UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> who is the most popular Brazillian fighter?

5/20/13 6:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Son of Neckbone
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Fallon Fox Brazilian? I believe every tranny gets immediate dual citizenship once the gender lines blur.
5/20/13 7:39 PM
Jons Forsberg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doctor NPD - 
Mufasatheking - 
Doctor NPD - I recently went to Brazil for a few weeks. Most people I talked to honestly don't like Silva because of the Maia fight and how he acted before/during it.

Vitor and Big Nog are the big two there. Then guys like Aldo, Wand, Shogun. And then Anderson.

when was this?

surely they have gotten over it by now?

I was there for all of March and the first 2 weeks of April. Like somebody else said, there is still a great deal of racism in Brazil. Silva yelling things like "playboy" at the white Brazilian Maia really offended a majority of the Brazilian public. It's not something that is easily forgotten by people in Brazil. They still resent Anderson for it - especially the playboy comments.

lol @ this. people were upset at Anderson because he made a complete fool of himself.
5/20/13 7:47 PM
Chardee Macdennis

A friend from brazil told me Anderson is the most famous fighter but that is in since mma's recent explosion in brazil.

Vitor used to be the most famous one and the only house hold name fighter because of his wife whos a brazillian celebrity, his sisters disappearance which was big news in Brazil and he was on big brother which is where he and his wife met.

The current order of popularity looks somethinkg like this from top to bottom.

Most famous is anderson.

Then Vitor.

Then Wanderlei, Big Nog and JDS about as famous.

Then Shogun and Machida about as famous.

Then Jose Aldo.
5/20/13 7:48 PM
Chardee Macdennis

da Vinci 81 - Vitor made Anderson popular.

So probably a tie between those two right now. Phone Post 3.0

And this!

Anderson only became THE GUY after he knocking Vitor out with that kick.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.