UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> EA SPORTS UFC: NEWS MAY 21th

5/21/13 12:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeJoeplata
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These are supposed in-game next gen screenshots. Imagine how ridiculous the next UFC game could look if EA doesn't get lazy.

http://sadpanda.us/images/1424473-RL2TD2V.jpg

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news-700/Infamous-Second-Son-for-PS4-Gets-New-Screenshots.jpg?1368111343

Blue please...
5/21/13 1:19 AM
JoeJoeplata
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er - Yeah, and you have to consider those models are for games that expect to have tons of similar characters on the screen at the same time. In the UFC game 80% of the power can be spent on the two fighters in the cage, with the rest going to the crowd and the ref.

Exactly! There's no reason the game shouldn't look and play amazing. I would love for EA to make a model of Joe Silva going crazy cage side when someone gets knocked the hell out. Now that would make the game legendary.
5/21/13 1:44 AM
JoeMimic
728 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeJoeplata - These are supposed in-game next gen screenshots. Imagine how ridiculous the next UFC game could look if EA doesn't get lazy.

http://sadpanda.us/images/1424473-RL2TD2V.jpg

http://i1-news.softpedia-static.com/images/news-700/Infamous-Second-Son-for-PS4-Gets-New-Screenshots.jpg?1368111343

Blue please...

Phone Post
5/21/13 1:54 AM
RyanBaderGOAT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

discodrew - Phone Post
You, I've always wondered the name of the bald man behind Jones. Anyone know? I know him as Sad Guy. Phone Post
5/21/13 2:23 AM
StephenLangdown
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub.
5/21/13 2:50 AM
BendoBentJediOver
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 4:19 AM
gage949
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking In! Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 4:30 AM
ChaosOverkill
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fallon Fox will be on the Cover to usher in her new career with a guaranteed titleshot!

5/21/13 6:50 AM
Sharkbait
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yeah!
Although I'm not looking forward to the cunts that use super cafs to knock me out in 5 seconds Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 7:30 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cover - GSP

there will be a super Hluk tournament

Fred Ettish will be an unlockable character

you have the option to play as old school Vitor or TRTitor Belfort
5/21/13 7:31 AM
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic - 
discodrew -
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz - Game should have multiple covers, like the NBA games. One with Hendo on it Phone Post 3.0
That would be cool. One of every champ. But do they have faith in certain ones? Phone Post
Mexico gets Cain
USA gets Bones
Canada gets GSP
Brazil gets Silva/Aldo dual cover

That's it. I'm sure there will be custom covers people will do that you could print out. Phone Post

UK gets Wanderlei Silva as we all love him.
5/21/13 7:32 AM

RyanBaderGOAT - 
discodrew - Phone Post
You, I've always wondered the name of the bald man behind Jones. Anyone know? I know him as Sad Guy. Phone Post

Mauro????
5/21/13 7:45 AM
GLaird87

Will you be able to give your fighters TRT to boost stats? Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 7:50 AM
RyanBaderGOAT

PermitMeFisticuffsBrother -
RyanBaderGOAT - 
discodrew - Phone Post

Mauro????
Positive it isn't him. Phone Post
5/21/13 8:43 AM
scaredy cat
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want them to bring back stuff from the first UFC on the original Playstation. I want to have Big John, a ring girl, and the man from the old UFC logo, as unlockable fighters.
5/21/13 9:03 AM
btr740
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is my understanding to put women in the game it would require a great amount of work from the developers. They have to create an entire new skeleton. That is why Gina wasn't in EA MMA. I thought it was insane not to include her, regardless of the amount of work required. Ronda is even more important, so hopefully EA is willing to put the work in.
5/21/13 9:31 AM
discodrew
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

btr740 - It is my understanding to put women in the game it would require a great amount of work from the developers. They have to create an entire new skeleton. That is why Gina wasn't in EA MMA. I thought it was insane not to include her, regardless of the amount of work required. Ronda is even more important, so hopefully EA is willing to put the work in.
They didn't exclude gina cause it would of just been her.

But im sure they will have women. Phone Post
5/21/13 10:28 AM
beasly213
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just really hope that they let you have guys in different weight classes fight against each other. I want to match up Mighty Mouse vs. Big Foot Silva! Who cares if it's ridiculous it's a video game I should be able to match up whoever I want.
5/21/13 11:25 AM
JoeMimic
728 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beasly213 - I just really hope that they let you have guys in different weight classes fight against each other. I want to match up Mighty Mouse vs. Big Foot Silva! Who cares if it's ridiculous it's a video game I should be able to match up whoever I want.
There was a glitch in ufc 3 where you could do that. Phone Post
5/21/13 11:33 AM
GrayKickass
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeMimic -
beasly213 - I just really hope that they let you have guys in different weight classes fight against each other. I want to match up Mighty Mouse vs. Big Foot Silva! Who cares if it's ridiculous it's a video game I should be able to match up whoever I want.
Yup, I still do it. You just gotta YouTube it.

Having mighty mouse square up with stefan struve is hilarious! Phone Post
5/21/13 11:56 AM
JOESONDO
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GrayKickass - 
JoeMimic -

Unfortunately it adjusts the size when they start fighting. Struve is still bigger than Mighty Mouse but the difference is not as dramatic as it should be. They also don't take weight into account during the fight. I've had little guys beat up big guys in the computer vs computer mode.

Would be nice if they actually built it into the game like Fight Night 1. Little guys are faster but don't do as much damage, big guys are the opposite. I started with using a heavyweight to beat up little guys and as I got better I started using little guys to beat up heavyweights. It became an extra layer in the game.
5/21/13 11:57 AM
discodrew
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hub/reveal live stream in 1 hour Phone Post
5/21/13 12:00 PM
GrayKickass
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JOESONDO -
GrayKickass - 
JoeMimic -

Unfortunately it adjusts the size when they start fighting. Struve is still bigger than Mighty Mouse but the difference is not as dramatic as it should be. They also don't take weight into account during the fight. I've had little guys beat up big guys in the computer vs computer mode.

Would be nice if they actually built it into the game like Fight Night 1. Little guys are faster but don't do as much damage, big guys are the opposite. I started with using a heavyweight to beat up little guys and as I got better I started using little guys to beat up heavyweights. It became an extra layer in the game.
Yeah, you're right. Although in the prefight animations and introductions, the models are the right scale. So it's still quite funny to watch the staredowns. Phone Post
5/21/13 1:34 PM
discodrew

Ea sports ufc will be one of the first games for xboxone Phone Post
5/21/13 1:37 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic

That looked pretty fuckin amazing kids. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.