UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA Hour Reminder (Maynard, Rory, Wonderboy)

5/20/13 2:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monday at 1 PM EST. MMAfighting,com

Rory McDonald, Gray Maynard, Wonderboy, John Cholish, Holly Holm, Mike Kogan.

See you guys there!

Cuban kisses! :)

5/20/13 2:44 AM
Hocky Balboa
8448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/20/13 9:56 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:

1:00 p.m. ET -- Gray Maynard will preview this weekend's UFC 160 title eliminator against T.J. Grant.

1:25 p.m. -- John Cholish will talk about why he decided to retire before this weekend's fight against Gleison Tibau.

1:45 p.m. -- Stephen Thompson will discuss his UFC 160 bout against Nah-Shon Burrell.

2:05 p.m. -- Top-ranked female boxer Holly Holm will discuss why she's leaving the sweet science to pursue a full-time MMA career.

2:25 p.m. -- MMA manager Mike Kogan will discuss Nathan Diaz's suspension, Roy Nelson's future, and more.

2:45 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question in the comments section below, or give us a call. The best submissions of the day will receivea prize.

3:15 p.m. -- Rory MacDonald will talk about his UFC on FOX 8 fight against Jake Ellenberger.

3:35 pm. -- We'll recap the first round of the Ric's Picks Invitational and look ahead to round 2 this weekend.

5/20/13 11:12 AM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, yeah they have Cholish on to talk to him because he retired, sure.

He may be a good guy but nobody cares when a prelim fighter retires. Atleast call it what it is, you have him on the show to talk about why he came out about fighter pay and to talk about that.

5/20/13 1:24 PM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weak line-up again.

I might pop in for Rory though.

5/20/13 1:28 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve -

Weak line-up again.

His interviews put me to sleep. Can't stand him. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:31 PM
spliff
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sad that these low lvl fighters like cholish cant make a living doing this
5/20/13 1:49 PM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
Smellde Gluve -

Weak line-up again.

His interviews put me to sleep. Can't stand him. Phone Post 3.0
He's one of my favorite upcoming fighters and I dig his awkward personality. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 1:52 PM
spliff
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at ariel trying to bring up how much boxers make and regional fighters to justify the ufc paying 6/6
5/20/13 1:54 PM
Chris27

dwc - 
Chris27 - LOL, yeah they have Cholish on to talk to him because he retired, sure.

He may be a good guy but nobody cares when a prelim fighter retires. Atleast call it what it is, you have him on the show to talk about why he came out about fighter pay and to talk about that.

Did you really LAUGH OUT LOUD about this? Really?

Their description says: John Cholish will talk about why he decided to retire before this weekend's fight against Gleison Tibau.

That is exactly what is happening. He is talking about his reasons for retirement.

Way to uncover the real hidden agenda Chris! Nothing gets past you.

I missed the first hour or so of the show so I see I missed his interview, so ok cool he didnt talk at all about fighter pay or the anything, just his decision to retire.

My bad then, I guess I was wrong, I figured they just wanted to talk to him about his complaints about fighter pay but since he didnt bring that up my bad.

5/20/13 1:56 PM
Chris27

Chris27 - 
dwc - 
Chris27 - LOL, yeah they have Cholish on to talk to him because he retired, sure.

Did you really LAUGH OUT LOUD about this? Really?

Their description says: John Cholish will talk about why he decided to retire before this weekend's fight against Gleison Tibau.

That is exactly what is happening. He is talking about his reasons for retirement.

Way to uncover the real hidden agenda Chris! Nothing gets past you.

I missed the first hour or so of the show so I see I missed his interview, so ok cool he didnt talk at all about fighter pay or the anything, just his decision to retire.

My bad then, I guess I was wrong, I figured they just wanted to talk to him about his complaints about fighter pay but since he didnt bring that up my bad.

Ok so I didnt even realize you can rewind the show so I did, he is talking about it right now.

the whole reason he was brought in was to talk about fighter pay not his retirement, which is what I said.
5/20/13 2:36 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Vix vu ... I missed it now I will have to wait till 10pm to see the replay ... Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 2:37 PM
spliff

u can rewind when its live
5/20/13 2:41 PM
discodrew
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is really bugged by that pic of joe ben Phone Post
5/20/13 2:56 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff - u can rewind when its live
Thanks ill try it now ... Vu Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 2:57 PM
spliff

lol i bet kogans gonna get some heat for saying retard so much
5/20/13 3:02 PM
Tat2tillidie

spliff - lol i bet kogans gonna get some heat for saying retard so much
No work for me :( Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 3:39 PM
brahmabull81
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory is actually pretty likeable here.
5/20/13 4:12 PM
spliff

Tat2tillidie - 
spliff - lol i bet kogans gonna get some heat for saying retard so much
No work for me :( Phone Post 3.0

you can rewatch part 1.. its archived
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/690164/events/2117499
(2nd one)
5/20/13 6:15 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - Thanks Vix vu ... I missed it now I will have to wait till 10pm to see the replay ... Phone Post 3.0
I missed it too. I'll watch it later. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.