UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Clowns - Hendo and Belfort's TRT usage is the same

5/21/13 1:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheFatalBlow
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos -
TheFatalBlow - I don't give a damn about their TRT usage. What grinds my gears is the fact that Vitor believes the invisible spaghetti monster (ie. god) is behind him and his resurgence. GTFO with that bullshit Phone Post 3.0

If his beliefs bother you so much, don't listen when he talks about them. Problem solved.
It's not his beliefs that bother me. He's an evangelist, that means he's always on the hunt for infidels who he can convert. Believe what you want about religion but don't push that shit down people's throat Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 1:09 PM
DAVID H
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
DAVID H - 
kill joy - 

When did Hendo piss hot you dummy?

LOL, oh the irony..

WTF said Hendo pissed hot? Did you read the 1st post at all?

Yes I did, sorry if you don't get the sarcasm...
5/21/13 1:09 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

herwil10 - Normal Vitor vs. TRT Vitor:

http://imguol.com/blogs/57/files/2013/05/vitor1.jpg

I do not agree at all (I'm a big fan of Hendo). There are post TRT Hendo pics which speak to TRT usage by Hendo big time IMO; however, the point is PRIOR to TRT usage the man never appeared real big or cut at all (did not look like he roided) nor was he popped for doing so AND THEN took TRT.
5/21/13 1:13 PM
Wovito

Lazer MMA - 
Wovito - 
Lazer MMA - OK one guy was never popped prior to TRT usage, fought in the Olympics (toughest testing standards) and Never looked huge (fighting much bigger juiced fighters in PRIDe too in many cases) in fact he looked far from jacked.

One guy was popped, takes TRT and can never even fight in Vegas ever again. These are = situations correct? Yes, in a pigs eye!

Also LOL at the claim of sudden KO ability by Hendo BTW. He put Yvel down in the first minute just like Shogun. VS Shogun though it was with a short right hand (countering Shogun's lead upper cut) and it was dead clear that Hendo's boxing had peaked in that fight overall.

Now I'm not say TRT does not help Hendo! It does. The fact is in our day and age we know though that wrestlers who cut weight for years (Hendo started wrestling at 5) suffer from chronic low T in many cases. I'm not saying TRT is good or bad, I'm just saying these two situations are fuckin night and day.

This is incorrect. Fighting is not an olympic sport. You must be confused.

wresting is not fighting boss? OK "wrestled" Ty LOL

You're welcome.

- Boss
5/21/13 1:19 PM
orcus

"Now I'm not say TRT does not help Hendo! It does. The fact is in our day and age we know though that wrestlers who cut weight for years (Hendo started wrestling at 5) suffer from chronic low T in many cases. I'm not saying TRT is good or bad, I'm just saying these two situations are fuckin night and day."

Did Belfort cut weight for the majority of his career or not?

In fact, who has been cutting more weight, Henderson who -- as you repeatedly point out -- most of the time fought at HW and LHW without cutting any weight at all, or Belfort who spent most of his career as a LHW or even MW who walked around at 226?

You either trust the tests or you don't. If you do, then Hendo is clean -- and Belfort only had test in his system one time, when his doctor gave him a steroidal injection in his knee after surgery, hardly enough to lower his testosterone permanently. If you don't trust the tests, then either guy may have roided any or all of the times they tested clean.

5/21/13 1:19 PM
kill joy
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/21/13 1:21 PM
Lazer MMA - 
kill joy - 

When did Hendo piss hot you dummy?

LMFAO! When did I say he pissed hot?

"OK one guy was never popped prior to TRT usage, fought in the Olympics (toughest testing standards) and Never looked huge (fighting much bigger juiced fighters in PRIDe too in many cases) in fact he looked far from jacked." That would be Hendo

edit, never mind. the thread title was clear as mud to hungover Ryan this morning. vu for your troubles.

5/21/13 1:20 PM
Barbalos

TheFatalBlow - 
Barbalos -
TheFatalBlow - I don't give a damn about their TRT usage. What grinds my gears is the fact that Vitor believes the invisible spaghetti monster (ie. god) is behind him and his resurgence. GTFO with that bullshit Phone Post 3.0

If his beliefs bother you so much, don't listen when he talks about them. Problem solved.
It's not his beliefs that bother me. He's an evangelist, that means he's always on the hunt for infidels who he can convert. Believe what you want about religion but don't push that shit down people's throat Phone Post 3.0

Infidels? You're out of your mind. Where is Vitor going around forcefully converting people? Has this ever happened? I think you're just full of it.
5/21/13 2:16 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  I don't think the situations are THAT different, but they certainly are different given Vitor being busted and known to have been roiding for most of hus early career. Phone Post

So being "known to have been roiding for most of hus early career" VS a guy who is not and was never popped, was an olympic competitor and never looked big at all is not "THAT" different huh? LOL
Do you argue just to argue. I agree with your OP just not the degree of massive difference you are going for. Phone Post

I'm not arguing LnP, I was laughing. If you can explain why A guy "being "known to have been roiding for most of hus early career" VS a guy who is not and was never popped, was an olympic competitor and never looked big at all is not "THAT" different (in terms of TRT usage" exactly it would address my point, your post failed to. Vegas does not agree BTW
Vegas does not agree???????

How the fuck would we know that? Dan hasn't fought in Nevada since 2009 genius....
For some reason he keeps ending up on cards elsewhere.... Phone Post
5/21/13 2:33 PM
GelderdEnd

For me it should be banned. Anyone with eyes who isn't a Vitor fan boy can see he looks more jacked up now than he ever has, if you think he hasn't got an advantage then I despair!

It's not just Vitor, anyone who takes it shouldn't be allowed! Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 2:44 PM
JohnnyChingas

most cage fighters do steroids anyway, so who cares
5/21/13 2:47 PM
epic hero

It's all the same to me.

They are both using it, they are both getting the same advantages from it. Who are we to say one guy needs it while another does not? I'm not intersted in the schematics behind it, it makes no difference
5/21/13 4:45 PM
orcus

"Vitor has imporved leaps and bounds since going on TRT."

Obviously; before TRT the best he could do was first round KOs of former champion Rich Franklin, now with the help of TRT he is getting 2nd round KOs of juggernaut Michael Bisping!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.