UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Atn: Anyone who has contact with Wandy

5/20/13 11:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ziga
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greetings,
I am creating an art project for the Künsgart festival in Gradz, and I would love to include Wanderlei, since it's about how the fighting spirit connects and drives all aspects of the human psyche.
It would only take 10-20 min of his time, with a camera, no matter where.

Please PM me if you have contact and would be willing to transfer my message to him.
5/20/13 12:01 PM
ShoeMoney
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy my book!, MFCEO
He had his own gym in Vegas if I am not mistaken. I have met him in Vegas at coutures and drysdales a few times

Amazingly nice guy.

Your best bet is to call his gym Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 12:01 PM
ShoeMoney
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy my book!, MFCEO
Or giro Vegas if possible. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 12:14 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for those with contacts there.

I dont have any, anymore. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 12:18 PM
Ziga
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you, I will contact them by email, since I cannot afford the phone rates to US.
Still, if anyone who reads this, trains in his gym, or can contact him directly in any way, help would be highly aprechiated.
5/20/13 12:22 PM
Rantuckjr
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ziga - Thank you, I will contact them by email, since I cannot afford the phone rates to US.
Still, if anyone who reads this, trains in his gym, or can contact him directly in any way, help would be highly aprechiated.

Serious question here. If you can not afford the phone rates to call the US, how are you going to go anywhere to set up a camera and interview him?
5/20/13 12:28 PM
Ziga

Rantuckjr - 
Ziga - Thank you, I will contact them by email, since I cannot afford the phone rates to US.

Serious question here. If you can not afford the phone rates to call the US, how are you going to go anywhere to set up a camera and interview him?

There will be no interview. If he will accept, it won't cost me anything, nor him. I won't debate the details here, but will gladly share the finished product.
5/20/13 12:30 PM
Ziga

And its a simple thing, he can and must (for it to be relevant) do it by himself, so that it integrates nicely into the whole thing.
5/20/13 12:35 PM
RickStorm
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/20/13 12:35 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Try Twitter to contact him.. He's pretty active there

(link opens in new window)

https://twitter.com/wandfc

5/20/13 12:38 PM
Ziga

RickStorm - 

Try Twitter to contact him.. He's pretty active there

(link opens in new window)

https://twitter.com/wandfc

Thank you. First I have to create an account. I see twiter post pics here all the time, so I know there is use of @wandfc for him to see it right?
VTFU
5/20/13 12:42 PM
Crush Crawfish
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

I've always wanted to meet him. I think being absolutely terrified of such a nice guy would be like an emotional speedball lol
5/20/13 2:28 PM
Ziga

Tweet has been sent, but stil, TTT, in case anyone has a contact.
5/20/13 2:30 PM
voorhees

Ziga - 
Rantuckjr - 

There will be no interview. If he will accept, it won't cost me anything, nor him. I won't debate the details here, but will gladly share the finished product.

In for finished product with content I am very curious as to what it will be.
5/20/13 2:39 PM
nyhcloyalty
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crush Crawfish - ttt

I've always wanted to meet him. I think being absolutely terrified of such a nice guy would be like an emotional speedball lol
Lmao Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 2:41 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goo luck TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 3:16 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.