UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATN: Keith Kizer - WHY do TUEs for TRT Even EXIST?

5/21/13 1:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vikingknee
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone that knows anything about testosterone knows that the only way to regulate trt would be blood tests checking total testosterone levels randomly every month. I say randomly incase the fighters are using quick ester stuff instead of what they are supposed to be using. T/E ratio means NOTHING!! The only thing it shows is if someone has exogenous test in their system. And the ratio of natural stuff to fake stuff. Has nothing to do with the total amount in their system which has everything to do with performance. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 2:00 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Vikingknee - Anyone that knows anything about testosterone knows that the only way to regulate trt would be blood tests checking total testosterone levels randomly every month. I say randomly incase the fighters are using quick ester stuff instead of what they are supposed to be using. T/E ratio means NOTHING!! The only thing it shows is if someone has exogenous test in their system. And the ratio of natural stuff to fake stuff. Has nothing to do with the total amount in their system which has everything to do with performance. Phone Post 3.0
This 100000%.

The issue becomes who should cover the costs of these blood testings? We know commissions are state funded and all broke from corruption or lack of funding. The promotion shouldn't be forced to pay either. This is what makes me feel the fighter who wants that've a permission slip for roids should bear the burden of proving they are not abusing trt with random blood testing YEAR ROUND.

The commissions and promotions could use their collective powers to try and find reasonable pricing from independant labs to assist in the cost... Phone Post
5/21/13 4:30 PM
orcus

" This is what makes me feel the fighter who wants that've a permission slip for roids should bear the burden of proving they are not abusing trt with random blood testing YEAR ROUND."

Why do they need blood testing year round but all the other fighters don't? Why can all the other fighters roid to their hearts' content?

5/22/13 1:14 PM
Haulport

orcus - 

" This is what makes me feel the fighter who wants that've a permission slip for roids should bear the burden of proving they are not abusing trt with random blood testing YEAR ROUND."

Why do they need blood testing year round but all the other fighters don't? Why can all the other fighters roid to their hearts' content?

Agreed. If Zuffa took all their main event fighters and gave them monthly or bi-monthly blood tests all this shit would stop overnight except HGH (almost impossible to detect unless you are a retard). And it would probably cost them about $3mm a year (which is NOTHING).

5/24/13 3:57 PM
Haulport

I just love how Mr. Kizer who just LOVES to chime in all the time ALWAYS steers clear of these threads.

Why no answer Keith? Nick answered orcus' email asap. Are you too good to answer the people you serve (I'm sure there are plenty of Nevadans on the UG).........?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.