UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Vitors future

5/20/13 7:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_nightkap
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We all obviously have our opinions on his trt use and on trt in general....lets not discuss it here.
Lets talk about where he goes from here. It was talked about on Sirius xm fight club today.
I seriously doubt Vitor will fight in Vegas. NSAC exec. Keith Kizer said Vitor won't get a TUE there due to his +ped test in 2006. I talk of Vegas because that's always been the fight capital. And no way after the shit storm that's started, especially with his refusal to discuss it and asks to have a reporter beat up after he asks about it!..does the ufc want him as a champ.
If he did somehow have a title it'd be held hostage in Brazil.
So what does he do? Try his best to fight in places with less restrictive ped tests? I dont care what anyone says, Brazil is not trying to bust Vitor for anything. He's kind of in a bad spot imo, and im interested to see how it plays out.
What say you? Whats next for him? Phone Post
5/20/13 7:34 PM
Seats Taken
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He knocks off every possible number one contender at 185 and 205 co-maining and main eventing all the Brazilian cards. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 8:05 PM
MasterofMartialArts
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rematch with Anderson Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 10:09 PM
McRay
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big $$$ fight w/ Chael. That would be huge in Brazil. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 10:15 PM
Brian Rule
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brazil should just become the new playground for all the MWs who've been busted for roids and are now dependent on TRT to fight at a high level. Vitor, Sonnen, Marquardt, et al.

Of course would become a nightmare for UFC once legit media figures it out but UFC's already getting its hands dirty with Vitor anyway. So why not
5/20/13 10:24 PM
MasterofMartialArts
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Rule - Brazil should just become the new playground for all the MWs who've been busted for roids and are now dependent on TRT to fight at a high level. Vitor, Sonnen, Marquardt, et al.

Of course would become a nightmare for UFC once legit media figures it out but UFC's already getting its hands dirty with Vitor anyway. So why not
Vitor's last six fights before TRT:

Win Yoshihiro Akiyama R1 KO
Win Anthony Johnson R1 Submission
Loss Anderson Silva R1 KO
Win Rich Franklin R1 KO
Win Matt Lindland R1 KO
Win Terry Martin R2 KO

Yeah Vitor is always struggling at a high level of competition. He's only been top 10 in any weight class he's in, competing at the highest level, in the number one organization, for over 15 years. I guess you could say he's really been struggling to find success at a high level. Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 10:41 PM
DrunkenKangarooZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would think a guy with critically low testosterone wouldn't have an impressive streak... Good for him Phone Post 3.0
5/20/13 10:43 PM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TRT Vitor vs TRT Hendo NEEDS to happen!
Do it at LHW.
5/20/13 10:47 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts -
Brian Rule - Brazil should just become the new playground for all the MWs who've been busted for roids and are now dependent on TRT to fight at a high level. Vitor, Sonnen, Marquardt, et al.

Win Rich Franklin R1 KO
Win Matt Lindland R1 KO
Win Terry Martin R2 KO

Yeah Vitor is always struggling at a high level of competition. He's only been top 10 in any weight class he's in, competing at the highest level, in the number one organization, for over 15 years. I guess you could say he's really been struggling to find success at a high level. Phone Post 3.0
Nobody is saying he has/is struggling. I simply asked a question....
Whats his future? Cause its probably not a ufc champ... Phone Post
5/20/13 10:50 PM
So_im_a_noob

Hmmm...yep Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 2:07 AM
granderojo

Giving Vitor another shot at Anderson is a dangerous PR move for the UFC. If he wins, it would look VERY bad if their champ couldn't fight in Vegas due to unauthorized exogenic test. I bet they avoid this by not giving him a rematch.
5/21/13 2:09 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor seemingly has little or no desire to fight Anderson and seemed more interested in rematching Jones...
5/21/13 5:37 PM
MasterofMartialArts

UGCTT_nightkap -
MasterofMartialArts -

Win Rich Franklin R1 KO
Win Matt Lindland R1 KO
Win Terry Martin R2 KO

The comment wasn't directed at you nightkap.
It was directed at Brian Rule, because he said that Vitor can't compete at a high without TRT. My answer to your question is above^^, a rematch with Anderson. Sorry by I've been in defense mode since Saturday night, Vitor is my favorite fighter. Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 5:57 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

MasterofMartialArts -
UGCTT_nightkap -
MasterofMartialArts -

Win Rich Franklin R1 KO
Win Matt Lindland R1 KO
Win Terry Martin R2 KO

The comment wasn't directed at you nightkap.
It was directed at Brian Rule, because he said that Vitor can't compete at a high without TRT. My answer to your question is above^^, a rematch with Anderson. Sorry by I've been in defense mode since Saturday night, Vitor is my favorite fighter. Phone Post 3.0
I get it man...Anderson is mine. That's one of the reasons that I am taking the stance I am. Anderson has never been in trouble for any kind of performance enhancing drugs ever. He's never even been suspected of anything like that. So for him to possibly fight a guy that has been busted for steroids and is now basically using again bugs me. I like Vitor... I have enjoyed watching him fight over the years. But I do not like where all of this TRT stuff is going. I am NOT okay with it especially if it's because you've abused steroids in the past.
And on top of all of that.... I do not like the thought of a champion only being able to fight we're there is very laxed testing laws.
But I digress... I said I wasn't going to discuss my opinions on and I've already gone a little too far. The subject has very strong feelings on both sides of it. And it's going to be very interesting to see how the whole thing plays out in the next weeks and months ahead. Phone Post
5/21/13 6:37 PM
enbanc

just do super fights in Brazil. Hendo, Lyoto, Chael, Mousasi, Shogun
5/21/13 6:54 PM
jsdaugh34
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have him vs. St Pierre in like a neutral South Africa headliner.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.