UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> I'm DOWNUNDER teaching DEFENSE AGAINST BABIES

5/20/13 2:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EddieBravo
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/20/13 2:56 PM
10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu, www.thetwister.tv

This Saturday I'm at 10th Planet Melbourne and Sunday I will be in SYDNEY at KMA teaching the NEW path of the rubber guard. It's a brand new path that is now the new basic path of the RG. It has totally changed the way I attack from the bottom, it's made the entire "Croc" series WAY more dangerous. I've been teaching it at my recent seminars in the states and of course at HQ in downtown LA, you are gonna love it! Learn the new path before it hits MTS and Advanded Rubber Guard the DVD. Go to the Nibiru forum at 10thplanetjj.com for more info on these semianrs, my only 2 seminars in Australia, thank you very much for the support! :)

In the video below I show Defense Against Babies, a must for all those who are being bullied by infants, check it!!! 

5/21/13 8:14 AM
simpsonaye
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't be worried about the babies, it's the dingos that'll getcha. Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 9:07 PM
DIMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this the same Jeremy Dooley with an extremely impressive side part and long luscious beard? Phone Post 3.0
5/30/13 9:08 PM
DIMA

Is this the same Jeremy Dooley with an extremely impressive side part and long luscious beard? Phone Post 3.0
6/1/13 1:36 AM
Heliofant
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dingo? Fuck more like spiders Phone Post 3.0
6/17/13 8:25 AM
Mr Dooley
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do have a fairly luscious beard, thanks for noticing dima.
7/16/13 2:54 AM
crazydave
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where is tenth planet Sydney? Phone Post
4/1/14 5:13 PM
DIMA

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
5/29/14 4:31 AM
Cameron0000
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crazydave - Where is tenth planet Sydney? Phone Post
Melbourne Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.