage has increased signifigantly.

Puffers be coming out the closet n shit.

No.

1. You cannot see the poll results until after you have voted(unless you're on your mobile)

2.Once you vote, you cannot re-vote

3.The only way your theory could have some substance to it, is you would have to have a significant amount of phone users visit this thread on their phone, see the results, and then go to a laptop/pc to vote their vote.

I  think the truth is more simple. Pot is becoming more and more acceptable and used.

5/21/13 6:39 PM
madmav
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

does 20 yrs ago count? 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.