UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Super hydration using glycerol?

5/20/13 6:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
they through his hat back in
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Having really big problems with hydration during triathlon's and long runs. Has anybody tried super hydration using glycerol?

I have been looking into dosage/amounts to take but can find a definitive answer. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 2:58 AM
Leigh
881 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I have. Made me heavier by about 3kg in one day and my eye swelled really bad without even really getting hit.

What do you mean you're having problems with hydration? You're drinking water and still pissing yellow? Phone Post
5/21/13 10:28 AM
they through his hat back in
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So doesn't sound like the way to go then... Yep pissing yellow...just feel dried out and can't seem to take in/ingest enough water to fix the problem Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 11:02 AM
Adventure Runner
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have you ever tested how much water you need to consume each hour to keep up with your work demands?  Do you get cramps or anything?  Ever just tried salt tabs/electrolyte mix in your drinks?  How much water do you carry with you and what distances/times do you cover?  Do you drink in small amounts throughout the activity or gulp when you're thirsty?  Etc.  All is good stuff to know.  Thanks!

5/21/13 11:27 AM
GrendelX
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Try cocoanut water?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.