UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> EA SPORTS UFC: NEWS MAY 21th

5/21/13 11:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JOESONDO
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GrayKickass - 
JoeMimic -
beasly213 - I just really hope that they let you have guys in different weight classes fight against each other. I want to match up Mighty Mouse vs. Big Foot Silva! Who cares if it's ridiculous it's a video game I should be able to match up whoever I want.
There was a glitch in ufc 3 where you could do that. Phone Post
Yup, I still do it. You just gotta YouTube it.

Having mighty mouse square up with stefan struve is hilarious! Phone Post

Unfortunately it adjusts the size when they start fighting. Struve is still bigger than Mighty Mouse but the difference is not as dramatic as it should be. They also don't take weight into account during the fight. I've had little guys beat up big guys in the computer vs computer mode.

Would be nice if they actually built it into the game like Fight Night 1. Little guys are faster but don't do as much damage, big guys are the opposite. I started with using a heavyweight to beat up little guys and as I got better I started using little guys to beat up heavyweights. It became an extra layer in the game.
5/21/13 11:57 AM
discodrew
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hub/reveal live stream in 1 hour Phone Post
5/21/13 12:00 PM
GrayKickass
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JOESONDO -
GrayKickass - 
JoeMimic -
beasly213 - I just really hope that they let you have guys in different weight classes fight against each other. I want to match up Mighty Mouse vs. Big Foot Silva! Who cares if it's ridiculous it's a video game I should be able to match up whoever I want.
There was a glitch in ufc 3 where you could do that. Phone Post
Yup, I still do it. You just gotta YouTube it.

Having mighty mouse square up with stefan struve is hilarious! Phone Post

Unfortunately it adjusts the size when they start fighting. Struve is still bigger than Mighty Mouse but the difference is not as dramatic as it should be. They also don't take weight into account during the fight. I've had little guys beat up big guys in the computer vs computer mode.

Would be nice if they actually built it into the game like Fight Night 1. Little guys are faster but don't do as much damage, big guys are the opposite. I started with using a heavyweight to beat up little guys and as I got better I started using little guys to beat up heavyweights. It became an extra layer in the game.
Yeah, you're right. Although in the prefight animations and introductions, the models are the right scale. So it's still quite funny to watch the staredowns. Phone Post
5/21/13 1:34 PM
discodrew
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ea sports ufc will be one of the first games for xboxone Phone Post
5/21/13 1:37 PM
Dumbass JoeMimic
506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That looked pretty fuckin amazing kids. Phone Post
5/21/13 1:39 PM
GrayKickass
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm, they didn't really show much. Still excited though. Phone Post
5/21/13 1:40 PM
discodrew

You can do a fucking Showtime kick!! Phone Post
5/21/13 1:48 PM
ANT_P1989
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did it show? Phone Post
5/21/13 1:52 PM
discodrew

ANT_P1989 - What did it show? Phone Post
It has some gameplay, Henderson vs Pettis.
Pettis lands Showtime kick and the graphics looks amazing Phone Post
5/21/13 1:53 PM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that was not gameplay that was pre-rendered. Didnt show anything really
5/21/13 1:54 PM
ANT_P1989
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched it on YouTube, that wasn't gameplay, reminded me of the first Madden 2006 video for when Xbox 360 first came out. Phone Post
5/21/13 1:56 PM
HolyHackZack
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not interested in this fantasy football twitter machine Xbox...

OMG Showtime kick take my money! Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 1:59 PM
GrayKickass

Remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Ig3E26_eA&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post
5/21/13 2:02 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Missed it :(

Is there anywhere to watch just the EA portion of the Xbox One reveal?

5/21/13 2:05 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - If its fucking Ronda I am not getting the game no joke. Phone Post 3.0
Please let it not be ronda!!

I will buy it and trash the cover right there and take the disc only! Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 2:05 PM
Don_Dada
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So no new exclusive stuff? all they EA titles will be multi-platform.

5/21/13 2:11 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don_Dada - 

So no new exclusive stuff? all they EA titles will be multi-platform.

I seriously hope so.

I'm a long time Xbox fan, I've always favoured the Xbox to the Playstation. But the only thing that would make me buy the Xbox One is if UFC was an exclusive.

From what we have seen, the PS4 looks leaps and bounds the superior games console.

It's time to shift sides, PS4 here we come!! :)

5/21/13 2:17 PM
ANT_P1989

Fraser_Finlay -

He ya go bruh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYbVgRTvhBk&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post
5/21/13 2:20 PM
discodrew

5/21/13 2:20 PM
Fraser_Finlay

ANT_P1989 - 
Fraser_Finlay -

He ya go bruh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYbVgRTvhBk&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post

Thanks! VTFU! :)

5/21/13 2:22 PM
Sofa King Cool
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fl Phone Post
5/21/13 2:46 PM
JoeJoeplata
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

discodrew - 

This made Bendo and Rubio look like fools, lol.
5/21/13 3:10 PM
Pancake Syrup
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EA's NBA game will get cancelled again. And i know it's been done on the computer and everything isn't complete yet but man the graphics look pretty corny. The last of us on the PS3 looks just as good if not better and that's not a new console obviously
5/21/13 3:57 PM
BernardHopkins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beasly213 - I just really hope that they let you have guys in different weight classes fight against each other. I want to match up Mighty Mouse vs. Big Foot Silva! Who cares if it's ridiculous it's a video game I should be able to match up whoever I want.

this

the old knockout king boxing games would let you and it was cool as hell
5/21/13 4:07 PM
Nexuscrawlers
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins - 
beasly213 - I just really hope that they let you have guys in different weight classes fight against each other. I want to match up Mighty Mouse vs. Big Foot Silva! Who cares if it's ridiculous it's a video game I should be able to match up whoever I want.

this

the old knockout king boxing games would let you and it was cool as hell

even in EA's Fight Night (boxing) games you can choose boxers that are up to 2 wieght classes different.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.