UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> What is the Gospel?

5/21/13 12:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Saint Stevo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who can tell me what is the Gospel?
5/21/13 1:04 PM
770mdm
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hear it's just a bunch of gossip ;-) Phone Post 3.0
5/21/13 1:41 PM
Saint Stevo
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

770mdm - I hear it's just a bunch of gossip ;-) Phone Post 3.0

LoL. No, stiff neck. The Gospel is the Good news of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ whom you've crucified and also You will bow down to and confess that he's your Lord (Isaiah 45:23,Philippians 2:10). Whether you do it now or when you die (Heb. 9:27). It's your choice of course.

Any how. Paul explain the Gospel is Jesus Death, burial, and resurrection (1Corinthians 15:1-4).

Now can any one tell me how do we obey Jesus death,burial, and resurrection?
5/21/13 2:57 PM
MEOWticket
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saint Stevo -

LoL. No, stiff neck. The Gospel is the Good news of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ whom you've crucified and also You will bow down to and confess that he's your Lord (Isaiah 45:23,Philippians 2:10). Whether you do it now or when you die (Heb. 9:27). It's your choice of course.

Any how. Paul explain the Gospel is Jesus Death, burial, and resurrection (1Corinthians 15:1-4).

LOVE JESUS AND WHEN WE DO WE OBEY HIS COMMANDS AND SUBMIT TO HIS AUTHORITY. Phone Post
5/21/13 2:59 PM
MEOWticket
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saint Stevo - Who can tell me what is the Gospel?
I would still like to hear the rev and pastor josh take on this since that live chat never happened.

Or did it?... Phone Post
5/21/13 3:03 PM
770mdm
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/21/13 3:02 PM

Wow dude, I made a little joke & you call me a murderer?  You don't know me from adam.  It's like calling all Christians pedophiles.  Then you dismiss me as if I, myself or as a Jew, have nothing to contribute to the conversation?  Small small minded.

My choice?  I thought you guys didn't believe in free choice? 

Your a troll in disguise as someone who wants to have a conversation on an open forum ...  Uh uh oh yeah, except from them pesky Jews.  Hahaha your a douche

5/21/13 3:31 PM
770mdm

Philippians 45:23 as does Rom 14:11 and, centuries later, the Hebrew "Aleinu" prayer, the prayer of congregational praise in the synagogue that begins "It is incumbent upon us to praise the Lord" and includes "all humanity shall call upon your name" and "to (God) every knee must bend, every tongue vow loyalty"); in Isa 45:24, "Lord" (as distinct from "God") became typically construed by Christians as the second person of the Trinity (i.e., Chiist the Son of God).

Heb 9:27 Judgment, views of a collective judgment at the end of time were common among Jews of antiquity.  In the Mishnah judgment is annual (Rosh HaShanah).

1Corinthians 15:1-4:  The tradition.  Good news, saved from sin and eternal death.  Handed on... Received for our sins, perhaps evoking Isa 53.5.  Scriptures, which passages Paul invokes are unclear: The Targum adds "In the day of the resurrection of the dead:

5/21/13 3:34 PM
770mdm

Philippeans is 2:10 not 45:23

5/21/13 3:37 PM
truthisalive
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all due respect 770 he was returning your "little joke" with a little joke of his own. No reason to get mad he was being witty as you where using sarcastic humor.
5/21/13 3:43 PM
truthisalive
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

770mdm - 

Wow dude, I made a little joke & you call me a murderer?  You don't know me from adam.  It's like calling all Christians pedophiles.  Then you dismiss me as if I, myself or as a Jew, have nothing to contribute to the conversation?  Small small minded.

Your a troll in disguise as someone who wants to have a conversation on an open forum ...  Uh uh oh yeah, except from them pesky Jews.  Hahaha your a douche

Hes not trolling, unless you're calling a servant of the Lord of Glory a troll for speaking the truth because it is written...

Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness,who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

...then it makes sense on your part 770. *lifts hands in surrender to the one true KING, THE KING OF ANCIENT TIMES THE LORD OF GLORY, THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL JESUS OF Nazareth!
5/21/13 3:45 PM
truthisalive

*comes out of second row pugh walks up to alter extolling the FATHER JESUS*
5/21/13 3:47 PM
truthisalive

*Holy Ghost dances*
5/21/13 3:49 PM
Kung Fu Joe
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

truthisalive - With all due respect 770 he was returning your "little joke" with a little joke of his own. No reason to get mad he was being witty as you where using sarcastic humor.
Look, I can't speak for 770, but I don't particularly view the spouting of derogatory anti-Semitism as being "witty." Whether he was being serious or not, Stevo was linking 770 with deicide simply on the basis of being Jewish. That's not cool. Phone Post
5/21/13 3:56 PM
truthisalive

Oh God we give you glory Lord of heaven and earth. We extol your mighty name that is far above the heights of the clouds the heaven of heavens O King. You only do wondrous works in the sight of your children Revered Father. We thank you Lord JESUS for the revelation of your mighty Name and exalt you and expand your Name in all directions! You are known beyond our galaxy and have created the worlds by the word of your mouth and formed man by the work of your hands! How great you are my God, THE KING has began to stand from his throne!!!! All the host of heaven, the mighty heavenly Host Gasp in joy and bow to the Might God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The earth trembles at his approach and a fire devours before him. It is tempestuous round about Him, thunder and lightnings illuminate round about him...and everything consumes at the brightness of His coming. How the mountains bow and the hills flee at the presence of the Lord of all the earth! O Lord mighty and strong in Battle, you are our banner and our righteousness...We look up to heaven for you are our help, Lord JESUS the everlasting almighty God you walk among us in the congregation of the mighty...you are worthy of praise and glory and a life lived for you in sacrifice of prayer and of praise to the Glory of your Majestic Name!

The KING IS COMING!! THE KING IS COMING LET THE DECREE GO FORTH THE KING IS STEPPING ONTO THE BATTLE FIELD AND TAKES THE LEAD OF THE CALVARY>>>>ALL THE SAINTS CHEER "VICTORY" IS OURS...FOR THE LIGHT OF HIS COUNTENANCE IS UPON US FOR WE WALKE WITH OUR GOD!!! THE VICTORY IS OUR GODs EVEN BEFORE THE SLAUGHTER HAS BEGUN!!!!! JESUS REIGNS OMNIPOTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER AND EVER EVEN UNTO THE AGES OF THE AGES YOU REIGN JESUS!!!!
5/21/13 3:58 PM
truthisalive

Kung Fu Joe - 
truthisalive - With all due respect 770 he was returning your "little joke" with a little joke of his own. No reason to get mad he was being witty as you where using sarcastic humor.
Look, I can't speak for 770, but I don't particularly view the spouting of derogatory anti-Semitism as being "witty." Whether he was being serious or not, Stevo was linking 770 with deicide simply on the basis of being Jewish. That's not cool. Phone Post

wow now that was not anti semitism so dont even go there. That is an old english term for stubborn...you way over step boundries by creating a reality that is even real...It was a joke calling him stubborn...that is what stiffnecked means good sir. nice try though.
5/21/13 3:59 PM
truthisalive

lol at calling someone stiffnecked (stubborn) being anti semitic...get out of town. lol my goodness. Talk about stretching it....
5/21/13 4:00 PM
truthisalive

He insults the Gospel in a sarcastic jokinly way and you dont even address that!

*shakes head*

*goes back to Praising God*

Nothing to see here folks just someone attempting to discredit based on NOTHING!
5/21/13 4:00 PM
Saint Stevo

770mdm - 

Apparently you missed Lol before I started with you. I don't understand how you got angry when you gave me a sarcastic statement with full meaning from your heart and you get mad when I returned one back. I could careless if you're a Jew or not. I don't worship you. Yes you are a stiff neck. I don't retract that statement.

My sin and your sin put Jesus on the cross. We are both murderers. Yet you spew vomit from your heart. Not toward me but toward the King that created you and put the very breath in you.

My Jewish brothers are the one who followed the Gospel. I have no idea who you are.

Again. You will bow to Jesus now or later. : ) here's a smiley face so you don't get offended. Lol
5/21/13 4:07 PM
Saint Stevo

MEOWticket - 
Saint Stevo -

LOVE JESUS AND WHEN WE DO WE OBEY HIS COMMANDS AND SUBMIT TO HIS AUTHORITY. Phone Post

Yes. Submit to Jesus and obey I agree.

Now Paul explains more on this in Romans 6:1-8. We repent(dying to oneself),baptized in Jesus name (burial), filled with the Holy Ghost (resurrection.

And how is all this accomplished.

Acts 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
5/21/13 4:11 PM
Saint Stevo

Kung Fu Joe - 

Merrimack Webster definition of stiff neck

a : fibrositis of the neck muscles
b : torticollis
a : a proud or stubborn person : one with a haughty bearing
b : obstinacy <I know thy rebellion and thy stiff neck — Deut 31:27 (AV)>

Don't see rascism toward Jews. It means being stubborn.
5/21/13 4:15 PM
MEOWticket

Saint Stevo -
MEOWticket - 
Saint Stevo -

Yes. Submit to Jesus and obey I agree.

Now Paul explains more on this in Romans 6:1-8. We repent(dying to oneself),baptized in Jesus name (burial), filled with the Holy Ghost (resurrection.

And how is all this accomplished.

Acts 2:38
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
WHEN WE OBEY HIS COMMANDS WE KNOW WE MUST REPENT AND BE BAPTIZED. ;) IT'S ALL A PART OF OBEYING. :) Phone Post
5/21/13 4:18 PM
Kung Fu Joe
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

truthisalive -
Kung Fu Joe - 

wow now that was not anti semitism so dont even go there. That is an old english term for stubborn...you way over step boundries by creating a reality that is even real...It was a joke calling him stubborn...that is what stiffnecked means good sir. nice try though.
This has nothing to do with the "stiff neck" remark. It was the fact that Stevo linked being Jewish with crucifying Jesus, which is an anti-Semitic remark that has been around nearly as long as Christianity. Phone Post
5/21/13 4:46 PM
truthisalive

Kung Fu Joe - 
truthisalive -
Kung Fu Joe - 

This has nothing to do with the "stiff neck" remark. It was the fact that Stevo linked being Jewish with crucifying Jesus, which is an anti-Semitic remark that has been around nearly as long as Christianity. Phone Post

Show me where he does that. But Jesus was jewish...he practiced Torah and fulfilled the law, every jot and title of the law. Israel called for his cruxificion and asked for them to release Barabbas...we all put God on the cross...jew first then Gentile....all are called to be redeemed of God...Jew first then Gentile. Salvation came firt to Israel..then gentiles...

I still dont see antisemtism. You made a very serious claim but show no evidence whatsoever. In court the judge would yell at you for wasting tax payers money....
5/21/13 4:50 PM
truthisalive

and you never address how he called the Gospel of our God gossip..you completely glazed over that one and only address your invisible make believe antisemitism comments...when in reality calling the Lords Gods gospel gossip was a real derogatory statement made in synism with a wink???? hello...fair and balanced I see.....real fair and balanced lol
5/21/13 4:51 PM
770mdm

I got heated because my joke was indirect but Saints was directed and associative.  I think people would be surprised at my views of Jesus.  But also saying I, or Jews in general, murdered him and that I'd have to bow to him at my passing was - I felt, on a different level. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.