UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> EA SPORTS UFC: NEWS MAY 21th

6/7/13 10:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
js138
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbass JoeMimic - Sneak peek E3 trailer coming later today!

Awesome, when and where?
6/7/13 11:53 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 - 
Dumbass JoeMimic - Sneak peek E3 trailer coming later today!

Awesome, when and where?

Not sure but they posted this on facebook

I'm sure it'll be up soon.
6/7/13 1:13 PM
js138
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, they better have more than just a trailer at e3 or I'm gonna be let down. Phone Post 3.0
6/7/13 5:41 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only 22 seconds long and you have to try and pause it to get any real glimpse at anything.
6/7/13 5:49 PM
js138

Eh, weak. No actual game play footage.
6/7/13 7:22 PM
TheHebrewHammer
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am having a bad case of blue balls

6/10/13 4:13 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

EA e3 is on now. I expect some actual game play. Phone Post
6/10/13 4:23 PM
ANT_P1989
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbass JoeMimic - EA e3 is on now. I expect some actual game play. Phone Post
Watching the E3 2013 live stream on ign.com Phone Post
6/10/13 4:32 PM
SEMenTEX
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
6/10/13 4:47 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Only a full trailer no Gameplay footage. Spring 2014 release. Phone Post
6/10/13 4:55 PM
js138

Hope fight animation is better than the trailer. I felt the the movements of the characters made them look rubbery and unrelatistic. Phone Post 3.0
6/10/13 5:18 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

6/10/13 5:40 PM
js138

They spouted some stuff about MMAI where you can supposedly adjust your fight style mid fight.. Which you could always do in the THQ games. Getting lit up on the feet? Take it to the ground, that's what I always did. Not really blown away by this announcement, or lack of details I should say.

They mentioned that impacts effect every place they land.. But didn't go into detail. I feel bad, like they wasted Dana's and the fighters time for such a large amount of nothing.
6/10/13 5:50 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

js138 - They spouted some stuff about MMAI where you can supposedly adjust your fight style mid fight.. Which you could always do in the THQ games. Getting lit up on the feet? Take it to the ground, that's what I always did. Not really blown away by this announcement, or lack of details I should say.

They mentioned that impacts effect every place they land.. But didn't go into detail. I feel bad, like they wasted Dana's and the fighters time for such a large amount of nothing.

I thought the MMAi was more related to how the CPU would react. Like it would be smart enough to switch strategies mid fight now.
6/10/13 5:54 PM
js138

Dumbass JoeMimic - 
js138 - They spouted some stuff about MMAI where you can supposedly adjust your fight style mid fight.. Which you could always do in the THQ games. Getting lit up on the feet? Take it to the ground, that's what I always did. Not really blown away by this announcement, or lack of details I should say.

I thought the MMAi was more related to how the CPU would react. Like it would be smart enough to switch strategies mid fight now.

I always felt like it did though. Just playing career mode on Expert yesterday, I was good on the feet and shit on the ground, and after winning the first round the CPU decided it was going to destroy me on the ground.
6/10/13 5:58 PM
js138

That said, I hope we see the removal of that "Mandatory" loss the THQ games pulled every career mode. When the game wants you to lose a particular fight, there is almost no way around it. As in, three clean shots and your out or they reverse every move on the ground until they sub or G'n'p you out.

6/10/13 6:02 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

I hope they have more fighter realistic tendencies. Every damned guy comes out super aggressive and wanting to bang.
6/10/13 6:08 PM
PrettyCoolGuy
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just wanna say, the gaming friends I have though Dana was a total nutjob after that speech. Crowd seemed to find it quite awkward too.
6/10/13 6:12 PM
VTCO
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones seemed nervous on stage, constantly moving side to side. Reminded me of when he was on the FOX panel and kept on moving in his chair.

Dude needs to relax a bit.
6/10/13 6:49 PM
js138

PrettyCoolGuy - Just wanna say, the gaming friends I have though Dana was a total nutjob after that speech. Crowd seemed to find it quite awkward too.
The majority of gamers tend to not embrace masculinity. A lot are gamers because they couldn't hang in an alpha dominated world. So I guess the lukewarm response shouldn't surprise us.

I'm sure many in the crowd went all pussxcore and disagreed with his "we as humans enjoy to watch fighting" speech but reality is if a friend of theirs got in a fight and won, they'd be all about it for the time being. Phone Post 3.0
6/11/13 1:43 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Phone Post
6/11/13 1:44 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Phone Post
6/11/13 1:45 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

Phone Post
6/11/13 1:48 PM
js138

Jones and Benson look amazing.
6/11/13 1:49 PM
js138

I'm still annoyed with them for that weak ass fucking trailer though.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.