UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Was Brock on TRT??

5/19/13 8:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seeing as almost all wrestlers use roids I'd be very surprised if Brock didnt, however in ufc he looked a lot smaller so I wouldn't be surprised if he was off of it. Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 8:26 PM
AlbertEinstein

I don't hate Brock because of his size. I hate him because of his attitude and the disrespect he showed both Herring and Mir after beating them. Plus I do get a sick pleasure making Brock fans squirm. But it was the same way I would squirm when they talked about how great he is and how no one would beat him. I said Reem would beat Brock on here a few years ago and people laughed at me.

But I do believe that Brock was gifted the title. He shouldn't have even got the shot, but then again this is sports entertainment so...

5/19/13 8:48 PM
RazorMMA
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlbertEinstein - Not that it matters. Brock was still garbage.
This Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 9:31 PM
DRS172

Vikingknee - 
AlbertEinstein -
WALES1 - 
AlbertEinstein - I'm talking about skills, not accomplishments. Brock won his fights ONLY because he was much larger than his opponents. The Carwin fight was a fluke and was gifted to him by Carwin's poor judgement. Herring? Come on. He was way past his prime. Brock was also gifted the title shot and would have never gotten it if he had to fight contenders for it. Remember the other contenders coming up around then? Carwin would have beaten him if it wasn't a title fight. He got too excited about getting that belt before the fight was over. Cain and JDS were the other top contenders. Come on. No way Brock beats either of them.

Maybe garbage is a strong word. I just don't like him. He is not a great fighter and he had a very unlikable personality after he won some of his fights. Plus I couldn't stand the hype behind him. People actually thought he was the greatest fighter ever. Yeah right.
You just need size to win? Phone Post 3.0

You get enough size and you can overcome a skill deficit, sure. It's not to say Brock had no skill. Obviously he had some, but the same fighter at 240 lbs, I don't know if he would have won a single fight. Maybe the Herring fight only.
Brock was over 240 in high school if I'm not mistaken. His size isn't just from roids. He's a genetic monster Phone Post 3.0

Brock was still skinny in high school. It wasn't until he went to college that he had his Overeem type transformation. From another forum...

http://oi41.tinypic.com/33lkzzn.jpg
5/19/13 9:34 PM
funwithbakedgoods

AlbertEinstein - Not that it matters. Brock was still garbage.

I don't see how you can say that when you look at the guys he's he fought...IN HIS FIRST FOUR MMA BOUTS!!!

5/19/13 10:00 PM
Ex0dus
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy needs a double dose of "The apple sauce" with a side of "kool-aid". Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 10:31 PM
Lurkdaddy316
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlbertEinstein - I don't hate Brock because of his size. I hate him because of his attitude and the disrespect he showed both Herring and Mir after beating them. Plus I do get a sick pleasure making Brock fans squirm. But it was the same way I would squirm when they talked about how great he is and how no one would beat him. I said Reem would beat Brock on here a few years ago and people laughed at me.

But I do believe that Brock was gifted the title. He shouldn't have even got the shot, but then again this is sports entertainment so...

Yeah, Mir didn't say anything to provoke Brock either.
5/20/13 10:51 AM
RazorMMA
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funwithbakedgoods -
AlbertEinstein - Not that it matters. Brock was still garbage.

I don't see how you can say that when you look at the guys he's he fought...IN HIS FIRST FOUR MMA BOUTS!!!

Not helping your case. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 11:14 AM
deadlyonetwo3
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are hilarious. Voting down everyone who disagrees with this whole TRT is evil charade.... If they aren't on TRT then OBVIOUSLY they were cycling roids properly.

SHUT UP.  Seriously. It's so just LAUGHABLE at this point.

There is ZERO evidence that Vitor was or is abusing TRT which is a LEGAL means of a male ensuring that he is healthy and at his best.  He was and always has been super explosive.  Now that we have a knockout artist on TRT we're going nuts.  IF HE DID SOMETHING WRONG he would be SUSPENDED for elevated levels.... but OH NATURALLY since he's NOT, that means he was cycling properly, etc. This is BEYOND stupid.  This isn't a discusison, this is just STUPIDITY.

5/20/13 11:16 AM
deadlyonetwo3
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're an athlete, you want to be at your best.  If we think TRT should be illegal just to make it illegal, FINE. Do it!  It's not illegal and if it's not being abused STOP DISCREDITING these guys.  

Weed being ILLEGAL and nanograms suggesting someone smoked 35 days ago being something guys are fined $100,000 for is ALSO INSANE.  We're a bunch of assholes!!!!

5/20/13 11:26 AM
MasterofMartialArts
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AlbertEinstein - I'm talking about skills, not accomplishments. Brock won his fights ONLY because he was much larger than his opponents. The Carwin fight was a fluke and was gifted to him by Carwin's poor judgement. Herring? Come on. He was way past his prime. Brock was also gifted the title shot and would have never gotten it if he had to fight contenders for it. Remember the other contenders coming up around then? Carwin would have beaten him if it wasn't a title fight. He got too excited about getting that belt before the fight was over. Cain and JDS were the other top contenders. Come on. No way Brock beats either of them.

Maybe garbage is a strong word. I just don't like him. He is not a great fighter and he had a very unlikable personality after he won some of his fights. Plus I couldn't stand the hype behind him. People actually thought he was the greatest fighter ever. Yeah right.
Even if your post made any sense, accomplishments mean more than skill in any sport. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:23 PM
Jack Skellington
635 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up until recently, Brock has been clean for years

5/20/13 1:30 PM
Jons Forsberg

"Lesnar was arrested for receiving large amounts of what was alleged to be steroids. The charges were later dropped when it was discovered the substances were in fact a legal growth hormone. His lawyer later described the growth hormone as a "vitamin type of thing""

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrity/sports/brock-lesnar
5/20/13 1:30 PM
Jons Forsberg

LOL @ Vitamin HGH
5/20/13 2:46 PM
Devlin
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jons Forsberg - "Lesnar was arrested for receiving large amounts of what was alleged to be steroids. The charges were later dropped when it was discovered the substances were in fact a legal growth hormone. His lawyer later described the growth hormone as a "vitamin type of thing""

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/celebrity/sports/brock-lesnar
Lesnars a monster, i'd love to know what chemicals/training/diet made him. Phone Post
5/20/13 3:03 PM
AlbertEinstein

Lurkdaddy316 -
AlbertEinstein - I don't hate Brock because of his size. I hate him because of his attitude and the disrespect he showed both Herring and Mir after beating them. Plus I do get a sick pleasure making Brock fans squirm. But it was the same way I would squirm when they talked about how great he is and how no one would beat him. I said Reem would beat Brock on here a few years ago and people laughed at me.

Yeah, Mir didn't say anything to provoke Brock either.
Everyone tries to sell a fight. That's part of the job. But classy fighters know it's just a ruse and squash it after the fight. Did you really not know this or are you being obtuse? Phone Post
5/20/13 3:05 PM
Trifive

Can't stand him. It was awesome watching him get his ass kicked like a 6 grade bully then quit the sport. All the brock cum guzzlers will say it was his diverticulitis. Which is just an excuse to help them sleep at night. I would love to see him back in the sport though so we could watch him get mauled again.

Oh yeah, he's a natural 300lbs.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.