UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Clowns - Hendo and Belfort's TRT usage is the same

5/21/13 9:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK one guy was never popped prior to TRT usage, fought in the Olympics (toughest testing standards) and Never looked huge (fighting much bigger juiced fighters in PRIDe too in many cases) in fact he looked far from jacked.

One guy was popped, takes TRT and can never even fight in Vegas ever again. These are = situations correct? Yes, in a pigs eye!

Also LOL at the claim of sudden KO ability by Hendo BTW. He put Yvel down in the first minute just like Shogun. VS Shogun though it was with a short right hand (countering Shogun's lead upper cut) and it was dead clear that Hendo's boxing had peaked in that fight overall.

Now I'm not say TRT does not help Hendo! It does. The fact is in our day and age we know though that wrestlers who cut weight for years (Hendo started wrestling at 5) suffer from chronic low T in many cases. I'm not saying TRT is good or bad, I'm just saying these two situations are fuckin night and day.
5/21/13 9:46 AM
IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap

i like belfort and think trt is ok as long as used with in the guidance of the trt ratio and doctors monitor it Phone Post
5/21/13 9:46 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

I don't think the situations are THAT different, but they certainly are different given Vitor being busted and known to have been roiding for most of hus early career. Phone Post
5/21/13 9:50 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap - i like belfort and think trt is ok as long as used with in the guidance of the trt ratio and doctors monitor it Phone Post
There is no such thing as a trt ratio, and the t/e ratio you tried to speak of doesn't even tell you where a mans actual overall testosterone levels are. Phone Post
5/21/13 9:50 AM
Lazer MMA

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  I don't think the situations are THAT different, but they certainly are different given Vitor being busted and known to have been roiding for most of hus early career. Phone Post

So being "known to have been roiding for most of hus early career" VS a guy who is not and was never popped, was an olympic competitor and never looked big at all is not "THAT" different huh? LOL
5/21/13 9:51 AM
Lazer MMA

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
IamPUBLICaboutMYloveFORrap - i like belfort and think trt is ok as long as used with in the guidance of the trt ratio and doctors monitor it Phone Post
There is no such thing as a trt ratio, and the t/e ratio you tried to speak of doesn't even tell you where a mans actual overall testosterone levels are. Phone Post

Great a primer teaching us the all the facts would be appreciated. TY
5/21/13 9:54 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  I don't think the situations are THAT different, but they certainly are different given Vitor being busted and known to have been roiding for most of hus early career. Phone Post

So being "known to have been roiding for most of hus early career" VS a guy who is not and was never popped, was an olympic competitor and never looked big at all is not "THAT" different huh? LOL
Do you argue just to argue. I agree with your OP just not the degree of massive difference you are going for. Phone Post
5/21/13 9:59 AM
Lazer MMA

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Lazer MMA -

Do you argue just to argue. I agree with your OP just not the degree of massive difference you are going for. Phone Post

I'm not arguing LnP, I was laughing. If you can explain why A guy "being "known to have been roiding for most of hus early career" VS a guy who is not and was never popped, was an olympic competitor and never looked big at all is not "THAT" different (in terms of TRT usage" exactly it would address my point, your post failed to. Vegas does not agree BTW
5/21/13 10:26 AM
Lazer MMA

Lazer MMA - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

TTT for an answer but here is some stuff from an 'apparent' good discussion on the topic I saw.

"It does appear as if the incidence of greater than 6:1 ratio is less than 0.00001%. That is rare indeed."

"Is the TE ratio an indicator of steroid use? 'NO'! And we should be careful in our blanket accusations of such. Is it accurate for evidence of banned (for federation) substances? Probably so. I've seen a master's lifter (before the pro-hormone ban) taking 'only' high doses of Androstiene, DHEA, and Tongkat-Ali Fail with a 12:1!"

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/5550
5/21/13 10:28 AM
kill joy
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When did Hendo piss hot you dummy?

5/21/13 10:30 AM
Lazer MMA

kill joy - 

LMFAO! When did I say he pissed hot?

"OK one guy was never popped prior to TRT usage, fought in the Olympics (toughest testing standards) and Never looked huge (fighting much bigger juiced fighters in PRIDe too in many cases) in fact he looked far from jacked." That would be Hendo
5/21/13 12:26 PM
Lazer MMA

TTT
5/21/13 12:33 PM
Quickash1t

"One guy was popped, takes TRT and can never even fight in Vegas ever again. These are = situations correct? Yes, in a pigs eye!"

That statement is incorrect.

5/21/13 12:36 PM
trobinson21

The AC had a bully pulpit when they fucked with Vitor anyway, it seems those guys like Kizer have levelled off a little bit.

How would they know it weight cutting or steroid use caused the Low T? Phone Post
5/21/13 12:39 PM
Lazer MMA

Quickash1t - 

"One guy was popped, takes TRT and can never even fight in Vegas ever again. These are = situations correct? Yes, in a pigs eye!"

That statement is incorrect.

Do you mean the "pigs eye" or another statement (Vegas, =)? If you're not claiming a factual error can you say why you opinion is different?
5/21/13 12:41 PM
The Lurker Below

It's really hard calling someone a cheat when they are playing within the rules. It's also not really unethical either...

It's all down to the guys in charge. It is the athletes job to maximize his or her performance by taking advantage of all methods within the rules.

Really not an advocate for trt or anything like that, it would just be a shame calling someone a cheat for using the newest technology in a hockey stick, baseball bat, golf club etc
5/21/13 12:44 PM
Lazer MMA

trobinson21 -  The AC had a bully pulpit when they fucked with Vitor anyway, it seems those guys like Kizer have levelled off a little bit.

How would they know it weight cutting or steroid use caused the Low T? Phone Post

Posters love to 'use there eyes' and show pics of TRT users. lets see Hendo VS Arona pics or any Hendo pic prior to Wand 2; moreover, Hendo "fought in the Olympics (toughest testing standards)". There is no way to prove this BTW I know but what has been proven about each (popped & TRT VS no) makes this night and day to begin with, which it truly is.
5/21/13 12:45 PM
martiallaw666

Lazer MMA - 
Lazer MMA - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

TTT for an answer but here is some stuff from an 'apparent' good discussion on the topic I saw.

"It does appear as if the incidence of greater than 6:1 ratio is less than 0.00001%. That is rare indeed."

"Is the TE ratio an indicator of steroid use? 'NO'! And we should be careful in our blanket accusations of such. Is it accurate for evidence of banned (for federation) substances? Probably so. I've seen a master's lifter (before the pro-hormone ban) taking 'only' high doses of Androstiene, DHEA, and Tongkat-Ali Fail with a 12:1!"

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/5550

The problem is that Hendo's use has been well documented. He's never tried to hide it our threaten to beat up reporters for asking questions about it. Hendo has never been popped for steroids. Which makes his claim for TRT seems like he has a genuine illness or affliction that makes it hard/impossible for him to produce enough testosterone for a man his age. The problem with Vitor is his past and a proven side effect of taking Anabolic Steroids (synthetic testosterone) is your body stops producing testosterone naturally. Now its hard to say if Vitor is abusing his new prescribtion BUT it makes it easier. Average man has a T/E ratio of 1:1. most AC's allow 4:1 (because athletes are sooooo alpha)Vitor can come in with a 4:1 T/E ratio and piss hot because of his exemption. While his opponent can be 1:1 or 2:1 and piss clean. It's not fair.
5/21/13 12:50 PM
TheFatalBlow
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't give a damn about their TRT usage. What grinds my gears is the fact that Vitor believes the invisible spaghetti monster (ie. god) is behind him and his resurgence. GTFO with that bullshit Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 12:52 PM
DAVID H
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kill joy - 

LOL, oh the irony..
5/21/13 12:52 PM
Barbalos

TheFatalBlow - I don't give a damn about their TRT usage. What grinds my gears is the fact that Vitor believes the invisible spaghetti monster (ie. god) is behind him and his resurgence. GTFO with that bullshit Phone Post 3.0

If his beliefs bother you so much, don't listen when he talks about them. Problem solved.
5/21/13 12:58 PM
Wovito

Lazer MMA - OK one guy was never popped prior to TRT usage, fought in the Olympics (toughest testing standards) and Never looked huge (fighting much bigger juiced fighters in PRIDe too in many cases) in fact he looked far from jacked.

One guy was popped, takes TRT and can never even fight in Vegas ever again. These are = situations correct? Yes, in a pigs eye!

Also LOL at the claim of sudden KO ability by Hendo BTW. He put Yvel down in the first minute just like Shogun. VS Shogun though it was with a short right hand (countering Shogun's lead upper cut) and it was dead clear that Hendo's boxing had peaked in that fight overall.

Now I'm not say TRT does not help Hendo! It does. The fact is in our day and age we know though that wrestlers who cut weight for years (Hendo started wrestling at 5) suffer from chronic low T in many cases. I'm not saying TRT is good or bad, I'm just saying these two situations are fuckin night and day.

This is incorrect. Fighting is not an olympic sport. You must be confused.
5/21/13 1:00 PM
Lazer MMA

Wovito - 
Lazer MMA - OK one guy was never popped prior to TRT usage, fought in the Olympics (toughest testing standards) and Never looked huge (fighting much bigger juiced fighters in PRIDe too in many cases) in fact he looked far from jacked.

This is incorrect. Fighting is not an olympic sport. You must be confused.

wresting is not fighting boss? OK "wrestled" Ty LOL
5/21/13 1:02 PM
Lazer MMA

DAVID H - 
kill joy - 

LOL, oh the irony..

WTF said Hendo pissed hot? Did you read the 1st post at all?
5/21/13 1:02 PM
herwil10
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/21/13 1:03 PM
Normal Vitor vs. TRT Vitor:

http://imguol.com/blogs/57/files/2013/05/vitor1.jpg

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.