UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Was Brock on TRT??

5/19/13 6:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Trollgrude11
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Serious question. It's pretty obvious he has used peds before judging by his appearance and he fact that he is a pro wrestler but while he was in the UFC I don't believe he was using since he always pissed clean. But was he using TRT? Speculation or proof I'm just curious. Or did he just not need it? Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 6:53 PM
Mark It Zero
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No.

He was on Sable. Phone Post
5/19/13 6:54 PM
AlbertEinstein
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably just cycled like most people.
5/19/13 6:58 PM
Lurkdaddy316
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlbertEinstein - Not that it matters. Brock was still garbage.

Beat Couture, Herring, Mir, Carwin. Yep pure garbage SMDH
5/19/13 6:58 PM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever

If you look into his history he never failed a drug test of any kind nor was he prescribed trt that we know of.

Also to say he was a bad fighter is delusional, winning a UFC title in less than 5 fights also only ever fighting UFC level fighters.. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:04 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

my guess is that he roided throughout wwe and then quit after coming to the ufc...silly guy, should have realized he could cycle just like everyone else...

5/19/13 7:05 PM
Synado
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lurkdaddy316 - 

Beat Couture, Herring, Mir, Carwin. Yep pure garbage SMDH

5/19/13 7:06 PM
AlbertEinstein

I'm talking about skills, not accomplishments. Brock won his fights ONLY because he was much larger than his opponents. The Carwin fight was a fluke and was gifted to him by Carwin's poor judgement. Herring? Come on. He was way past his prime. Brock was also gifted the title shot and would have never gotten it if he had to fight contenders for it. Remember the other contenders coming up around then? Carwin would have beaten him if it wasn't a title fight. He got too excited about getting that belt before the fight was over. Cain and JDS were the other top contenders. Come on. No way Brock beats either of them.

Maybe garbage is a strong word. I just don't like him. He is not a great fighter and he had a very unlikable personality after he won some of his fights. Plus I couldn't stand the hype behind him. People actually thought he was the greatest fighter ever. Yeah right.
5/19/13 7:18 PM
WALES1
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlbertEinstein - I'm talking about skills, not accomplishments. Brock won his fights ONLY because he was much larger than his opponents. The Carwin fight was a fluke and was gifted to him by Carwin's poor judgement. Herring? Come on. He was way past his prime. Brock was also gifted the title shot and would have never gotten it if he had to fight contenders for it. Remember the other contenders coming up around then? Carwin would have beaten him if it wasn't a title fight. He got too excited about getting that belt before the fight was over. Cain and JDS were the other top contenders. Come on. No way Brock beats either of them.

Maybe garbage is a strong word. I just don't like him. He is not a great fighter and he had a very unlikable personality after he won some of his fights. Plus I couldn't stand the hype behind him. People actually thought he was the greatest fighter ever. Yeah right.
You just need size to win? Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:19 PM
Brigham
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're fucking stupid.
5/19/13 7:22 PM
ufc98newb
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always figured he juiced wwe then got off while in ufc. he seemed to get progressively smaller throughout hi stime in mma. could have been a combination of illness and not juicing. Now back in wwe, he is lookin more like the jacked ape of 5 years ago.

of course, not having to do 6 hours of cardio type of training every day could also make that difference

5/19/13 7:23 PM
Toby Lerone
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He looked a lot more roidy in his last wwe appearance than he ever did in the ufc Phone Post
5/19/13 7:36 PM
AlbertEinstein

WALES1 - 
AlbertEinstein - I'm talking about skills, not accomplishments. Brock won his fights ONLY because he was much larger than his opponents. The Carwin fight was a fluke and was gifted to him by Carwin's poor judgement. Herring? Come on. He was way past his prime. Brock was also gifted the title shot and would have never gotten it if he had to fight contenders for it. Remember the other contenders coming up around then? Carwin would have beaten him if it wasn't a title fight. He got too excited about getting that belt before the fight was over. Cain and JDS were the other top contenders. Come on. No way Brock beats either of them.

You get enough size and you can overcome a skill deficit, sure. It's not to say Brock had no skill. Obviously he had some, but the same fighter at 240 lbs, I don't know if he would have won a single fight. Maybe the Herring fight only.
5/19/13 7:37 PM
AlbertEinstein

Training determines his physique. Those WWE guys want to look as jacked as possible. They don't really need cardio. Of course fight shape is not the same as Pro Wrestling shape, roids or no roids.
5/19/13 7:39 PM
AlbertEinstein

LOL @ all the vote-downs. A bunch of butthurt Brock fans here I see. I'm sorry your hero was just a marketing illusion. Just telling it like it is. He was never very skilled compared to the other contenders in the UFC.
5/19/13 7:39 PM
WALES1
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlbertEinstein -
WALES1 - 

You get enough size and you can overcome a skill deficit, sure. It's not to say Brock had no skill. Obviously he had some, but the same fighter at 240 lbs, I don't know if he would have won a single fight. Maybe the Herring fight only.
How would Ronnie Coleman do in MMA? Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:43 PM
AlbertEinstein

Ronnie Coleman wasn't NCAA champion as far as I know. I didn't say he had no skill, just compared to the other contenders. Plus, again, bodybuilding shape is not fight shape.
5/19/13 7:45 PM
AlbertEinstein

Ronnie Coleman would have to cut to 265 though. I don't know about that.
5/19/13 7:47 PM
Vikingknee
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlbertEinstein -
WALES1 - 

Brock was over 240 in high school if I'm not mistaken. His size isn't just from roids. He's a genetic monster Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:49 PM
AlbertEinstein

Well at least you admit it's partially from roids. A lot of people try to deny even that.
5/19/13 7:54 PM
AndrewBax

Trollgrude11 - Serious question. It's pretty obvious he has used peds before judging by his appearance and he fact that he is a pro wrestler but while he was in the UFC I don't believe he was using since he always pissed clean. But was he using TRT? Speculation or proof I'm just curious. Or did he just not need it? Phone Post 3.0
Don't think brock has ever been on steroids, he was in amateur wrestling and won like 100 matches and was the champ. When he was there they havnt seen any one as big as he was and how quick he was, but in that they do tearing very seriously and he was already massive. When he joined wwe it's not like he went from tiny to really big, he slowly built up in a normal rate and kept that way. People who say he is or was on roids are just jealous of how lucky he was to have them genetics. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 7:54 PM
WALES1

AlbertEinstein - Well at least you admit it's partially from roids. A lot of people try to deny even that.
Love your theories by the way.

Lesnar just follows in the long line of fighters such as Jon Jones, Tito, George Foreman, Lennox Lewis, Klits bros and many more who have you used their size advantage to help them get them to the top. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 8:01 PM
FanToFighter
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Therapeutic Roid Therapy Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 8:02 PM
FanToFighter
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FanToFighter - Therapeutic Roid Therapy Phone Post 3.0
Jk I don't accuse people for roids or cheating. If they fail a test that's proof. Not some dudes word Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 8:15 PM
AndrewBax

ufc98newb -

I always figured he juiced wwe then got off while in ufc. he seemed to get progressively smaller throughout hi stime in mma. could have been a combination of illness and not juicing. Now back in wwe, he is lookin more like the jacked ape of 5 years ago.

of course, not having to do 6 hours of cardio type of training every day could also make that difference

Think about what ur saying, brock was bigger in WWE (entertainment) then when he went to UFC he went smaller. In WWE he had to look big so ate more and lifted heavier. In UFC there is a weight class he had to make so no more eating loads and had to cut from 300 to 265
Think about it Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.