UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> EA SPORTS UFC: NEWS MAY 21th

6/5/13 3:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slamming - 
Fedoral Crime -
Dumbass JoeMimic - Phone Post
Bendo looks like he just came out of prison after serving a 10 year sentence for armed robbery. Phone Post 3.0
Like he committed a fedoral crime. Phone Post 3.0

You forgot to take your sunglasses off when you said that

YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
6/5/13 3:55 AM
Fedoral Crime
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slamming -
Fedoral Crime -
Bendo looks like he just came out of prison after serving a 10 year sentence for armed robbery. Phone Post 3.0
Boom!

You know I gots to VYTFU for that! Well played Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 4:54 AM
Josh_underground
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedoral Crime -
slamming -
Fedoral Crime -
Boom!

You know I gots to VYTFU for that! Well played Phone Post 3.0
He looks like a slightly darker Danny Trejo. Phone Post
6/5/13 11:17 AM
js138
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/05/13 11:18 AM
I think E3 is gonna tell us a lot about this game. If there is any sort of question they avoid, more than likely its not a surprise but rather a feature that WON'T be in the game.

Honestly at this point, I don't see how we're NOT gonna lose features. I'll be very surprised and more than happy to eat crow if their ground game, clinch, and features like fighting against the cage are include and more intricate.

With them being this far in, and they're still developing the character models doesn't leave me with much hope that this game will be as deep as UFC 3.
6/5/13 11:33 AM
YousHerName
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 - I think E3 is gonna tell us a lot about this game. If there is any sort of question they avoid, more than likely its not a surprise but rather a feature that WON'T be in the game.

Honestly at this point, I don't see how we're NOT gonna lose features. I'll be very surprised and more than happy to eat crow if their ground game, clinch, and features like fighting against the cage are include and more intricate.

With them being this far in, and they're still developing the character models doesn't leave me with much hope that this game will be as deep as UFC 3.
Spot on Phone Post
6/5/13 11:37 AM
le Hippie
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 - I think E3 is gonna tell us a lot about this game. If there is any sort of question they avoid, more than likely its not a surprise but rather a feature that WON'T be in the game.

Kind of agree with you, however im hoping they are just getting onto the character models after spending most of their time making the gameplay better Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 11:40 AM
js138
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope so as well.

Also, If each fighter doesn't have their specific style and trademark moves I'm gonna take a shit and mail it to EA. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 7:51 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic
726 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sneak peek E3 trailer coming later today!
6/7/13 7:55 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 - I hope so as well.

Also, If each fighter doesn't have their specific style and trademark moves I'm gonna take a shit and mail it to EA. Phone Post 3.0

trademark moves like Koscheck with his eye exam/poke
6/7/13 10:51 AM
js138

Dumbass JoeMimic - Sneak peek E3 trailer coming later today!

Awesome, when and where?
6/7/13 11:53 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic
726 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 - 
Dumbass JoeMimic - Sneak peek E3 trailer coming later today!

Awesome, when and where?

Not sure but they posted this on facebook

I'm sure it'll be up soon.
6/7/13 1:13 PM
js138

Man, they better have more than just a trailer at e3 or I'm gonna be let down. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 5:41 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Only 22 seconds long and you have to try and pause it to get any real glimpse at anything.
6/7/13 5:49 PM
js138

Eh, weak. No actual game play footage.
6/7/13 7:22 PM
TheHebrewHammer
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am having a bad case of blue balls

6/10/13 4:13 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

EA e3 is on now. I expect some actual game play. Phone Post
6/10/13 4:23 PM
ANT_P1989
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbass JoeMimic - EA e3 is on now. I expect some actual game play. Phone Post
Watching the E3 2013 live stream on ign.com Phone Post
6/10/13 4:32 PM
SEMenTEX
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
6/10/13 4:47 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Only a full trailer no Gameplay footage. Spring 2014 release. Phone Post
6/10/13 4:55 PM
js138

Hope fight animation is better than the trailer. I felt the the movements of the characters made them look rubbery and unrelatistic. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 5:18 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

6/10/13 5:40 PM
js138

They spouted some stuff about MMAI where you can supposedly adjust your fight style mid fight.. Which you could always do in the THQ games. Getting lit up on the feet? Take it to the ground, that's what I always did. Not really blown away by this announcement, or lack of details I should say.

They mentioned that impacts effect every place they land.. But didn't go into detail. I feel bad, like they wasted Dana's and the fighters time for such a large amount of nothing.
6/10/13 5:50 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

js138 - They spouted some stuff about MMAI where you can supposedly adjust your fight style mid fight.. Which you could always do in the THQ games. Getting lit up on the feet? Take it to the ground, that's what I always did. Not really blown away by this announcement, or lack of details I should say.

They mentioned that impacts effect every place they land.. But didn't go into detail. I feel bad, like they wasted Dana's and the fighters time for such a large amount of nothing.

I thought the MMAi was more related to how the CPU would react. Like it would be smart enough to switch strategies mid fight now.
6/10/13 5:54 PM
js138

Dumbass JoeMimic - 
js138 - They spouted some stuff about MMAI where you can supposedly adjust your fight style mid fight.. Which you could always do in the THQ games. Getting lit up on the feet? Take it to the ground, that's what I always did. Not really blown away by this announcement, or lack of details I should say.

I thought the MMAi was more related to how the CPU would react. Like it would be smart enough to switch strategies mid fight now.

I always felt like it did though. Just playing career mode on Expert yesterday, I was good on the feet and shit on the ground, and after winning the first round the CPU decided it was going to destroy me on the ground.
6/10/13 5:58 PM
js138

That said, I hope we see the removal of that "Mandatory" loss the THQ games pulled every career mode. When the game wants you to lose a particular fight, there is almost no way around it. As in, three clean shots and your out or they reverse every move on the ground until they sub or G'n'p you out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.