UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mousasi vs Belfort @ 185

5/19/13 9:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They have history and would be a fun fight.
What say you, UG? Phone Post
5/19/13 9:16 PM
Carnage425
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whats their history?
5/19/13 9:16 PM
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mousasi via tko Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 9:17 PM
Gu31232

Carnage425 - whats their history?
Ya im wondering the same thing Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 9:18 PM
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.cagepotato.com/belfort-tells-mousasi-lose-weight-mousasi-tells-belfort-man/

Heard something about an altercation in an LA parking lot... Phone Post
5/19/13 9:22 PM
Fade7
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This combat happens please!
5/19/13 9:29 PM
Poptarts

Mousasi and Belfort were scheduled to fight at 205 before Affliction collapsed. This is a dreamfight for me, especially at 185lbs it'd make one hell of a contender.
5/19/13 9:37 PM
MMAologist
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a very interesting fight. Especially if Andy wins (which he will). Phone Post 3.0
5/19/13 9:42 PM
da Vinci 81
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is gegard going to MW?
5/19/13 9:43 PM
Poptarts

da Vinci 81 - is gegard going to MW?

He's been teasing about it, so if he were given such a fight I'm sure that he would.
5/19/13 9:48 PM
voorhees

Warrenpeace - Mousasi takes this. And he takes it looking bored as shit the entire time.

My answer as well.

Gegard is a problematic matchup for Vitor.
5/19/13 9:51 PM
BlueDream
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see this fight.
5/19/13 9:55 PM
austinblair

How many more top contenders do you guys want Vitor to KO before giving him another title shot? Should've gotten the title shot after dominating Bisping. No question he should get it after beating the Strikeforce MW champ.
5/19/13 9:59 PM
austinblair

Just like Anthony Johnson, Bisping, and Rockhold were going to?
5/19/13 10:01 PM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
austinblair - How many more top contenders do you guys want Vitor to KO before giving him another title shot? Should've gotten the title shot after dominating Bisping. No question he should get it after beating the Strikeforce MW champ.
Mousasi could have been the mw chap in strike force at will. Phone Post
5/19/13 10:02 PM
SKARHEAD
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW @ this fight !!!
5/19/13 10:03 PM
pulsar

No no no... Let Mousasi stay at LHW, I want to see Jacare and Belfort get a few more good fights before being fed to him.

5/19/13 10:03 PM
voorhees

austinblair - Just like Anthony Johnson, Bisping, and Rockhold were going to?

I didnt think any of them were gonna beat Vitor.
5/19/13 10:04 PM
austinblair

Vitor has the most impressive record of just about anyone. Look at his losses. Jones, Anderson, Chuck, Hendo, Overeem, Couture, Sakuraba, and Tito. Dude is a fucking badass. even before the TRT
5/19/13 10:05 PM
mijo

caseharts - 
austinblair - How many more top contenders do you guys want Vitor to KO before giving him another title shot? Should've gotten the title shot after dominating Bisping. No question he should get it after beating the Strikeforce MW champ.

Tough competition there, when you cannot beat the Keith Jardines of the world.
5/19/13 10:05 PM
voorhees

austinblair - Vitor has the most impressive record of just about anyone. Look at his losses. Jones, Anderson, Chuck, Hendo, Overeem, Couture, Sakuraba, and Tito. Dude is a fucking badass. even before the TRT

Yep.

And for me...take the Tito loss away.

I have never seen the Liddell fight.
5/19/13 10:06 PM
austinblair

Mousasi couldn't even finish that can. He's good, don't get me wrong. Didn't he have a draw with fucking keith jardine? Come on now... He might could jab Vitor for 5 rounds, but that gives Vitor 25 minutes to KO him. He's only needs one kick/punch to end the fight. I don't see anyone beating Vitor unless they have the gold around their waste. But sure, waste another top contender by feeding him to Vitor.

Call me a nuthugger, I don't care. I like Vitor, and think he's one bad motherfucker who loves Jesus.
5/19/13 10:08 PM
Joeymarvelous
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor vs Hendo/Rashad winner. If he really wants Jones again he needs to fight in his division. Phone Post
5/19/13 10:09 PM
voorhees

Joeymarvelous -  Vitor vs Hendo/Rashad winner. If he really wants Jones again he needs to fight in his division. Phone Post

Oddly enough I think vitor has a better shot vs. Sanderson than Jones.
5/19/13 10:09 PM
Poptarts

caseharts - 

I'm not going to act as if Tim Kennedy, Jacare, Cung Le and Rockhold would of made it that easy, he never even fought the good Light Heavyweights in Strikforce Feijao, Hendo...He fought Mo but yeah you get my point even if he deserved to beat Mo it was by no means an impressive victory.

While I respect Mousasi a lot, am aware of what he did in K-1 as a kickboxer, in The Nederlands as an amateur boxer, and all of his grappling credentials...This is mixed martial arts and the best guy he's faced in his last 7 fights was OSP who he fought to a close 29-28 decision and again even if he deserved the win over Jardine it wasn't impressive.

The Mousasi hype is a little much...coming from a guy who would not be surprised if he systematically broke down Belfort, the people who were saying he outstruck Kytoro therefore Gustafsson has no chance were just stupid jackasses. K-1, Pro Boxers, Thai Champions are overrated when it comes to purely striking in MMA.

Still, Vitor vs Mousasi would be great.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.