UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> EA SPORTS UFC: NEWS MAY 21th

6/11/13 9:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Graphics won't mean shit if the gameplay is wack. Rather they focus on that then eye candy honeatly. Phone Post 3.0
6/12/13 6:57 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

swedsteve -  Taking out Career mode turns this into mortal combat basicly.... Phone Post

Where did you see that at? As far as I know they haven't really released any gameplay mode information.
6/12/13 10:26 AM
swedsteve
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumbass JoeMimic -
swedsteve -  Taking out Career mode turns this into mortal combat basicly.... Phone Post

Where did you see that at? As far as I know they haven't really released any gameplay mode information.
Shit.... I remember reading it somehwere... cant seem to find source... I hope im wrong then. I love me some career mode. Phone Post
6/12/13 10:48 AM
js138
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

swedsteve - 
Dumbass JoeMimic -

Shit.... I remember reading it somehwere... cant seem to find source... I hope im wrong then. I love me some career mode. Phone Post

Pretty sure you're wrong, I dont think they have released any details about play modes. They've been very tight lipped which is the most annoying thing about the process currently.

In fact on the EA UFC message boards game designers were asking for input on career mode and what features it should have.
6/12/13 10:58 AM
swedsteve
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool, glad to have a career mode. Phone Post
6/12/13 11:05 AM
js138
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

swedsteve -  Cool, glad to have a career mode. Phone Post

It's really a must have because that's what keeps people coming back and playing. Anytime I play exhibition I play a few rounds and call it a night. However, when I have a create-a-fighter i'm customizing every aspect of, i'll play for hours.

I'm not interested in going online and playing as Anderson Silva, I want to test a create-a-fighter that I feel I customized perfectly.
6/12/13 11:12 AM
Chris27

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11120:we-were-shown-ea-ufc-behind-closed-doors-at-e3-and-this-is-everything-we-can-tell-you&catid=34:organizations
6/12/13 11:29 AM
Mulletron5000
1347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11120:we-were-shown-ea-ufc-behind-closed-doors-at-e3-and-this-is-everything-we-can-tell-you&catid=34:organizations

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11120:we-were-shown-ea-ufc-behind-closed-doors-at-e3-and-this-is-everything-we-can-tell-you&catid=34:organizations Phone Post
6/12/13 12:50 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lots of good info in that article. Sounds like it's coming along nicely.
6/12/13 1:42 PM
PyleDrive Me, I Love It Baby
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great article!!! That got me more hyped than the lame e3 thing Phone Post
6/12/13 2:18 PM
js138

Great article but a basically a year out. Still very frustrating but I understand its because their building the engine and physics of the game for the first time.

However that also means it will be more shallow for features. GTA4 did the same thing, since it was the first time building the game on a next gen console, they virtually had to start from scratch and it took so long they couldn't include all the previous features, however still the best one so far. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 2:59 AM
Dumbass JoeMimic

A tiny fighter emotion demo where you can see some of the head models.
6/21/13 3:29 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oooooh
6/21/13 3:46 AM
man meets fate

Man this looks amazing.
6/21/13 5:16 AM
LyotoBundy
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CANNOT WAIT Phone Post
6/21/13 5:35 AM
man meets fate

Just these small little clips here and there already smoked thq ufc games.
6/21/13 6:32 AM
escudo
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
6/21/13 7:02 AM
rodhicks
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to surprise Cain all day every day Phone Post 3.0
6/21/13 7:28 PM
time traveling 12er
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate - Just these small little clips here and there already smoked thq ufc games.

Well to be fair the new game is on a whole new generation of systems. but it does look amazing and beyond the level of what Yukes probably would have done.
6/21/13 8:45 PM
TJGTT_Halichap
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah so this won't be on 360?

Fuckin fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.